Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pittsburgh Man Thinks He's a Dog

Still Waters

Boomer the dog has a bone to pick with the world. He wants to be accepted for his doggie lifestyle.

Born Gary Matthews, the retired technology worker and a self-confessed "nerd" thinks he is a dog. The 48-year-old wears a dog collar, eats dog food from a bowl - his favorite is Pedigree - and loves milk bones and dog cookies.

http://gma.yahoo.com...ews-health.html

• Like 1

He made his (notice me, I want attention) suit out of shredded paper. So no going out in the rain or jumping in puddles for this "dog".

• Like 2

Barking mad?

Do not give him any more ideas, if he sees this he will want to be a werewolf next week.

Would like to see what he makes his costume out of for that, shredded toilet paper or the Daily mail?

• Like 1

Well..it seems his parents are out of touch with reality if they allow their kid to act like a animal even into high school; they, is essence, encouraged his unhealthy obsession.

I had a neighbor, years and years ago, whose girl acted like a dog. She's run on all fours, bark and stuff.

One time one of her friends had been picked up by her parents and were driving down the sidestreet and the neighbor girl ran after the car on all fours, barking. Even though she was able to talk and act like a kid it was clear she had problems.

This man has issues too if he even wants to change his name to that of some dog.

I have nothing against furries but even most of them draw a line somewhere that still resides in the realm of reality.

While reading about peoples gender identities here at MU I discovered, and rightly so I think, that it's not up to us to assign another's gender identity regardless of which sex they are physically. Shouldn't we also respect this man's right to identify as a canine? :w00t:

I like dogs...I really like dogs. However, I've never/ever wanted to *be* a dog. IMO this fellow is more than a few kibbles short of a complete bag of dogfood.

• Like 1

While reading about peoples gender identities here at MU I discovered, and rightly so I think, that it's not up to us to assign another's gender identity regardless of which sex they are physically. Shouldn't we also respect this man's right to identify as a canine? :w00t:

Canines do not have paper coats. Maybe he should sign up to do the next Andrex advert.

Canines do not have paper coats. Maybe he should sign up to do the next Andrex advert.

And women do not have a penis. Just sayin.

And women do not have a penis. Just sayin.

Not as a rule anyway.

• Like 1

I have a couple of good jokes for you on this topic,... :sk ... but I would probably put me on a involuntary vacation from UM, so I better not. :whistle:

• Like 1

Pretty sure this is just some weird sexual fetish. If he really believed he was a dog he'd just act like it. Why dress up as one and eat dog food?

I guess it takes all kinds but glad I don't live close to him. I would have to bite him.

Don't they have leash laws in Pittburgh???.......... :unsure2:

• Like 1

Are we sure it's not one of these.......?

wombles_zps35fc599c.jpg

I could tolerate this guy as a friend as long as he didn't drag his bare butt across my carpet.

• Like 1

So, when he get's sick, does he go see a vet instead of a doctor?

:passifier:

• Like 1