Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

mutliple headed dragon

AnswersForLeigh

This dream was very long but the gist of it... a miulti headed dragon ( and i say thid because i cant remember for sure how many heads ) scared the crap out of me in this dream, enough for me to look for my B/F and ask to leave. I was disracted by " friend " which turned out to be a " foe" by trying to lock me in a room and keep me from my B/F. As I tryed to get close to my B/F so we could leave I see one of his family members whisper in his ear. Then my B/F starts running from me. I got the feeling he was trying to beat me to my car.. trying to leave me behind. I woke up feeling nervous. Dragons are not a good sign. I should mention the colors the dragon was red and black.

I don't know, dragons are not always "bad".

The multiple heads could represent many voices yet neither are helpful.

The dragon itself might even have represented a way to warn you that someone is not being truthful and your boyfriend running from you seems to be a clear indication that he or someone lacks honesty and fortitude and is running from a truth that needs to be said.

That dragon might also represent that "truth" and just the thought alone scared you.

Just an idea...

Is there any strife in your family or circle of friends? Is there a possibility someone is conspiring or working against you all the while pretending to be your friend?

• Like 1

This dream was very long but the gist of it... a miulti headed dragon ( and i say thid because i cant remember for sure how many heads ) scared the crap out of me in this dream, enough for me to look for my B/F and ask to leave. I was disracted by " friend " which turned out to be a " foe" by trying to lock me in a room and keep me from my B/F. As I tryed to get close to my B/F so we could leave I see one of his family members whisper in his ear. Then my B/F starts running from me. I got the feeling he was trying to beat me to my car.. trying to leave me behind. I woke up feeling nervous. Dragons are not a good sign. I should mention the colors the dragon was red and black.

What was the over all energy ( tone ) of the dream. Was there anyone who was represented in the dream who you know, have anything amiss about them, anything distorted about them in their image or personality ? think about the details like the sounds of their voices, anything off at all ?

Edited by bLu3 de 3n3rgy

I don't know, dragons are not always "bad".

The multiple heads could represent many voices yet neither are helpful.

The dragon itself might even have represented a way to warn you that someone is not being truthful and your boyfriend running from you seems to be a clear indication that he or someone lacks honesty and fortitude and is running from a truth that needs to be said.

That dragon might also represent that "truth" and just the thought alone scared you.

Just an idea...

Is there any strife in your family or circle of friends? Is there a possibility someone is conspiring or working against you all the while pretending to be your friend?

A foe pretending to be a friend is alwaya a possiblitly. I think my B?F running away from me had to do what his cousin whispered in his ear.. like he belived gossip about me. or something. many voices is a good therory.. after i read that I thought many faces, like a two face.

I'd suggest that you are struggling with trust, and all this is symbolic of how you see the people around you on a subconscious level

• Like 1

What was the over all energy ( tone ) of the dream. Was there anyone who was represented in the dream who you know, have anything amiss about them, anything distorted about them in their image or personality ? think about the details like the sounds of their voices, anything off at all ?

It was scary.. i took the dragon as evil. the friend that distracted me , after i realized she was tricking me her face changed. my boyfirned only became angry with me and wiliing to leave me behind after his cousin whispered in his ear... like he told him gossip.. something bad about me.I really feel like the dragon was bad.

I'd suggest that you are struggling with trust, and all this is symbolic of how you see the people around you on a subconscious level

your right.. its hard to trust ANYONE these days. people suck. what happen to layalty and honesty? it almost doesnt exsist anymore.

Have people in your life recently betrayed you?

no, not the poeple in my dream