Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Grid EX II next false flag?

OverSword

From the article:

The upcoming Grid EX II drill, taking place on November 13th, is ostensibly designed to simulate a power grid take down which would endanger the safety of millions of Americans. The two primary goals of the drill consist of preparations for an attack upon the grid and the use of foreign military assets to support the drill. The scenario is premised on the notion that the attacks will be primarily nuclear in origin.

Many have been wondering if the November 13th Grid EX II drill is going to result in a false flag attack in which the power grid of United States will be taken down and martial law will be implemented and enforced through the use of foreign mercenaries.

Certainly, the false flag nature of the 9/11 attacks, the 7/7 London bombings and the Boston Marathon bombings certainly provides some degree of credence to these suspicions. However, I’ve been wondering if the Grid Ex drill would be the same as the Boston Marathon bombings. The answer is both yes and no, but first let’s look at the requisite and related background facts.

“We Can No Longer Just Depend On Our Military…”

Presidential candidate, Obama, made a bold 2008 campaign announcement regarding the use of private assets (i.e. Brown Shirts) in order to fulfill his national security goals as he made the following statement:

“We cannot continue to rely only on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives that we’ve set. We’ve got to have a civilian national security force that’s just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded.”

Read more here http://thecommonsenseshow.com/2013/11/11/grid-ex-ii-and-martial-law-using-foreign-mercenaries/

• Like 4

The Russians and Chinese are your enemy? what year is this Dave Hodges? this is not the cold war or ww2

The Russians and Chinese are your enemy? what year is this Dave Hodges? this is not the cold war or ww2

Pull thine head Richard. Putin threatened us if we went to Syria. OK? What would this indicate to you?

But this is in the article incase you missed it.

The other two parts of this force would be the Chinese and Russian soldiers who are presently training on American soil during the upcoming Grid EX II drill.

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 2

Certainly, the false flag nature of the 9/11 attacks, the 7/7 London bombings and the Boston Marathon bombings certainly provides some degree of credence to these suspicions.

ok, i already see one rather big problem with this article... also, who are these "many" who are always mentioned in articles like this? "many" believe this, "many" feel that, etc.

• Like 3

I am preparing. Combine this issue with the rod removals in Fukushima, Obama's exec. orders on Nov. 1st to control all USA water, land and air, with a Congress on furlough, it suspiciously indicates something is up.

I remind that it is not the government, in the diaster event, that will save your life in the moments that matter most. It is your neighbors who will save you, if you need saved.

Edited by regeneratia
  • Like 3

Perhaps I should preface posts like this with a disclaimer. Often I post articles which I do not necessarily believe to be true or accurate but do consider interesting or intriguing.

• Like 7

they've been predicting that Marshal Law and FEMA Camps and all the rest of it are about to be imposed at least since Bush Jr came to office.

besides, I'm not sure if something that says "Certainly, the false flag nature of the 9/11 attacks, the 7/7 London bombings and the Boston Marathon bombings " is exactly an objective and unbiased source.

• Like 4

Perhaps I should preface posts like this with a disclaimer. Often I post articles which I do not necessarily believe to be true or accurate but do consider interesting or intriguing.

Me too.

• Like 2

they've been predicting that Marshal Law and FEMA Camps and all the rest of it are about to be imposed at least since Bush Jr came to office.

besides, I'm not sure if something that says "Certainly, the false flag nature of the 9/11 attacks, the 7/7 London bombings and the Boston Marathon bombings " is exactly an objective and unbiased source.

You make a very good point there. When does it become like the boy crying wolf? I don't know.

As to false flags, if one studies them over the centuries, one concludes that those mentioned above are indeed plausible. They do all have certain characteristics of known FF operations, and within government, "security" is a very high value concept. Nothing but a concept, but it makes for a terrific staged games atmosphere, if you get my drift. :tu:

• Like 1

Yeah, that would help. :)

I predict this false flag will turn out to be false because no one, has yet, predicted a false flag.

• Like 1

Yeah, that would help. :)

I predict this false flag will turn out to be false because no one, has yet, predicted a false flag.

Bill Cooper did. He predicted they would blame OBL for a major attack.

Edited by preacherman76
  • Like 2

I'll be sure to check in tomorrow - if the power grid is still up and functioning that is.

Edited by Rafterman

Noting what "OverSword" has just posted, it is essential to know that this "Grid Ex II" exercise/drill whatever you want to call it can most definitely have dire repercussions and more than likely be a false flag. With that being said, we need a league to combat the corruptions of our modern day society. I propose *cough* the league of shadows from the batman movie.. *cough* Who will stand with me! :tu:

• Like 1

Noting what "OverSword" has just posted, it is essential to know that this "Grid Ex II" exercise/drill whatever you want to call it can most definitely have dire repercussions and more than likely be a false flag. With that being said, we need a league to combat the corruptions of our modern day society. I propose *cough* the league of shadows from the batman movie.. *cough* Who will stand with me! :tu:

The only thing better than a good false flag is a good false flag with a LARPing component.

The only thing better than a good false flag is a good false flag with a LARPing component.

Agreed!! :nw:

It doesn't look like it. But during GRID EX 1 were there Russian and Chinese troops on American soil? Enquiring minds want to know.

Is this going to become a trend where every exercise is "predicted" to be a false flag?

• Like 3

Is this going to become a trend where every exercise is "predicted" to be a false flag?

Why not? If you keep doing it and one day you're right, you'll look like a genius!

• Like 3

It doesn't look like it. But during GRID EX 1 were there Russian and Chinese troops on American soil? Enquiring minds want to know.

There probably were considering there are always foreign troops on US soil in one form or another.

Besides, the bit about Russian troops isn't true and the Chinese troops are in Hawaii doing joint humanitarian exercises that started on the 12th and run through tomorrow.

Even if they were here for nefarious acts, it's not like it's an armored division. Just send the local police to take care of them.

Edited by Rafterman
  • Like 1

Bill Cooper did. He predicted they would blame OBL for a major attack.

Good reason to blame OBL, because:

Bin Laden Admits 9/11 Responsibility, Warns of More Attacks

A tape aired by Al-Jazeera television Friday showed al-Qaida leader Osama bin Laden admitting for the first time that he orchestrated the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks and saying the United States could face more.

http://www.pbs.org/n...aden_10-29.html

Edited by skyeagle409

There probably were considering there are always foreign troops on US soil in one form or another.

Besides, the bit about Russian troops isn't true and the Chinese troops are in Hawaii doing joint humanitarian exercises that started on the 12th and run through tomorrow.

Even if they were here for nefarious acts, it's not like it's an armored division. Just send the local police to take care of them.

it's the UN. This sinister, all-powerful organisation that's just waiting its chance to unleash ruthless Foreign occupations forces on American soil and, oh, do all the usual things. We all know how ruthlessly effective the stormtroopers of the UN are.

• Like 3

Why not? At least a broken clock is right twice a day.

If the 'false flag' group continue their little guessing game, eventually they will get one right. Then they can come back and put it in the skeptic's faces.

It's only a matter of time.

Good reason to blame OBL, because:

Which OBL? The guy who actualy looked like him said he had nothing to do with it.

it's the UN. This sinister, all-powerful organisation that's just waiting its chance to unleash ruthless Foreign occupations forces on American soil and, oh, do all the usual things. We all know how ruthlessly effective the stormtroopers of the UN are.

Exactly. Kind of funny given that we all know which country has the most COMBAT READY forces in other countries around the world.

• Like 1