Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

50th Anniversary of JFK Assassination

Antilles

Anyone who has looked into it will take me seriously, those that haven't will mock and act like d****. Which bit in particular do you want a citation for? How about the head wound, all the er doctors testified it was right occipital massive wound. Given they were there on the day and they're ERM...doctors I think that's quite reliable don't you? Or do you know better what wounds were there than the people that attempted to treat those wounds? You don't think that's a rather stupid position to take? Were you there on the day? Did you examine the wounds yourself? Are you a doctor? If the answer isn't yes to all 3 you're arguing from a pretty bad place trying to contradict them.

• Like 1

Anyone who has looked into it will take me seriously, those that haven't will mock and act like d****. Which bit in particular do you want a citation for? How about the head wound, all the er doctors testified it was right occipital massive wound. Given they were there on the day and they're ERM...doctors I think that's quite reliable don't you? Or do you know better what wounds were there than the people that attempted to treat those wounds? You don't think that's a rather stupid position to take? Were you there on the day? Did you examine the wounds yourself? Are you a doctor? If the answer isn't yes to all 3 you're arguing from a pretty bad place trying to contradict them.

Again, you can "quote" all you want, but without some sort of source showing the people you mention actually saying what you say they said, a reasonable person can't just assume your correct. And while I'm not a doctor, I'm familiar with weapon ballistics, and operating PRE-WW2 era bolt action rifles (such as the Mannlicher-Carcano). I'm also familiar with the fact Oswald was a former Marine who scored quite well in sharpshooting (something the Corp puts a lot of emphasis on) and could accomplish what he was accused of doing.

Here you go watch the first minute and a half there is an er doctor who worked on him on the day saying massive exit wound back of head. So do you know what he saw better than he does?

LBJ's mistress, presumably you know better than her too what she heard, maybe you were also LBJ's mistress too were you?

E Howard hunt saying LBJ and CIA did it, again perhaps you were a top CIA operative at the time and can contest what he says? No?

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=96FDflK_Iug

Oswald's cellmate, maybe you were there too were you? Did you get arrested in Dallas in 1963?

One of first police officers in snipers nest says the gun they found there was a Mauser, but perhaps you can contradict him were you there too? Did you find a different gun?

We what I mean about its all there if you look? The only thing we don't know is the names of the shooters, everything else is in the public domain

Here is the best documentary on JFK's death, it was mentioned earlier by someone else, British made BTW as our media is a bit freer than yours, you won't have seen that jfk mini series a few years ago either as they refused to show it in america, anyway I digress, if you want to learn about what really happened to your president this is the best starting point, its 9 parts long roughly an hour each. It is some of the highest quality TV you will ever see. Watch it, then get a couple of books and find out what your govt did to its own president.

The men who killed Kennedy part 1

Not everything in it is true BTW, they made some mistakes, but its magnificent and all primary source based, and they get much more right than the warren commission did.

Edited by CharlieChalk

My god buddy, slow down a tad, believe it or not I do take the time to look through these and other evidence. Now I've only had the time to look through documents relating to the head wound, and so far there's nothing suggesting a frontal shot. The doctor described a head wound matching the autopsy photos I've seen, as well as the Zapruder film. The shot entered from the bottom half of the back of the skull (JFK was leaning forward and slightly to his left) and the round tumbled violently causing the wound (something the 6mm round used in Carcano rifles was known to do).

The only thing I have any problem with is the drawing showing a massive wound on what appears to be the back of the neck. It doesn't match any other evidence in the slightest, and is different than what the good doctor described.

Hey I admit I do appreciate you going through the effort of posting these, but slow down a bit, I only have so much time in the day.

• Like 1

Oswald's cellmate, maybe you were there too were you? Did you get arrested in Dallas in 1963?

One of first police officers in snipers nest says the gun they found there was a Mauser, but perhaps you can contradict him were you there too? Did you find a different gun?

We what I mean about its all there if you look? The only thing we don't know is the names of the shooters, everything else is in the public domain

In regards to the first video, I don't necessarily disagree with Elrod, but granted he didn't say anything particularly shocking other than Oswald insistingvon his innocence, and a supposed meeting. My main problem with JFK conspiracy theories are the ones suggesting Oswald didn't/couldn't do it, I'm open for as to why he did it.

One problem I have with the Mauser theory is the fact that no Mauser fires the round head 6.5 mm rounds that killed JFK. The cartridges found in the nest are from that round, the "Magic Bullet" that hit JFK and Gov. Connelly is of that type, and there is a definitive paper trail for Oswald purchasing the Carcano. The evidence outweighs the testimony in this case I'm afraid.

• Like 2

More jfk doctors, perhaps they're all mistaken.

I notice you've gone very quiet

Well, the video is of terrible quality, so I can't really see what he's talking about in terms of alteration (nor even make out his name to peruse his qualifications). However, after some research on the subject, I do no the HSCA examined the photos (and subsequent negatives and x-rays) in 1975 and found no evidence of alteration.

Bottom line Oswald did Shoot him two into the car one miss !

There were at least 3 misses one hit chrome rim of windscreen one injured James tague one buried in grass. Kennedy was hit 3 or 4 times connally 1 or 2, minimum of 7 shots probably 10 probably 3 shooting positions maybe 4 maybe even 5

Edited by CharlieChalk

There were at least 3 misses one hit chrome rim of windscreen one injured James tague one buried in grass. Kennedy was hit 3 or 4 times connally 1 or 2, minimum of 7 shots probably 10 probably 3 shooting positions maybe 4 maybe even 5

Ok, here we go: Sources?

• Like 1

Have you watched the series yet? Which bit do you want a source for? 2 of the misses are common knowledge for example and there are mountains of evidence for both, tell you what for a change by don't you have a look for some yourself, I don't Ned convincing you do maybe you should research it look for answers instead of asking me to do your research.

Edited by CharlieChalk

Have you watched the series yet? Which bit do you want a source for? 2 of the misses are common knowledge for example and there are mountains of evidence for both, tell you what for a change by don't you have a look for some yourself, I don't Ned convincing you do maybe you should research it look for answers instead of asking me to do your research.

I want sources for the other 2 civilians who were wounded (by your claim anyway). Listen, you have the extraordinary claims, YOU need to present evidence for those claims, this is how debate/discussion works. Otherwise your telling me and everyone reading that you have nothing and are basically pulling these claimes out of your ass.

• Like 2

DecoNoir is just pullin our legs ! We all know the missing bullet theroy and the two shots that did there duty One went thru to Connaly,One missed One was the Head shot ! Nuff Said ! :tu:

I said 1 civilian was injured, which even the warren commission agreed with, here is a picture of the car windscreen rim

Chrome_trim_Trask.jpg

Soo that's 2 misses conclusively, leaving only 1 shot to have caused all the injuries to kennedy and connally, which obviously is impossible. Conspiracy proven.

I said 1 civilian was injured, which even the warren commission agreed with, here is a picture of the car windscreen rim

Chrome_trim_Trask.jpg

Hm, interesting stuff. I'll look into this while I can.

As for the wounded civilian, that wasn't so much calling you out as it was simply the first time I've heard it. Theory, and evidence, seems to support he was struck by shrapnel from the first shot.

No it doesn't even the wc admits a shot missed and hit him thatsmhow you get the magic bullet theory google James tague that's his name look where he was

It hit the pavement right next to him he was hit by fragments of the bullet or concrete, it missed the car and all occupants xompletely

Oswald fired 3 shots with 1 miss.

Shot 1 hit Kennedy

Shot 2 was a miss

Shot 3 hit Kennedy and Connelly

The problem for you is that witnesses and recording devices report only 3 shots although there has been a claim that a 4th shot was recorded. Your claim of more shots is wrong. Without evidence you are claiming multiple shooting positions. There is no evidence that any shots came from positions other than Oswald's position.

I'll look into some of your other claims as well.