Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Kendrick Johnson.

supervike

He fell into a rolled up mat, and suffocated.

Uh huh, just like I fell into a bank vault and all the money accidentally fell into my purse and pockets....... and two large duffle bags.

Edited by Simbi Laveau
  • Like 7

• 2 weeks later...

I have not followed this case ~~~ but I will now. Thank you for bringing it to the forum.

After reading a few of the articles including CNNs report that they now have two versions of the same report from the Medical Examiner, my question is, why does it seem so often that the LE involved are motivating about due to their own agenda ?

• Like 1

oh come on , clearly foul play is going on , a healthy young lad does not fall onto a gym mat and die.

A state medical examiner ruled his death accidental, despite evidence of a neck injury found in a second autopsy conducted by a pathologist hired by the family. His fingernails had been clipped, his clothes were missing and his organs had been removed and replaced by newspaper.

errrrr.................... WTF?

Edited by CuriousLittleOne
  • Like 2

Yeah,as you say,the whole thing stinks to high heaven. This poor young man was murdered,plain and simple.Obviously the cops screwed up,etc.etc. Seems to me there is a cover up because the killer was maybe the son or relative of some bigshot. Removing the organs is weird.Wonder if this invovles some sort of ritual maybe.

• Like 1

He didn't get into the mat by himself.Someone placed him there. Did they bother to look around the school for a crime scene evidence at all?

Was he even maybe killed at school? Maybe there is more than one person invovled. US Justice Department should really look into this. Some posters on CNN said that the missing organs may have been taken by the funeral home and sold. Trying to cover it up on their end. Still don't understand why the killer or killers left his body there though.Why not take and hide it somewhere else like the school basement,or some place away from the school. His body was meant to be found there.

• Like 1

You know what I keep thinking of and that is with some familiarity with the gym pad the photos show. If it were possible for him to "fall" into a pad rolled up to a 14" width, those pads are heavy plastic/rubber-like surfaced.

IMO if he was reaching for shoes that had fallen inside of those rolls, his arms and hands would have been extended. The minute you felt yourself trapped like that, your palms would sweat and you could push yourself up and out almost easily against that type of finish.

Yeah,as you say,the whole thing stinks to high heaven. This poor young man was murdered,plain and simple.Obviously the cops screwed up,etc.etc. Seems to me there is a cover up because the killer was maybe the son or relative of some bigshot. Removing the organs is weird.Wonder if this invovles some sort of ritual maybe.

Oh, yeah, Holly ! Who knows who is always a possibility but I actually wonder if sometimes LE gets so busy just covering up their own mistakes at a crime scene, they lose sight of everything else. In this case, they are now axx deep in it because they are going to have to explain why there are two versions of the same report. One they released that is unsigned and the other the Medical Examiner sent himself to the news agencies.

Edited by Vincennes
  • Like 1

He didn't get into the mat by himself.Someone placed him there. Did they bother to look around the school for a crime scene evidence at all?

There is much evidence that was ignored, including a blood-like substance on this shoes and other places around the body

The crime scene video tapes seem to have been manipulated.

Was he even maybe killed at school? Maybe there is more than one person involved. US Justice Department should really look into this.

There is video evidence he entered the gym....beyond that there seems to be tampering of the video.

Some posters on CNN said that the missing organs may have been taken by the funeral home and sold. Trying to cover it up on their end.

Dead organs are worth almost nothing. IMO no one entered this gym and killed the kid for his organs.

Still don't understand why the killer or killers left his body there. Why not take and hide it somewhere else like the school basement, or some place away from the school. His body was meant to be found there.

Why? Because this was kids with an inept Sheriff involved in the investigation, who is now covering his tracks rather than admitting his mistakes.

I hope this 'Sheriff" takes a good, long look at G., Zimmerman and realizes, you can't hide this kind of crap. This LE has released a falsified Medical Examiner report to try and cover their mistakes

There has to be a time when people say, You don't do that !!! or you can go with George Zimmerman's supporters of who....Nah, they aren't to be found anymore..... Now we have to recognize Kendrick has now somehow encountered the same type of unrecognized death.

Edited by Vincennes

I think the whole thing is odd.

First, why hide your sneakers in a mat? If he did, then why not just push the mat over a bit to get your shoes?

Second, this is a young kid. Not old, infirm, weak..... If he fell in, I would think he would be able to struggle enough to make more of a mess in the area from thrashing.

Third, why didn't anyone on the team notice him missing?

Lastly, I certainly believe the organs were harvested for profit. Funeral homes do some hokey things.

My grandmother was laid out for her viewing. Open casket. Except, it wasn't her. In fact, the woman laying in the casket had only one leg and clearly not Louise. They buried Louise in someone else's grave. That party had a closed casket so they never knew. How screwed up was that?

Regardless, a small settlement was had, costs were paid by the funeral home, and lord knows the shenanigans that go undetected.

I haven't followed this case, but from what I recall, the investigation was stunningly inadequate. Actually, I'd say it was inept to the point where it's hard to believe it's possible there could be such incompetency among investigators.

I have no doubt whatsoever that this LE's first priority was/is to cover themselves.

I recall finding the attitudes from LE toward this case disturbing, to say the least.

Edited by regi
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

FBI is involved finally. http://www.cnn.com/2...ce-hard-drives/

About time, this has got to be the worst series of blunders in the history of law enforcement, forensics and autopsy protocals combined - way too many convenient missing pieces of info for it not to be deliberate too.

Edited by libstaK
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I have been following this story since last year; I check every day for current news and updates. My personal opinion is that his death was not accidental by falling into the gym mat; but rather accidentally murdered (manslaughter) and then covered up by the authorites,as they have done for years and years. The only new thing about this, is they didn't expect the national attention and now they have some explaining to do. I always have a "Conspiracy Theory" so this is my take on what happened. TK got into an altercation with one or more individuals, they got into a fight, it went too far and TK died. They made some calls, decisions were made, alibis were put into play and the cover up begins. I'm sure that isn't the first time that something like this has happened in this town, I just think its the first time that the explanation, for the cause of death has been so preposterous. I want justice to be served, I think everyone involved should get the same punishement as the people who actually committed the crime. I hope and pray that TK's parents can find peace. I beleive that these types of injustices affect us all and no one group of people should have enough power to accomplish a cover-up of this magnitude.

• Like 1

I feel this is another case of self absorbed folks. Everyone goes on about their day and ignores what is around them. Regardless, this young man died from accidental or nefarious causes, no one seems to want to speak up.

For the sake of the family, I hope they find closure.

For the sake of the folks responsible for the illegal harvesting of his organs, I hope you receive the proper punishment.

For the sake of the rest of us, get your head out of your **** and pay attention.

• Like 1

I feel this is another case of self absorbed folks. Everyone goes on about their day and ignores what is around them. Regardless, this young man died from accidental or nefarious causes, no one seems to want to speak up.

For the sake of the family, I hope they find closure.

For the sake of the folks responsible for the illegal harvesting of his organs, I hope you receive the proper punishment.

For the sake of the rest of us, get your head out of your **** and pay attention.

You've mentioned "harvesting" his organs a couple of times. I'm not sure I understand what you mean by that. If it's directed to someone taking his organs to sell them, I can't think of any reason they would do that. Only living organs have value. That's why you see them rushing from the donors with the organs in sealed, cooled container. They are taken immediately after death do that they have not decomposed. In Kendrick's case, he wasn't even alive when they found him and had been dead for some period of time. If you are saying that someone took them to cover the fact they had been damaged in an assault, I can go with you on that one.

What I question in this case is that if he were killed at or shortly after a gym class, there had to be multiple people/kids present. Then it would take a school employee contact to cover up the video. Then you would have to have a Sheriff's Dept. willing to go along with them. That's a whole heck of a lot of people keeping their mouths shut. ???

They normally remove organs for autopsy.

Normally they use somethin to stuff the empty parts with, news paper is not typical.

That's in the news today.

A rolled up gym matis way to odd to deny.

The neck injury could have been from sports.

IMO the LE got this wrong! Huge cover up.

• Like 1

They normally remove organs for autopsy.

Normally they use somethin to stuff the empty parts with, news paper is not typical.

That's in the news today.

A rolled up gym matis way to odd to deny.

The neck injury could have been from sports.

IMO the LE got this wrong! Huge cover up.

Ewwww~~~but good information ~~~~ I guess. Are you saying that you think, it's just LE covering themselves because otherwise there is still a whole heck of a lot of people involved in covering up and more so if they are continuing to keep quiet.

Yes I think they are covering it up. Valdosta Georgia is not a big town. I believe thats where it happened.

They still use the good ole buddy system in LE.

I really do not know what happened. All I know is that it is odd that no one saw or heard anything.

Harvesting the organs is not possible. If the organs were not placed back in the body, where did they go? They would have had some form of waste removal that would need to be logged.

I just find it odd the series of events in this situation. I do believe it is possible he was assaulted, but it could be an unfortunate accident. To me, I think it was an accident. Everything that happened after is just weird events. Hence, the conspiracy.

Not sure how many of you have been following this case.

Just from the articles I read, there is something odd about the whole thing. Either there is a coverup to hide police incompetence, or something more nefarious....

What do you think?

http://www.cnn.com/2...eath/index.html

It happens there is this case of a women trying to retrieve something from one of those big recycling bins, she fell in and suffocated trying to get out, when there was no one around. :(

Edited by docyabut2

Authorities say Kendrick Johnson fell into the mat and suffocated while trying to retrieve a sneaker

They are saying he climbed up the roll mat as it was standing and fell in ,right?

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone. I have just been reading about the Kendrick Johnson and I am... astonished. This is the most bizarre story I've ever read about. The more I read about it, the less I understand!

One thing that seems clear: this is a huge coverup/conspiracy. BUT FOR WHAT PURPOSE??? No one seems to have the faintest idea of why anyone would have wanted Johnson dead.

Again, the more I read, the less it makes sense. The mainstream media says: "ACCIDENT OR MURDER?" How in the name of holy **** could it be an accident?? Are they seriously arguing that a teen gets stuck in a mat in a gym at 2PM or so with people coming in and out all the time and NO ONE NOTICES FOR A WHOLE DAY? And... magically... his face gets beaten to a pulp and his organs get replaced with newspaper? WHAT THE **** ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??

I don't understand this case at all. Does anyone have any sort of theory? WHO benefitted from his death??

Edited by Hierophant28
  • Like 1

Kids could have thrown his shoe in there and just walked away, but are not festing up.It is possible he try to climb up the roll mat to reach in to get the shoe and fell in.

Edited by docyabut2