Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Help finding a ghost video

NightGoat

About five or six years ago, there was a video on Youtube of a guy videotaping a drunk girl dancing in his apartment. She kept going behind a wall and coming out, dancing, sort of like a striptease and making a "pshh pshh" sound.

Suddenly, the guy videotaping shouts her name "Cece" if I remember. She runs out from behind the wall toward him and for a brief second a figure appears on the video. She's upset, wants to leave and then the video cuts away to some pigeons on a rooftop for a second or two, then the video ends.

I've been trying to find this video again using all manner of search criteria, anyway.

I'm hoping someone here is familiar with this video and maybe has a link.

Thank you.

I think the birds are showing that the tape was made on top of a previous tape? And I hate to say it but it looks like it was taped in the 70's. Fake or real? Can't tell, maybe someone else can reply?

Well.. for those that don't really want to see all the dancing, the spooky action starts around 1:10.

My first reaction is that it's an early hoax video. Bad acting, video blurbs/blurrs, feels like a setup.

I found it compelling for the reasons that unlike most fakes, it has context, not just someone randomly video taping down a hallway.

Also, the players are, well, playing in a way that no one would probably want to be seen in public, if they're expecting this to be seen in public... but as far as fakes go, this may be a work of genius in this regard.

There does appear to be an edit at the point where the figure appears. Or maybe the ghost caused the camera to malfunction, as it is often claimed on TV shows...for me, compelling, but convincing?