Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Fireman flying on "magic carpet"

Helen of Annoy

Like Aladdin on his flying carpet, only our firefighter flew on large sheet of metal, ripped off the roof by quite strong wind.

That particular wind is called bura and it can reach over 200 km/h, ripping off roofs, turning trucks and buses over, rooting trees out, tossing lighter pedestrians to the floor...

I didn’t fly today, the weight of my sins kept me safely grounded.

http://www.index.hr/vijesti/clanak/pogledajte-kako-je-bura-nosila-vatrogasca/710857.aspx

• Like 2

In times of certain winds, its best let nature move the thing to the side of the road, cos you know it will!!

Wow. That was great.

Glad they had their suits on.

• Like 1

LMAO at the soundtrack!! Also, that could have ended disastrously.

LMAO at the soundtrack!! Also, that could have ended disastrously.

Yes, it could have, easily, I’m so glad the flying fireman wasn’t seriously hurt (as far as I know). They wanted to remove, or at least ground the debris before it makes more damage or decapitate someone. *hatopus off*

They were flying all over the town today, removing fallen branches, trees, roofs, traffic signs and whatnot and stabilizing what could have been stabilized, marking dangerous spots and they would be even more efficient if they had better equipment.

Yes, it could have, easily, I’m so glad the flying fireman wasn’t seriously hurt (as far as I know). They wanted to remove, or at least ground the debris before it makes more damage or decapitate someone. *hatopus off*

They were flying all over the town today, removing fallen branches, trees, roofs, traffic signs and whatnot and stabilizing what could have been stabilized, marking dangerous spots and they would be even more efficient if they had better equipment.

I can see why firemen were involved in those cases. Those suits are very tough, and I think have a cut-resistant lining(kevlar maybe) in the suit, gloves and boots.

Edited by pallidin