Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

"Ghostly" Car Commerical

Maverek

So I got this in my e-mail this morning. Really freaked me out. Just what I needed to "jump" start my day. disgust.gif

Subject: this is really creepy. it will make a believer out of skeptics

Weird Phenomenon

Watch this video.

The first time I watched it I didn’t notice it, but the second time I totally see/hear it and it's creepy to say the least.

This is a car advert from somewhere in Europe. When they finished filming the ad, the people who made it noticed something moving along the side of the car, like a ghostly white mist. If you have speakers, you can lightly hear a strange whooshing sound as the mist goes by, but its faint so listen hard. 

The ad was pulled off TV because the unexplained ghostly phenomenon frightened the production team out of their wits and figured it would do the same to anyone who noticed as well. 

Watch it closely, and about halfway look and you will see the white mist crossing in front of the car by following it along the road..this is very eerie.

Here's the link: Ghostly Car Ad

*Note: Those who are "faint of heart" may not want to click the link. whistling2.gif (And yes, it is humorous.) w00t.gif

Edited by SoulsoftheForgotten

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Canadian Rottweiler

• _Zombie_

• Maverek

• GoddessWhispers

I'm going to say this before my internet craps out on me, your mean! disgust.gif Okay these types of links were funny the first time around. I need a damn difibulator! Thanks. Enough with these types of links.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. mad.gif These links p*** me off. po.gif I'm afraid that I will now have to bite you. tongue.giflaugh.gif

I didn't open it, I'm pretty sure it's the one I saw a while ago that practically gave me a heart attack disgust.gif .

You need to emphasize the part about getting real close to the screen so you don't miss a thing. devil.gif

Edited by Tia

Watch it closely, and about halfway look and you will see the white mist crossing in front of the car by following it along the road..this is very eerie.

I Saw the mist!!!!

I think it was my soul escaping from my body when i got a heart attack laugh.gif

WHY??? laugh.gif That freakin' made me sit up straight in my chair. Had to catch me breath after awhile.

Hmm, perhaps I need to make a bigger warning message or something...

Seriously, that scared the crap out of me when I saw it. I had like, just woke up and I was checking my e-mail and WAH! Weird creepy guy scares me half to death. crying.gif And I just thought I'd share it all with you! devil.gif

Now to go plot my revenge on the friend who sent it to me...

u are mean.......

very very mean......

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

the link did not work for me but i'll assume it is a screamer

Well since your link is blotto, maybe this will fill the hole. Though it probably should be in the paranormal section. :blush: But if you want ghost cars, this is king. here

u are mean.......

very very mean......

"Death worm" With a screen name like that what RU expecting?! Sedate?

:P

:rolleyes:

So I got this in my e-mail this morning. Really freaked me out. Just what I needed to "jump" start my day. <_<

Here's the link: Ghostly Car Ad

*Note: Those who are "faint of heart" may not want to click the link. :whistle: (And yes, it is humorous.) :w00t:

:rolleyes:

Oh how spooky :rolleyes::rolleyes:

lmao look! it's the old me "chupapoo"! this topic is ancient..