Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Gov. Sarah Palin 1 -on- 1 With Matt Lauer

CyberKen

Matt Lauer tries and fails to drive a wedge between the Tea Party and Chris Christie.

Gov. Sarah Palin blasts Matt Lauer with "What apology?!"

Americans need more than an apology from Obama. We need a - Quick Fix -.

Lets Grandfather - everybody - not just close friends in the unions. I'm sure 16 Democrat U.S. Senators would vote

for that !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTPLWV2sIZo

This takeover of 1/6th of our economy with Socialized Medicine was a very bad idea.

The broken ObamaCare Website is just the tip of the iceberg.

post-142056-0-77519400-1384204783_thumb.

Did he ask her why she thinks she's qualified to comment on anything political after she quit part way through her our gubernatorial reign?

• Like 2

Did he ask her why she thinks she's qualified to comment on anything political after she quit part way through her our gubernatorial reign?

No, he stayed on more - current issues -. Perhaps you have heard that MILLIONS of Americans have lost their Health Care Plans

because of ObamaCare? Matt Lauer tried to float only 5% will lose their Health Care Plans! LOL

Oh, hey Matt what about when the Employer Mandate finally kicks in ?!!!

Nice try Matt !

post-142056-0-68386300-1384205369_thumb.

Palin only ever talks in vagaries and generalities, because she (like the rest of the Tea Party/GOP far-right) haven't got any concrete plans for replacing ACA. She talks about "things that have happened over the years to refrom healthcare" - but what things?

When the Republicans held the Administration they did nothing about reforming healthcare. Now that someone has finally grasped the poison oak that is healthcare reform, now that someone has shown the political courage to actually do something, all they can do is smear and cast scorn.

I get they see an opportunity to make political hay, but this is not about which Party holds the Presidency, this is about the health and healthcare of the American citizen and all politicians across every divide should be working towards reforming a system which was heading towards insolvency as well as becoming affordable only to the rich elite..

The politicking that people like Palin do about something as fundamental, and fundamentally good for people, as healthcare makes me sick.

• Like 5

Palin = the only things coming out of her mouth are talking points someone has tried to get through to her. She is not a thinker.

• Like 4

Palin = the only things coming out of her mouth are talking points someone has tried to get through to her. She is not a thinker.

Sounds similar to the OP, does it not?

Wonder who pays this person to post incessently?

• Like 2

Palin only ever talks in vagaries and generalities, because she (like the rest of the Tea Party/GOP far-right) haven't got any concrete plans for replacing ACA. She talks about "things that have happened over the years to refrom healthcare" - but what things?

When the Republicans held the Administration they did nothing about reforming healthcare. Now that someone has finally grasped the poison oak that is healthcare reform, now that someone has shown the political courage to actually do something, all they can do is smear and cast scorn.

I get they see an opportunity to make political hay, but this is not about which Party holds the Presidency, this is about the health and healthcare of the American citizen and all politicians across every divide should be working towards reforming a system which was heading towards insolvency as well as becoming affordable only to the rich elite..

The politicking that people like Palin do about something as fundamental, and fundamentally good for people, as healthcare makes me sick.

Gov. Sarah Palin "This Socialized Medicine that's being crammed down our throats."

That doesn't sound like a generality to me.

-------

Thank God Obamacare is a debacle. :tu:

5 Million Americans have lost their Health Care Plans.

Only 49,000 have successfully signed up on the ObamaCare Exchanges. :yes:

Obama's apology is too little, too late. :td:

5 Million Americans have lost their Health Care Plans.

If that is true it only indicates the greed of the insurance companies and the fact that govt was unable (or perhaps unwilling) to properly regulate their [the insurance companies'] reaction to ACA. And when I say 'govt' I don't mean just "the Democrats".

The only thing free-market capitalism does, without effective govt regulation to balance the needs of business against the needs of the people, is determine those who are the richest, rule.

Edited by Leonardo

If that is true it only indicates the greed of the insurance companies and the fact that govt was unable (or perhaps unwilling) to properly regulate their [the insurance companies'] reaction to ACA. And when I say 'govt' I don't mean just "the Democrats".

The only thing free-market capitalism does, without effective govt regulation to balance the needs of business against the needs of the people, is determine those who are the richest, rule.

That's just a Secular Progressive talking point: Greedy Insurance Companies.

The Insurance Companies are just following the ObamaCare Law. It's the Law of the Land.....remember ???

The current Health Care Plans are - illegal -.

-------------

It looks like Rush Limbaugh was very impressed with Gov. Sarah Palin's counter punch.

Rush Limbaugh : Palin 'Tour De Force' took Matt Lauer 'To The Cleaners' !

The progressive talking points fell flat.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2013/11/11/Rush-Limbaugh-Palin-Tour-de-Force-Took-Matt-Lauer-to-The-Cleaners

That's just a Secular Progressive talking point: Greedy Insurance Companies.

As opposed to the religious/conservative 'talking points' raised by Palin?

According to her, everything is the fault of the Democrat Administration - which is an incredibly simplistic (and false) view designed to mislead incredibly simplistic voters.

As opposed to the religious/conservative 'talking points' raised by Palin?

According to her, everything is the fault of the Democrat Administration - which is an incredibly simplistic (and false) view designed to mislead incredibly simplistic voters.

According to Gov. Sarah Palin : Obama is responsible for ObamaCare.

It's his signature legislation. According to Kathleen Sebelius testimony under oath " ObamaCare is a debacle."

--------

Oh no ! Now President Bill Clinton has turned on Obama!

"Obama should honor his promise."

- If you like your health care plan, you'll be able to keep your health care plan. -

• Like 1

sarah palin LOLOLOLOLOL omg not her again.

5 Million Americans are not laughing like you.

Oh, wait. You are from British Columbia, Canada. Now i see what's going on.

post-142056-0-60491600-1384272946_thumb.

Some of the cancelled plans belonged to cancer survivors. Are you still laughing?

5 Million Americans are not laughing like you.

Oh, wait. You are from British Columbia, Canada. Now i see what's going on.

post-142056-0-60491600-1384272946_thumb.

Some of the cancelled plans belonged to cancer survivors. Are you still laughing?

yes even from british columbia canada we can see what a piece of work that woman is.

what are ya, new?

Edited by JGirl

yes even from british columbia canada we can see what a piece of work that woman is.

what are ya, new?

Isn't it odd that you are completely ignoring the ObamaCare Debacle and instead launching a personal attack on Gov. Sarah Palin?

BTW, what about President Bil Clinton? In the video above he says Obama should honor his promise.

Let me guess. You want to conveniently ignore him as well.

---------

Charles Krauthammer: The crafting of ObamaCare was done precisely to throw people off insurance. Obama said exactly the opposite. :yes:

• Like 1

Yeah, if you have to dust Sarah Palin off just to get your point across, you'd have to be really desperate. The woman is nothing more than a true talking head, perhaps even a parrot.

• Like 1

Yeah, if you have to dust Sarah Palin off just to get your point across, you'd have to be really desperate. The woman is nothing more than a true talking head, perhaps even a parrot.

Once again, instead of talking about what she said - ObamaCare Debacle - you fall into a lazy blind hatred.

- Anger is a wind that makes the mind blow away. -

• Like 2

Isn't it odd that you are completely ignoring the ObamaCare Debacle and instead launching a personal attack on Gov. Sarah Palin?

BTW, what about President Bil Clinton? In the video above he says Obama should honor his promise.

Let me guess. You want to conveniently ignore him as well.

---------

Charles Krauthammer: The crafting of ObamaCare was done precisely to throw people off insurance. Obama said exactly the opposite. :yes:

i don't find it odd at all that i'm personally attacking sarah palin. i find it odd that you are surprised so many of us do. she has no credibility and should get out of politics and go do whatever it is she does when she's not running her mouth off.

as for clinton, sigh. whatever.

Once again, instead of talking about what she said - ObamaCare Debacle - you fall into a lazy blind hatred.

it's not hatred to call it as it is - you just don't like it cuz you're all enamoured with her. i kind of feel sorry for you a bit

Edited by JGirl

i don't find it odd at all that i'm personally attacking sarah palin. i find it odd that you are surprised so many of us do. she has no credibility and should get out of politics and go do whatever it is she does when she's not running her mouth off.

President Clinton...sigh...whatever.

Well now, isn't that clever?

I think President Bill Clinton watched this video and threw up.

are you serious??? name one politician that does not do it??? she is no different than any other politician, now what do you have to say about actual conversation in question???? you didn't even know what it is about..

talking about blind hatred, lol. i feel sorry for you a LOT,... actually no, i don't, not 1 bit.

Edited by aztek

it's not hatred to call it as it is - you just don't like it cuz you're all enamoured with her. i kind of feel sorry for you a bit

It is hatred because you are conveniently ignoring - The Issue - and instead launching a personal attack on her.

That means you have run out of ideas.

are you serious??? name one politician that does not do it??? she is no different than any other politician, now what do you have to say about actual conversation in question???? you didn't even know what it is about..

talking about blind hatred, lol. i feel sorry for you a LOT,... actually no, i don't, not 1 bit.

thank you. your contribution is worth about as much as mine.

It is hatred because you are conveniently ignoring - The Issue - and instead launching a personal attack on her.

That means you have run out of ideas.

i've read many of your posts here on UM. nuff said

Ignore the issue. Just start name calling and see what happens.

thank you. your contribution is worth about as much as mine.

i've read many of your posts here on UM. nuff said

And.........your posts ??? - Blind Hatred -