Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Woman shocked she is losing policy

Merc14

A champion of Obamacare and proud Obama voter is "shocked...all my hopes were dashed" that she is losing her insurance policy and will be paying at least 35% more for the same coverage.

“I was really shocked … all of my hopes were sort of dashed,” Wagner said. “’Oh my gosh President Obama, this is not what we hoped for, it’s not what we were told.’ “

She was shocked further to learn that for the same coverage she would pay 35 percent more and have a higher deductible.

“Our premium for next year is going up to over $1,000 a month for two of us and we’re two fairly healthy individuals,” Wagner said.

“This is yet the most recent issue,” said U.S. Rep. Diana DeGette, D-Colorado.

DeGette sits on the committee that oversees Obamacare. She insists the Wagners are the exception, not the rule.

“As we work through all of this I think that a year from now people overall are going to be very, very happy with the way the Affordable Care Act is working,” DeGette said.

Honestly, it is, in a way, heartening to see this ignorant woman getting hurt by Obamacare and suffering for her thoughtless vote. It is about time these white middle class liberals suffer for their hypocrisy. Unfortunately, they spread like rats in a plague and now many of us will be suffering for their thoughtlessness. It is easy to vote for things that are impossible but never effect you in a material way but when it comes crashing through into your life, like Obamacare is now, maybe you vote a bit more intelligently, and maturely, the next time.

It sucks to be the exception and there will be about 80 million exceptions. The military has just learned that their rates will be rising yearly until they have gone up to 5 times current levels within 5-8 years to force retirees off of Tricare. All those vets for Obama stickers will be coming off but too late now you a-holes.

full article here http://denver.cbslocal.com/2013/11/08/colorado-woman-who-championed-obamacare-loses-insurance-plan/

• Like 1

The number just jumped to 4.8 Million Losing Health Care Plans.

Obama should be hiding under his desk instead of - back on the campaign trial -.

post-142056-0-66210100-1384015553_thumb.

• Like 1

The number just jumped to 4.8 Million Losing Health Care Plans.

Obama should be hiding under his desk instead of - back on the campaign trial -.

post-142056-0-66210100-1384015553_thumb.

The dem senators are beginning to twig to their dispensable status and that makes me smile. This guy has no friends - just pawns. I wonder how long it too them to realize that Harry was just a mouthpiece and that they really are disposable.. :whistle:

If only their was a group of people who would of warned everyone this would happen.....oh wait :whistle:

• Like 6

The dem senators are beginning to twig to their dispensable status and that makes me smile. This guy has no friends - just pawns. I wonder how long it too them to realize that Harry was just a mouthpiece and that they really are disposable.. :whistle:

The word i got is that 4.8 Million number will jump over 10 Million by Christmas 2013.

In an act of desperation , there will be a democrat revolt in the House and the Senate to push through a - Veto Proof -

bill to Grandfather ALL insurance plans that are in force by December 31, 2013.

-------

After that, then there will be another bill to Drop Kick the $95 Penalty 1 Year into the future because HealthCare.gov is DEAD....RIP.

Just last night Jeffery Zeints revealed higher volumes of visitors have exposed ALL NEW capacity and software issues with the website.

He also said that HealthCare.gov is a long way from where it needs to be.

Pretty sure the Republicans will do everything they can to prevent the Democrats from fixing any of these problems(if this can even be done) or delaying it. The longer and more people get hurt will only help them come 2014 elections.

Pretty sure the Republicans will do everything they can to prevent the Democrats from fixing any of these problems(if this can even be done) or delaying it. The longer and more people get hurt will only help them come 2014 elections.

No time for political games. Soon people will actually start dying from ObamaCare Ripple Effects.

Then the question will be asked " How many more people have to die before you idiots in congress take action to fix YOUR mess !"

" What is the magic number ? 10,.....300......4 Million ???!!!!"

No politician wants to answer that question.

No time for political games. Soon people will actually start dying from ObamaCare Ripple Effects.

Then the question will be asked " How many more people have to die before you idiots in congress take action to fix YOUR mess !"

" What is the magic number ? 10,.....300......4 Million ???!!!!"

No politician wants to answer that question.

Lmao who are you to be talking about political games dude? The right are the ones who have been acting like spoiled butthurt children as of late, even funnier is the fact the gop is mostly 40+ year old geezers. the evidence is further supplemented by the contents of this topic. Healthcare reform is here to stay, no amount of agitation topics merc posts will change that.

• Like 2

Lmao who are you to be talking about political games dude? The right are the ones who have been acting like spoiled butthurt children as of late, even funnier is the fact the gop is mostly 40+ year old geezers. the evidence is further supplemented by the contents of this topic. Healthcare reform is here to stay, no amount of agitation topics merc posts will change that.

I wouldn't be so sure...and besides...the word 'reform' isn't accurate...destroyed...is a better word. Government TakeOver is another, but reform...no.

So...when you get herpes...do you want your IRS agent knowing that? Really? If you get your girlfriend pregnant and she wants and gets an abortion...do you really want the IRS agents to know that? Is it the IRS's business what you eat? Where you go? Who you sleep with? Can you not see where all this is going and where it was meant to go from the beginning? If the Government controls your healthcare...they control YOU...because the things you do...eating Trans Fats for instance...becomes their business...suddenly...the government is outlawing trans fats. Seriously, step out of the box you live in...take a walk and look at it all from a different perspective...one where Government isn't the Saviour of anything but the Demon of everything.

• Like 2

And the democrats are all young, vibrant upstanding statesmen? C'mon. And 40 years old is a geezer? Young and feeble you are. Merc's opinions may be agitating but the contents of his topic are entirely relevant to millions of other stories that wouldn't exist without all this unnecessary government interference. Seriously, what goodness is the ACA doing for you? My guess is that you're under 26 and you're not dealing with any headaches nor do have any idea about the negative impact of this iron fisted law.

Edited by F3SS
  • Like 8

Says the party who is falling all over its self to nominate an almost 70 year old for President.

• Like 3

No one is against healthcare reform. And the fact that you are just repeating dumb stereotypes meant to make the other party look bad makes me question how much you actually know. "republicans are all old men" what's next saying republicans are racist. This is as dumb as saying democrats are communist. So you just keep feeding in to stupid insults that divide our country instead of actually trying to understand why people have the other views that they do.

You can disagree with views but think before you say something dumb.

• Like 5

The democrats are taking care of this all by themselves, no "help" needed. Nice try but you guys own this and proved to the world that the republicans can't do a thing about it. Stupid move, BTW, if you'd have let them win they would own this but they lost, as usual so all on the democrats now. Thanks for screwing up the country for generations.

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 1

Merc's opinions may be agitating

Actually I want them frothing at the mouth, seething with hatred for me. It shortens their lifespans thereby making the world a better place, one bitter progressive at a time. :yes: I gave up trying to reason with the true progressives years ago, it is utterly useless as they are beyond reasoning regardless of the facts, statistics and logic thrown at them. Looj at ninja,. 100% behind Obamacare still and convinced the mess we are all seeing is a right wing fabrication. You can't reason with that, you use it to show the fallacy of their belief system.

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 3

All those vets for Obama stickers will be coming off but too late now you a-holes.

Yeah too late for Willard Romneycare to save the day.

• Like 1

Thanks for screwing up the country for generations.

Yeah we were doing so good before Obamacare. Now the future sucks thanks to that one thing. Derp!

Yeah what he said was dumb but did you read the OP commentary about the Progressives? "It's time for white middle class liberals to suffer?" And to find that "heartening"? "Thoughtless a-hole rats in a plague?" Telling someone to disagree with views without saying something dumb on this thread? Wow.

Sorry, Merc could have slapped this OP onto any one of a hundred others, but he needed another new one to spew more partisan insults in. There's going to be an endless stream of politically motivated stories talking about people losing their healthcare. I'm sure they'll all be posted in this forum too if they're allowed to be. Mods are real quick with merging and purging redundant content on this site. Somehow Obamacare needs 10 discussions at once.

Yeah we were doing so good before Obamacare. Now the future sucks thanks to that one thing. Derp!

You are the master of empty statements. Why bother?

• Like 1

Yeah what he said was dumb but did you read the OP commentary about the Progressives? "It's time for white middle class liberals to suffer?" And to find that "heartening"? "Thoughtless a-hole rats in a plague?" Telling someone to disagree with views without saying something dumb on this thread? Wow.

Sorry, Merc could have slapped this OP onto any one of a hundred others, but he needed another new one to spew more partisan insults in. There's going to be an endless stream of politically motivated stories talking about people losing their healthcare. I'm sure they'll all be posted in this forum too if they're allowed to be. Mods are real quick with merging and purging redundant content on this site. Somehow Obamacare needs 10 discussions at once.

Alright I see what your saying, I admit I didn't read the OP. But yeah it sounds like the article is clearly say dumb **** as well.

• Like 2

It will not be a political game when people start dying.

The Secular Progressive Agenda has been exposed. It's not theoretical anymore. Americans are holding their health care plan

cancellation notices and they see that Obama lied over and over and over.

• Like 2

No one is against healthcare reform. And the fact that you are just repeating dumb stereotypes meant to make the other party look bad makes me question how much you actually know. "republicans are all old men" what's next saying republicans are racist. This is as dumb as saying democrats are communist. So you just keep feeding in to stupid insults that divide our country instead of actually trying to understand why people have the other views that they do.

So true.

All he did was embarrass himself by exposing his very closed mind.

• Like 1

This is the point when democrats can no longer blame republicans for trying to block or stop anything, they are just watching what is going on now, and it is frightening. Obama should be ashamed of himself. Did anyone see the Bill Maher show lately?

This is the point when democrats can no longer blame republicans for trying to block or stop anything, they are just watching what is going on now, and it is frightening. Obama should be ashamed of himself. Did anyone see the Bill Maher show lately?

No but i did see Senator Ted Cruz on the Tonight Show with Jay Leno ! :tu:

Senator Ted Cruz was greeted with a roaring applause.

Why is that? What is going on here?

No but i did see Senator Ted Cruz on the Tonight Show with Jay Leno ! :tu:

Senator Ted Cruz was greeted with a roaring applause.

Why is that? What is going on here?

Cue cards.

• Like 1