Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Queue here to work in Britain

George Ford

Quote from article:- "British companies are actively recruiting Romanians to come and work as midwives, waiters and hotel workers in the UK.

Ahead of Britain opening its borders in January, weekly jobs fairs are being held in the capital Bucharest.

And dozens of recruitment websites are advertising low-skilled jobs in this country – some offering the promise of ‘cash daily’ and others claiming knowledge of English is ‘not necessary’."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2483807/Queue-work-Britain-NHS-fast-food-firms-hotel-chains-recruit-cheap-labour-Romania.html?ICO=most_read_module

There are 2.49 million unemployed in the UK right now. Why is this government happy to sit on its ass and dish out benefit money to them all instead of getting them into work??! It's sickening! I regularly see these 3rd generation unemployed scum claiming all sorts of benefits and refusing to work... But hey why would they want to work? They can get a free house, gas, electric, food, clothes, transport, schooling, child care etc.

I'm not having a go at people with any special needs etc that may find it difficult to find practical work or the people that live in towns where the main industry like ship building or coal mining has gone, it's not their fault that there is nothing for them to do once they leave school. The government should be investing heavily into those areas, encouraging industrial investment and building call centers etc.

I don't see how letting tens of thousands if not hundreds of thousands of foreigners into the country will make things better.

• Like 1

Quote from article:- "British companies are actively recruiting Romanians to come and work as midwives, waiters and hotel workers in the UK.

Ahead of Britain opening its borders in January, weekly jobs fairs are being held in the capital Bucharest.

And dozens of recruitment websites are advertising low-skilled jobs in this country – some offering the promise of ‘cash daily’ and others claiming knowledge of English is ‘not necessary’."

http://www.dailymail...ost_read_module

There are 2.49 million unemployed in the UK right now. Why is this government happy to sit on its ass and dish out benefit money to them all instead of getting them into work??! It's sickening! I regularly see these 3rd generation unemployed scum claiming all sorts of benefits and refusing to work... But hey why would they want to work? They can get a free house, gas, electric, food, clothes, transport, schooling, child care etc.

I'm not having a go at people with any special needs etc that may find it difficult to find practical work or the people that live in towns where the main industry like ship building or coal mining has gone, it's not their fault that there is nothing for them to do once they leave school. The government should be investing heavily into those areas, encouraging industrial investment and building call centers etc.

I don't see how letting tens of thousands if not hundreds of thousands of foreigners into the country will make things better.

Companies dont wwant to waste wage money on people who want to work short hours and high wages

Companies dont wwant to waste wage money on people who want to work short hours and high wages

The government could raise minimum wage again. Then there might be an incentive for a lot of the unemployed to actually get a job instead of remain on benefits.

The government could raise minimum wage again. Then there might be an incentive for a lot of the unemployed to actually get a job instead of remain on benefits.

That could cause lots of employers, especially small business, to cut back on the number of people they employ

well, its simply madness having a open door policy. here we are an island nation with the best natural borders in the world unlike the Continent, it should be easier for us to police. but no we bloody well knacker ourselves with this open doors policy.

i dont have to read news papers to see what happening, because where my mum lives their is ever increasing number of polish people moving into her road. with five families living close, i can tell you now not one person in these families go to work, the question as to be how are they looking after / funding themselves? because the way im seeing it, they've arrived here, are living in social housing paid for by the council. and not working. but what i have noticed in the 18 months or so they have all had children - which as effectively given them the right to remain indefinitely because those children born here are classed as British - its no wonder now most have their feet under the table we are now seeing a rise in the number of migrants receiving benefits rising. the latest government figure stands at 410,000. and set to rise. in fact the EU tells us its 600,000. with Bulgaria and Romania being allowed to come in, in January we are allowing the uncontrolled influx of which it will turn out to be hundreds of thousands of people from these countries into a job market that is already awash with millions of people unemployed. and lets remember these people who arrive will need somewhere to live. they'll need medical treatment they will need access to social and public services. which is going to put a strain on what is a sector already under pressure. but then again. if you dont mind your taxes going up and ever decreasing public and health care service then there is nothing to worry about. but ultimately it will be us who will be paying for it.

[media=]

[/media] Edited by stevewinn
  • Like 3

well, its simply madness having a open door policy. here we are an island nation with the best natural borders in the world unlike the Continent, it should be easier for us to police. but no we bloody well knacker ourselves with this open doors policy.

i dont have to read news papers to see what happening, because where my mum lives their is ever increasing number of polish people moving into her road. with five families living close, i can tell you now not one person in these families go to work, the question as to be how are they looking after / funding themselves? because the way im seeing it, they've arrived here, are living in social housing paid for by the council. and not working. but what i have noticed in the 18 months or so they have all had children - which as effectively given them the right to remain indefinitely because those children born here are classed as British - its no wonder now most have their feet under the table we are now seeing a rise in the number of migrants receiving benefits rising. the latest government figure stands at 410,000. and set to rise. in fact the EU tells us its 600,000. with Bulgaria and Romania being allowed to come in, in January we are allowing the uncontrolled influx of which it will turn out to be hundreds of thousands of people from these countries into a job market that is already awash with millions of people unemployed. and lets remember these people who arrive will need somewhere to live. they'll need medical treatment they will need access to social and public services. which is going to put a strain on what is a sector already under pressure. but then again. if you dont mind your taxes going up and ever decreasing public and health care service then there is nothing to worry about. but ultimately it will be us who will be paying for it.

[media=]

[/media]

I have decided that, I should just get you to write most of my posts. :tu:

• Like 1

[media=]

[/media]

No argument from me Steve... I have been trying to alert folks back in the UK to what is really going to happen Jan 1st 2014, based on personal experience in Spain.

These hoards will need housing, so the Crime Lords from Romania and Bulgaria arrive first, They buy up all the accomodation unfit for human habitation then rent them out to their fellows at extortionate rates. They are all encouraged to register for benefits (by our own UK Social Services) without paying a penny in, they are given every advantage that most Uk Citizens do not get!!!

The one good thing (just from my perspective) is that all of the Roma are saving up to leave Spain and go to the UK where they "do not have to work, get a free house, free education, and free health + cash in hand from the Govt).

Wake up people... your quality and standard of life will plummet, there will be as many no - go areas as in Columbia.

• Like 1

Vote UKIP,get the UK out of this madness.Over at the Big Top in Brussels,Barroso and his clowns are running the circus.

• Like 1