Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Are Birthmarks Connected to Violent Death in

JohnWoodland

I dont have any visible mark...now what? am I not reincarnated?...aww disappointing. :-(

• Like 1

I have a relative with a huge birthmark over his face. It is obvious he died in a fire.

My d-i-l has a round birthmark on her arm, obviously a 50 caliber round nailed her previously. This is like gravity.

You do not have to believe in it, but it works anyways.

That's is not anything "working". Huge birthmark on his face - why a fire? Why not someone throwing a rock at him? Or an over-zealous flip of a very hot pancake that landed on his head? Your daughter in law could have been hit with a golf ball. Or a baseball. Or a tennis ball.

OR - these are just birthmarks and past lives are complete and utter nonsense.

You joining the dots arbitrarily in your head is not proof of anything "working".

• Like 2

After living my "current" life and seeing where we are headed as a society, i hope i am never reincarnated.

I wouldn't want to grow up on this planet based on its current trajectory.

I'll just be happy if i can survive it a while longer.

• Like 3

I have a mole (I call it a beauty mark) in a very private spot, large. Sure hope I wasn't shot there in a previous live. :cry:

hmm well I have a birth mark on a rather private spot.. I'd show you but I would get done for indecent exposure :P

• Like 1

After living my "current" life and seeing where we are headed as a society, i hope i am never reincarnated.

I wouldn't want to grow up on this planet based on its current trajectory.

I'll just be happy if i can survive it a while longer.

Quite the opposite; the complaining gets louder and louder but things are really getting better and better, with of course a couple of very dark clouds lurking up there that we need to pay attention to.
  • Like 1

As I said earlier, I never heard of this theory about birthmarks, and believe me most people here think we are reborn. It makes no sense to me in any sort of physical sense either; the only thing that moves into the womb is the "life spirit," or "chain of consciousness" or "mind."

• Like 1

As I said earlier, I never heard of this theory about birthmarks, and believe me most people here think we are reborn. It makes no sense to me in any sort of physical sense either; the only thing that moves into the womb is the "life spirit," or "chain of consciousness" or "mind."

But it makes sense on intuitive level.

I’m thinking about the way we can develop actual physical symptoms or whole real illness out of nothing more than belief or fear.

Why wouldn’t the reincarnated essence trigger the development of a birthmark?

But it makes sense on intuitive level.

I’m thinking about the way we can develop actual physical symptoms or whole real illness out of nothing more than belief or fear.

Why wouldn’t the reincarnated essence trigger the development of a birthmark?

Because their is no solid proof, there no physical evidence, just a nice thought or an idea for a book.

Oh wait..

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/49628.Cloud_Atlas

My 2 youngest children have dozens of birth marks on them but it's part of a medical condition.

I've always hated anything tight around my neck even a normal t-shirt is uncomfortable to wear, I also can't stand people touching me there. I honestly believe I was either beheaded or hung in a previous life.

• Like 1

Slightly off topic I know as my son doesn't have any birthmarks, but there are some connections with the possibility of him having a past life which I find intriguing. My son is in the RAF, an engineer. Nobody in my, or my wife's family, had served in this branch of the armed forces but this is what he wanted to do. His first car was a Vauxhall. He wouldn't have any other make even though no family members owned one and he hadn't even driven one himself. He was totally obsessed with that make of car. In his 20's he suddenly came out and said he was thinking of getting a gold tooth. Again no-one in the family had one, or any of his colleagues or friends. Nothing abnormal you may think but there was a very close friend of the family, who had died before he was born, with a connection going back many years with our family. My son didn't know he existed.

This friend was an engineer with the RAF during WW2. He only ever owned and drove Vauxhall cars, renewing them every 2 years, and he had a gold tooth. Coincidence? Rebirth? I obviously don't know but 3 specific and unique things linked to a deceased person with exremely close links to my family does makes me wonder.

• Like 1

Because their is no solid proof, there no physical evidence, just a nice thought or an idea for a book.

Oh wait..

http://www.goodreads...628.Cloud_Atlas

Yes, yes, you just wait for solid proof so the reality can start happening after you have explained it.

Also, could you give me sort of digest of what’s on that link? I have no time or willingness to click and see if it was worth it.

Yes, yes, you just wait for solid proof so the reality can start happening after you have explained it.

Also, could you give me sort of digest of what’s on that link? I have no time or willingness to click and see if it was worth it.

It's a book about birthmarks...

Sylvia Brown did regressions with birthmarks and most were associated with past lives. I have a relative with a huge birthmark over his face. It is obvious he died in a fire.

My d-i-l has a round birthmark on her arm, obviously a 50 caliber round nailed her previously. This is like gravity.

You do not have to believe in it, but it works anyways.

You can identify something as a gunshot wound coming from a specific caliber of bullet, based upon a birthmark it supposedly carried over to the person's next reincarnation?

I don't believe that for a second.

• Like 2

You can identify something as a gunshot wound coming from a specific caliber of bullet, based upon a birthmark it supposedly carried over to the person's next reincarnation?

I don't believe that for a second.

It's like saying Birthmarks are related to people dying.

• Like 1

My 2 youngest children have dozens of birth marks on them but it's part of a medical condition.

I've always hated anything tight around my neck even a normal t-shirt is uncomfortable to wear, I also can't stand people touching me there. I honestly believe I was either beheaded or hung in a previous life.

A type of claustrophobia.
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The amount of birthmarks covering a person according to each previous life would be ridiculous. But perhaps it is more comforting to think that this would be a possibility.

I was born with a huge birthmark on my face, people would think my parents beat me. It's up on top of my head now, maybe someone punched me to death last life!

I have a perfect little fleur-de-lis-shaped freckle on the inside of my left ankle. Does that make me Marie Antoinette in a past life?

maybe its not about your previous life but your ancestors carried to your genes in random fashion.

Most of the ppl in my family have a birthmark somewhere on their head or their neck hidden beneath the hair line, so I highly doubt that we were all related in a past life and that we were all killed in the same way. It's an interesting theory though.

• Like 1

maybe its not about your previous life but your ancestors carried to your genes in random fashion.

Most of it is in the genes too, of course, just like any other physical trait, but carrying certain gene or being incarnated in body with certain genome doesn’t have to be random.

Also, you can inherit tendency for developing a birthmark, but if it coincides with other factors (like memories some people can access or asking for a sign like in the article in the OP) then it’s a little too coincidental if you ask me.

Most of the ppl in my family have a birthmark somewhere on their head or their neck hidden beneath the hair line, so I highly doubt that we were all related in a past life and that we were all killed in the same way. It's an interesting theory though.

On more unrealistic side, why not? Belief that groups of people keep meeting through reincarnations is not uncommon. You could have been people who developed strong connection because of death you experienced together and it made you a spiritual family so you incarnated as an actual family.

I once read that having moles predicted how we were going to die. So, why not instead predicting how our last or another past life ended?

I would like to visit a past life thereapist in regard to a huge birthmark the shape of Africa under my ribs. Not to mention the fact that I also have a type of fear of the Africans,

My moles come and go, and as I've gotten older I've developed a tendency for "liver spots" that also come and go. I understand that latter can be a sign of Vitamin D deficiency, which would make sense in my case since when I go outdoors it is always dressed for motorbike.

I am strongly but skeptically inclined to think we are reborn, for various personal reasons, but I find the idea that our birthmarks reflect the way we died a bit too much.