Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Eyes Are On Virginia Governor Race - Poll

CyberKen

Virginia also has a high government worker level as well. The shut-down might have had a bit of backlash. Reel in the social conservatism and he probably could have won. Trying to restart the sodomy law and saying that you were only going to apply it to pedophiles gave plenty of ammunition against him on the social conservatism side for the gay, women, and young people vote. That would be like Obama trying to pass a government spying law and saying it would only apply to terrorists!

Virginia also has a high government worker level as well. The shut-down might have had a bit of backlash. Reel in the social conservatism and he probably could have won. Trying to restart the sodomy law and saying that you were only going to apply it to pedophiles gave plenty of ammunition against him on the social conservatism side for the gay, women, and young people vote. That would be like Obama trying to pass a government spying law and saying it would only apply to terrorists!

Just give the ObamaCare Debacle a few more months to get even worse. There are 16 very nervous Democrat Senators who have

their eyes on the November 2014 Election.

The Tea Party Almost Won !

Ken Cuccinelli was outspent by $15 Million ! The democrats threw everything but the kitchen sink at the Virginia Governor race.

It came down to the wire.

If 3rd Party Candidate Sarvic would have joined with Ken Cuccinelli, then Gov, Cuccinelli would have jumped to 52%.

The mighty democrats would have lost ! :yes:

The third party candidate made one thing very clear. It shows how divided the republican party actually is. The Tea Party is much too far to the right for most Americans to stomach.

• Like 2

Just give the ObamaCare Debacle a few more months to get even worse. There are 16 very nervous Democrat Senators who have

their eyes on the November 2014 Election.

By November it will be working smoothly, the anger over the unnecessary shutdown,that achieved nothing but cost many, will not be gone.

The Tea Party is finished, unless a miracle happens.

The GOP is more nervous than those democrats.

The third party candidate made one thing very clear. It shows how divided the republican party actually is. The Tea Party is much too far to the right for most Americans to stomach.

If the ticket would have been Gov. Ken Cuccinelli and Lt. Governor Sarvic, then there would have been a 52% victory.

The mighty dems would have lost even WITH THEIR $15 MILLION being spent on carpet bombing negative ads.

Do the math.

I'm sure the dems are doing the math this morning. :yes:

By November it will be working smoothly, the anger over the unnecessary shutdown,that achieved nothing but cost many, will not be gone.

The Tea Party is finished, unless a miracle happens.

The GOP is more nervous than those democrats.

The GOP is NOT nervous in New Jersey. 60% Landslide Victory for Christie!

--------

BTW, i think the plan is to throw out the November 30, 2013 Quick Fix date. When it is still broken, then Democrat Max Baucus

will hold a press conference and say " Well, we were unable to put Humpty Dumpty back together again. Lets Drop Kick ObamaCare

1 Year into the future. "

The November 2014 Election will be over before the November 30, 2014 - Restart Date -.

The Tech Team Surge will fail to rewrite 5 Million Lines of Code by November 30, 2013.

If the ticket would have been Gov. Ken Cuccinelli and Lt. Governor Sarvic, then there would have been a 52% victory.

The mighty dems would have lost even WITH THEIR $15 MILLION being spent on carpet bombing negative ads.

Do the math.

I'm sure the dems are doing the math this morning. :yes:

Please Ken, for once give me a Yes or No answer. Was there any truth to the "negative" ads?

The GOP is NOT nervous in New Jersey. 60% Landslide Victory for Christie!

--------

BTW, i think the plan is to throw out the November 30, 2013 Quick Fix date. When it is still broken, then Democrat Max Baucus

will hold a press conference and say " Well, we were unable to put Humpty Dumpty back together again. Lets Drop Kick ObamaCare

1 Year into the future. "

The November 2014 Election will be over before the November 30, 2014 - Restart Date -.

The Tech Team Surge will fail to rewrite 5 Million Lines of Code by November 30, 2013.

Heard Christie yelling inanities like "close down the government" and "no Obamacare" or"kick drop the bucket" or "I can see Russia from my front porch"?

I did not say the GOP was finished, I said the Tea Party can pack up the (tea)bags and go home.

Please Ken, for once give me a Yes or No answer. Was there any truth to the "negative" ads?

Yes

Negative Ads work.

The truth remains that McAuliffe had to outspend Ken Cuccinelli by $15 Million just to win by a squeaker.

Heard Christie yelling inanities like "close down the government" and "no Obamacare" or"kick drop the bucket" or "I can see Russia from my front porch"?

I did not say the GOP was finished, I said the Tea Party can pack up the (tea)bags and go home.

November 2013 Election:

New Jersey : Christie Landslide Victory

Virginia : Dem Squeaker Win

-------

November 2014 Election:

Tea Party / GOP retake control of the U.S. Senate and add even more seats in the House.

You better get used to the above statement coming true. :yes:

----------

Can you say Minority Leader Harry Reid ? I can ! :clap:

Edited by CyberKen

November 2013 Election:

New Jersey : Christie Landslide Victory

Virginia : Dem Squeaker Win

-------

November 2014 Election:

Tea Party / GOP retake control of the U.S. Senate and add even more seats in the House.

You better get used to the above statement coming true. :yes:

----------

Can you say Minority Leader Harry Reid ? I can ! :clap:

You could also say "Cuccinelli will win by a landslide", the truth content of which we have learned this morning, so: what exactly is your point, besides delusion?

EDit: and as seen in Alabama (Byrne VS. Young), if the GOP wins it will be the GOP, not the Tea Party.

Edited by questionmark

You could also say "Cuccinelli will win by a landslide", the truth content of which we have learned this morning, so: what exactly is your point, besides delusion?

EDit: and as seen in Alabama (Byrne VS. Young), if the GOP wins it will be the GOP, not the Tea Party.

Point: The MSM did some Exit Polling last night.

Guess what ?!

The exit poll showed - intense opposition- to ObamaCare.

Apparently, some guy named Obama lied to every American. Something about 16 Words:

- If you like your health care plan, you'll be able to keep your health care plan. -

It turns out that statement only applied to the unions who used collective bargaining to get THEIR Grandfather Claus.

The union grandfather claus is immune to HHS Shenanigans.

Individuals are getting unwelcome mail in their mailboxes.

post-142056-0-18508100-1383752277_thumb.

Guess what ?!

Apparently, some guy named Obama lied to every American. Something about 16 Words:

- If you like your health care plan, you'll be able to keep your health care plan. -

It turns out that statement only applied to the unions who used collective bargaining to get THEIR Grandfather Claus.

Are you trying to tell us that Cuccinelli won or something?

So far anybody who has opposed Obamacare lost the elections if we exclude Ted Cruz... but Texas always was a little special...

• Like 1

Guess what ?!

The exit polls also showed that 4 in 10 opposed the tea party.......

• Like 2

Are you trying to tell us that Cuccinelli won or something?

So far anybody who has opposed Obamacare lost the elections if we exclude Ted Cruz... but Texas always was a little special...

So far 3.5 Million Americans have lost their Health Care Plans. By November 2014 that number will - grow - to 14 Million.

Go ahead and - ignore - the Obamacare Debacle at your own peril.

---------

BTW, i did tell you that GOP Chris Christie did win. :tu:

He got over 60% of the vote.

Was your TV turned on last night ?

The exit polls also showed that 4 in 10 opposed the tea party.......

Sooooo........then......6 in 10 approve of the Tea Party ???

You know that kinda makes sense. :tu:

• Like 2

No one blame the libertarians for loosing/wining

It is a completely false assumption that if someone doesn't vote libertarian that they will vote republican, that is not true. Many times they will just not vote when they feel like either of the candidates will not remotely be representing their views.

The reason the Republican lost was because he refused to back off of his extreme stance on social issues. That is not the libertarians fault.

So before the republicans get mad at us all I have to say is

its your own dam faults,

Start producing candidates that we can actually back!

But I will say that whoever voted for sarvis was dumb, he was funded by Obama people and most of his stances are extremely against libertarian views... I find it highly embarrassing to my beliefs that anyone voted for this guy. Ron Paul even said not to vote for him and he is like the libertarian godfather

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 1

No one blame the libertarians for loosing/wining

It is a completely false assumption that if someone doesn't vote libertarian that they will vote republican, that is not true. Many times they will just not vote when they feel like either of the candidates will not remotely be representing their views.

The reason the Republican lost was because he refused to back off of his extreme stance on social issues. That is not the libertarians fault.

So before the republicans get mad at us all I have to say is

its your own dam faults,

Start producing candidates that we can actually back!

But I will say that whoever voted for sarvis was dumb, he was funded by Obama people and most of his stances are extremely against libertarian views... I find it highly embarrassing to my beliefs that anyone voted for this guy. Ron Paul even said not to vote for him and he is like the libertarian godfather

We are not blaming the libertarians. It's starting to look like the GOP - wanted - Cuccinelli to lose.

The GOP cut off funding.

That's why McAuliffe had $15 Million in more money to create negative ads and then carpet bomb Ken Cuccinelli.

If Ken Cuccinelli would have had an extra $20 Million to return fire then he would have won.

---------

Don't worry. The November 2014 Election will be a huge win for the Tea Party AND the GOP. :tu:

Big Picture: HUGE win for Chris Christie and a tiny squeaker win for McAuliffe. :st

Here are the actual numbers with 100% of precinct reporting.

This is impressive! Ken Cuccinelli got 1,010,335 Votes ! Wow!

McAuliffe got a - squeaker win - with 1,065,205 Votes.

That extra $15 Million bought him 55,000 votes ??????

I call that a lackluster win.

The Tea Party almost won !!!

BTW, Libertarian Robert Sarvis got 145,560 Votes.

Edited by CyberKen

We are not blaming the libertarians. It's starting to look like the GOP - wanted - Cuccinelli to lose.

The GOP cut off funding.

That's why McAuliffe had $15 Million in more money to create negative ads and then carpet bomb Ken Cuccinelli.

If Ken Cuccinelli would have had an extra $20 Million to return fire then he would have won.

---------

Don't worry. The November 2014 Election will be a huge win for the Tea Party AND the GOP. :tu:

Big Picture: HUGE win for Chris Christie and a tiny squeaker win for McAuliffe. :st

Im not saying your blaming them ken. Its just a general message to whoever is. Because some of them are

• Like 1

Im not saying your blaming them ken. Its just a general message to whoever is. Because some of them are

That's okay. Look how close we came to winning ! :tu:

Tea Party Firepower - almost - pulled it off !

Just for whoever is curious. This is from exist polling

Each candidate received strong backing from their party faithful. Yet, McAuliffe did a bit better here too: 95 percent of Democrats backed him, while 92 percent of Republicans supported Cuccinelli. Four percent of Republicans voted for McAuliffe.

Independents split their vote three ways: 47 percent for Cuccinelli, 38 percent for McAuliffe and 15 percent for third-party candidate Robert Sarvis.

. Oh and Mcaullfie had a big support from women. Surprise Surprise, thanks to your strict social views Cuccinelli we lost.

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 2

Just for whoever is curious. This is from exist polling

Each candidate received strong backing from their party faithful. Yet, McAuliffe did a bit better here too: 95 percent of Democrats backed him, while 92 percent of Republicans supported Cuccinelli. Four percent of Republicans voted for McAuliffe.

Independents split their vote three ways: 47 percent for Cuccinelli, 38 percent for McAuliffe and 15 percent for third-party candidate Robert Sarvis.

. Oh and Mcaullfie had a big support from women. Surprise Surprise, thanks to your strict social views Cuccinelli we lost.

I agree with that last part regarding the social views. I also think that Sarvis's presence in the race cost Cuccinelli the election. Bottom line he took votes from Cuccinelli. Without him in the race I see a 2 point margin of victory for Cuccinelli.

Edited by Thelaw1

I agree with that last part regarding the social views. I also think that Sarvis's presence in the race cost Cuccinelli the election. Bottom line he took votes from Cuccinelli. Without him in the race I see a 2 point margin of victory for Cuccinelli.

I found another factor in the Ken Cuccinelli near win.

Sour Grapes: Lt. Gov. Bill Bolling

Tea Party Champion Ken Cuccinelli outmaneuvered Lt. Gov. Bill Bolling to win the Republican Gubernatorial Nomination.

Bolling resented it and then proceeded to undermine Ken Cuccinelli at every turn !

Ummm.....that's not good.

• Like 1

4 percent of republicans in the state voted democrat. so it could equally be argued that the republicans lost him the race.

15% of the independent voters voted for Sarvis. Most people don't understand that when someone votes third party it is because they cant stomach supporting either candidate. If Sarvis was not in the race the same people who voted for him would of just went home. And believe it or not Sarvis took from the democrats too. Seeing how 95% of the democrats backed the democrat were do you think the other 5% of democrats went?

No one understands how third party voters think.

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 2

The truth will be revealed late tonight and tomorrow morning.

As soon as i saw Obama standing next to McAuliffe, i knew it was over.

What were they thinking ? Obama is a liability.

How'd that turn out?