Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hubble imax 3d + something

qxcontinuum

So i just saw Hubble 3d and at some point after the cosmonauts are making out a burrito then going out in space, there is an image close up of one working docked outside and Earth looping behind. All the sudden in the right side of the screen there is a large object white in colour appearing. It is clearly visible as a solid object , not a lens flare or optics. Have someone see it ?

Amazing movie overall!

Edited by qxcontinuum

So i just saw Hubble 3d and at some point after the cosmonauts are making out a burrito then going out in space, there is an image close up of one working docked outside and Earth looping behind. All the sudden in the right side of the screen there is a large object white in colour appearing. It is clearly visible as a solid object , not a lens flare or optics. Have someone see it ?

Amazing movie overall!

Can you get a screen shot? Anything?

amazing fact. I just goggled hoping others would have seen it too and some facts are coming up.

The YouTube link below is NOT my sighting. I will take a screenshot of mine at a later time . My sighting was also confirmed by someone else here;

http://www.theparaca...-imax-film.6471

The newest sighting from someone else below;

Look at the second 0.16 here

[media=]

[/media] Edited by qxcontinuum

It's either ice particles or sexual abuse.

interstellar fart? aka gas swamp?

interstellar fart? aka gas swamp?

I thought more like a chinese lantern. Or could it be a drone? No a weather balloon. No a blimp. An illusion of Venus due to a rapidly panning camera.

Seriously it's nothing more than a reflection from the window.

Amazing movie overall!

How do you know its a "large object"?

• Like 1

Amazing movie overall!

This one?

I am not sure what should I see here. Nothing from what i saw is present in this short presentation.

I am not sure what should I see here. Nothing from what i saw is present in this short presentation.

welll I have now found the movie, free online and watched a few mins and its the exact same as the clip, so maybe you didnt see the original? perhaps one 'like it'

heres the original versions description

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1433813/

As Im going to watch it fully I will let you know if 'that ufo' is ever seen at all...

so the scene is after making burritos insight. If that helps

amazing fact. I just goggled hoping others would have seen it too and some facts are coming up.

The YouTube link below is NOT my sighting. I will take a screenshot of mine at a later time . My sighting was also confirmed by someone else here;

http://www.theparaca...-imax-film.6471

The newest sighting from someone else below;

Look at the second 0.16 here

[media=]

[/media]

I just watched this on the original movie...that object is definitely there.... but what it is - is anyone's guess..

I just watched this on the original movie...that object is definitely there.... but what it is - is anyone's guess..

Perhaps this is a good time to ask qxc (again),... How do you know its a "large object"?

• Like 1

Perhaps this is a good time to ask qxc (again),... How do you know its a "large object"?

has no importance. If it is visible in the distance it means is large out there in space. How large it is obviously I can't tell. It can be calculated by experts I am sure. I am not a video expert, i am just an observer

so in the movie , minute 6.43 to 6.48 the object is clearly seen descending from out of space towards earth

ScreenShot2013-11-07at61202PM_zps36c608f9.png

then

somewhere after the burritos making there is an object viewable stationary here;

ScreenShot2013-11-07at63312PM_zpse67ed7fb.png

I am thinking another possible satellite passing by at the time. not all satellites are designed the same.

"At the time there are 1071 operational satellites in orbit around the Earth. 50 percent of which were launched by the United States.

Half of that 1071 are in Low-Earth Orbit, just a few hundred kilometers above the surface. Some of the most notable of these include the International Space Station, the Hubble Space Telescope, and many Earth observation satellites.

About a twentieth are in Medium-Earth Orbit, around 20,000 kilometers up, which are generally global positioning satellites used for navigation. A small handful are in elliptical orbits, where their orbit brings them closer and further to the Earth.

The rest are in geostationary orbit, at an altitude of almost 36,000 kilometers.

If we could see these satellites from Earth’s surface, they would appear to hang motionless in the sky. The fact that they remain over the geographic same area means they provide the perfect platform for telecommunications, broadcast or weather observations."

I am thinking another possible satellite passing by at the time. not all satellites are designed the same.

"At the time there are 1071 operational satellites in orbit around the Earth. 50 percent of which were launched by the United States.

Half of that 1071 are in Low-Earth Orbit, just a few hundred kilometers above the surface. Some of the most notable of these include the International Space Station, the Hubble Space Telescope, and many Earth observation satellites.

About a twentieth are in Medium-Earth Orbit, around 20,000 kilometers up, which are generally global positioning satellites used for navigation. A small handful are in elliptical orbits, where their orbit brings them closer and further to the Earth.

The rest are in geostationary orbit, at an altitude of almost 36,000 kilometers.

If we could see these satellites from Earth’s surface, they would appear to hang motionless in the sky. The fact that they remain over the geographic same area means they provide the perfect platform for telecommunications, broadcast or weather observations."

The thing is, you don't see in the entire movie and all the shots taken outside , more than 30 minutes of space showing any other satellites. Excepting this object. In the same time I m no expert but not all satellites are moving. Even more the trajectory of that object is abnormal for a satellite as it is not coming from a circular trajectory but perpendicular from deep space as it will fall on earth.

[media=]

[/media] Edited by qxcontinuum

Let's not forget that the mission was to work on replacing modules on Hubble. I remember that mission and an interview with one of the astronauts who serviced it. The telescope was not expressly designed to be serviced in space, so he recounted the problems he had in removing the 53 screws that secured one of the modules. That's a lot of screws! You had tools, packaging, wraps, etc. as well to complicate matters, so it's not inconceivable that some items might drift away while the work was going on.

Let's not forget that the mission was to work on replacing modules on Hubble. I remember that mission and an interview with one of the astronauts who serviced it. The telescope was not expressly designed to be serviced in space, so he recounted the problems he had in removing the 53 screws that secured one of the modules. That's a lot of screws! You had tools, packaging, wraps, etc. as well to complicate matters, so it's not inconceivable that some items might drift away while the work was going on.

In the video you can clearly see that is not the case. That object although quite far it is large . How large was I can't say exactly, but a screw won't even be visible . In the second picture , the smaller object yes, it is a possibility to be a part but not a screw.

Edited by qxcontinuum

In the video you can clearly see that is not the case. That object although quite far it is large . How large was I can't say exactly, but a screw won't even be visible . In the second picture , the smaller object yes, it is a possibility to be a part but not a screw.

Then you really have no idea, you believe its something "big", but in reality you dont know. Doesnt it bother you that we never see it pass behind the Hubble? For all we know it could be ice/debris suddenly reflecting light, out of focus, close to the camera? The way it just "pops-up" speaks volumes to me.

Edited by Hazzard

Might I ask how you deduced that exactly?

(Sorry, Hazzard beat me to it)

Edited by Kahn