Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Underground facility in Athens, TX?

timmytarro

Im sure a large percentage of you have heard of, looked into, or at least touched on some of our government's special "projects" such as mk ultra, project isis, looking glass, monarch, paperclip, yellowbook, etc. Have you ever heard claims that our awesome government has technology that we as civilians couldnt possibly imagine? Yes, supposively their technology is at least 1000 years more advanced than what us peons think. Some of the Mk ultra projects, (there are several branches ie. mind control, remote viewing, soul switching, sex slave programing...), have in recent years been brought to light and were supposedly shut down. U can choose to believe they ceased these immoral experiments on people or you can wake up and start working the equation!! The US government has been working for EVER w/ Germans, (who obtained their knowledge through trade agreements w/ different alien races), to harness this knowledge to use for their own GREEDY benefit. For more detailed information on one of the most famous incidents check out http://www.concienciaradio.com/d_loads/The_life_and_times_of_Michael_Prince.pdf

While researching information on Super Soldiers, I realized there were MANY underground facilities all over the world that are used for different types of programming, testing and surprisingly time travel stargates. I can not find any information on this "alien-military" underground facility in Athens, TX. If you google it, it just shows up in a list w/ several others in different states. Here is a link to one w/ a map you can zoom in. Its just listed as Athens, TX but the marked point on the map is right beside the annex in town, why not mark the point showing Athens, TX on the courthouse? (is it an actual entry point leading somewhere?) http://www.subterraneanbases.com/2012/11/texass-underground-bases/ It is cited from a 1992 magazine. I was just wondering if I should look into it further as an "alien-military" underground facility or dismiss it as the same ole' witchcraft/satanic tunnel B.S. Anyway, if anyone has any information or insight about this, please let me know.

There have always been tales in ufology of secret underground bases and ET's... while underground facilities do indeed exist, (and in most countries) Im confident it has nothing to do with aliens. If its a secret facility, so what? No need to let the imagination go into hyper drive. Its well known in the UK that the govt has use of redundant subways/tube stations, for emergency evacuation and war planning in case of wars etc etc, and no doubt there are other 'secret underground bases'....

and I think the '1000 years more advanced' statement is overblown too.... have you seen the latest NASA mini shuttle? Not that advanced at all is it? And men still go to war with guns that shoot bullets, as they did a hundred years ago.... not much scientific advancement there either - is there?

• Like 2

With that many underground bases just in Texas, it could explain all the sinkholes around the country.

And if some of these things flying around are our produced by our military, they'd have to be 1000 years ahead from what I've seen. If that were the case, we'd already own the planet in every aspect.

• Like 1

Some of the Mk ultra projects, (there are several branches ie. mind control, remote viewing, soul switching, sex slave programing...), have in recent years been brought to light and were supposedly shut down.

Do you have any credible sources to support these projects? Or do they come from the likes of David Icke?
  • Like 1

Do you have any credible sources to support these projects? Or do they come from the likes of David Icke?

He offered a dodgy link in his post :lol:

From his link I liked this story

FORT WORTH, Texas

Functions: Unknown

Levels: Multi-level

Tunnels to: Unknown

Notes: On the afternoon of Friday, July 13th, 1984, a 20 foot long, 2-foot-high bulge stretched the surface of a street in Fort Worth, as if a giant earthworm was trying to come up from under the road. It seemed alive, swaying back and forth, said Charlie McCafferty of the fire dept. “What spooked me was there wasn’t even a crack in the road.”

Jackhammers were used to break through the asphalt & concrete, where they found silt layers intact and no evidence of gas buildup. Shortly after the above event a similar mound was seen on Calvin Lang’s homestead at the outskirts of Ft. Worth, and after prodding it with a rake it disappeared yet it had left some buildings torn apart, fences torn down, and shrubs and trees uprooted. Later Jeremy Boiter spotted what appeared to be a giant tentacle erupting from the ground in a shower of gravel and dirt about 2 miles away. It seized a can and her kittens, devouring them in seconds as well as two growling dog which it swallowed in its “slick dripping mouth”. His friend Phil Dewar also found scraps of birds,

Source: THE WORLD’S MOST INCREDIBLE STORIES, by Adam Sisman; THE GAZETTE, Schenectady, N.Y., 16 July 1984; NATIONAL EXAMINER, 12 Feb. 1985

http://www.subterraneanbases.com/2012/11/texass-underground-bases/

stopped reading right there :lol:

• Like 3

He offered a dodgy link in his post :lol:

Some asinine ramblings by James Michael Casbolt starting with an argument against AI computers. The guy doesn't know what he is talking about.
  • Like 2

Some asinine ramblings by James Michael Casbolt starting with an argument against AI computers. The guy doesn't know what he is talking about.

:tu: did you visit the second link too?

yes, i fully understand what you are saying. But at some point, you have to realize they are feeding us misinformation to keep us from knowing the full truth. As for technology, the government would never let us know what they really have! Their job is to keep us ignorant and gullible. As far as the human "psyche", the powers over us, (government, illuminati, whatever you want to call these deceivers), know the "secret" of the mind and its capability. If we, as civil humans, could realize this power and harness it, we could be unstoppable towards a BETTER world. Thats why they dumb us down in every way to keep us from figuring this out. And by the way, I live very close to Athens, TX, I just want my family to be safe. Ive never seen any "comings and goings" that I would question, but thats the point right? Thank you Nut Cracker for your input :)

• Like 2

:tu: did you visit the second link too?

Yeah, a list of natural and man made caverns with some ridiculous stories thrown in.
  • Like 2

yes, i fully understand what you are saying. But at some point, you have to realize they are feeding us misinformation to keep us from knowing the full truth. As for technology, the government would never let us know what they really have! Their job is to keep us ignorant and gullible. As far as the human "psyche", the powers over us, (government, illuminati, whatever you want to call these deceivers), know the "secret" of the mind and its capability. If we, as civil humans, could realize this power and harness it, we could be unstoppable towards a BETTER world. Thats why they dumb us down in every way to keep us from figuring this out. And by the way, I live very close to Athens, TX, I just want my family to be safe. Ive never seen any "comings and goings" that I would question, but thats the point right? Thank you Nut Cracker for your input :)

Id relax If I were you, the govt has secrets usually relating to spying and wars, and so should they. And thats ALL govts the world over. No big conspiracy, is there, you can still enjoy your life! And as for being dumbed down, thats peoples own choices based on the preferred reading material and educational levels.

And Im Seeder, not Nut Cracker, cracking nuts is what I like to do.... but an easy mistake to make

• Like 1

and u can find declassified docs from mk all over the internet. Stay in the dark if u want. Im not. If you can bear to read anymore, here is another interesting doc found in an old ibm printer bought at a govt. auction in the 80's or something. http://www.lawfulpath.com/ref/sw4qw/ and there is one on youtube you can listen to

I also realize many of these claims come from people who really don't know anything. The government has some super secret technology and you're in on the secret, uh huh.
  • Like 2

and u can find declassified docs from mk all over the internet. Stay in the dark if u want. Im not.

Perhaps you can read what I wrote, because that's not what I asked.
  • Like 1

Perhaps you are RIGHT Rlyeh, I may have a secret of my own that helps me identify w/ and understand the world better than yourself. Im sorry to disappoint you, but I am not very familiar w/ David Icke. I started my journey to learning of these things happening because I had unanswered personal questions of my own. Maybe if you let go of some of the negativity, shallowness and hatred in your heart, you too could get closer to the real truth. The only answer I have for you about "a credible source" is NO, I listen to the ppl's stories and decide for myself, w/ my own heart and brain whether its bs or not. Do you have a credible source for your bible? Same difference

• Like 1

Im sure a large percentage of you have heard of, looked into, or at least touched on some of our government's special "projects" such as mk ultra, project isis, looking glass, monarch, paperclip, yellowbook, etc. Have you ever heard claims that our awesome government has technology that we as civilians couldnt possibly imagine? Yes, supposively their technology is at least 1000 years more advanced than what us peons think. Some of the Mk ultra projects, (there are several branches ie. mind control, remote viewing, soul switching, sex slave programing...), have in recent years been brought to light and were supposedly shut down. U can choose to believe they ceased these immoral experiments on people or you can wake up and start working the equation!! The US government has been working for EVER w/ Germans, (who obtained their knowledge through trade agreements w/ different alien races), to harness this knowledge to use for their own GREEDY benefit. For more detailed information on one of the most famous incidents check out http://www.concienci...hael_Prince.pdf

While researching information on Super Soldiers, I realized there were MANY underground facilities all over the world that are used for different types of programming, testing and surprisingly time travel stargates. I can not find any information on this "alien-military" underground facility in Athens, TX. If you google it, it just shows up in a list w/ several others in different states. Here is a link to one w/ a map you can zoom in. Its just listed as Athens, TX but the marked point on the map is right beside the annex in town, why not mark the point showing Athens, TX on the courthouse? (is it an actual entry point leading somewhere?) http://www.subterran...erground-bases/ It is cited from a 1992 magazine. I was just wondering if I should look into it further as an "alien-military" underground facility or dismiss it as the same ole' witchcraft/satanic tunnel B.S. Anyway, if anyone has any information or insight about this, please let me know.

Here is a story from Egypt:

The Athens, Texas area is a little too well populated for any sort of buried secret base to stay secret very long. Sixty miles from Dallas is nearly a suburb.

Edited by PersonFromPorlock

There has been a buried secret there for a long time. People have just passes it off as urban legends. There are claims of a tunnel system under Athens in the shape of a pentagram. The Fuller property (Fuller's Park), Koon Kreek Klub, Athens Country Club, and the courthouse are just some main players in the legend. Reports of animal sacrifices and devil worship were rumored heavily in the 80's and still are whispered about. It goes deeper, Bush Jr is said to vacation at Rainbow Lake and K.K.K., and everyone thinks hes evil anyway lol. I dont know, they say that it was used as a secret tunnel to the courthouse and jail, some say for prohibition, but nobody ever goes into detail on any "truth". Something is being covered up though. This is a town RAN by old money and money keeps mouths shut. Personally i think it was misinformation given about the devil worshiping because they wanted everyone to FEAR and stay away and not ask questions.

Edited by timmytarro

Im sure a large percentage of you have heard of, looked into, or at least touched on some of our government's special "projects" such as mk ultra, project isis, looking glass, monarch, paperclip, yellowbook, etc.

Yes, some of them are really nefarious, ones associated with the CIA it seems to be, however, they are not secret, and as far as I know, some like Paperclip and the alleged Isis if we are thinking of the same one was KGB, not the US.

Is Yellowbook real?

9781846072000.jpg

P144

Jennings took off his sunglasses and polished them on a spotless white handkerchief before replacing them.

'I guess Walinski's read some of the same files I have. UNIT, Torchwood, Operation Yellow Book -the real deal, not the sanitised cover-up stuff they put out under Freedom of Information.'

'UNIT?' the Doctor said. 'You know who I am, then?'

Have you ever heard claims that our awesome government has technology that we as civilians couldnt possibly imagine? Yes, supposively their technology is at least 1000 years more advanced than what us peons think.

Well that is not right, the Industrial Revolution is not that old!!!

1,000 years is a ridiculous figure, 50 years I could believe for sure, 10 definitely. 1,000 no way, that's just plain silly. When Steve Jobs passed on, they say his plans include to aloow to invent new Apple devices for the next ten years as the newer technology that is anticipated becomes available.

Some of the Mk ultra projects, (there are several branches ie. mind control, remote viewing, soul switching, sex slave programing...), have in recent years been brought to light and were supposedly shut down. U can choose to believe they ceased these immoral experiments on people or you can wake up and start working the equation!!

They were not only shut down, as the entire world is watching. the ideas were taken up by private Enterprise, and today they fleece the masses in the same fashion. The Raellians have sex slaves and the leader has been banned from some countries for his views on Child Sex. Yet people still flock to this degenerate and vile cult because the promise Aliens, and they drag in the younger male population with the lure of easy sex.

And you are worried about the Government? Religion is far more concerning. Especially modern ones. Scientology killed Lisa McPherson too. And these thing are happening here and now, not just in James Casbolt's book.

The US government has been working for EVER w/ Germans, (who obtained their knowledge through trade agreements w/ different alien races), to harness this knowledge to use for their own GREEDY benefit. For more detailed information on one of the most famous incidents check out http://www.concienci...hael_Prince.pdf

Yes, German Cars are pretty good.

These are his personal experiences, where be the evidence?

While researching information on Super Soldiers, I realized there were MANY underground facilities all over the world that are used for different types of programming, testing and surprisingly time travel stargates.

Like the one here in the Snowy Mountains? Nonsense. That one I can tell you is wrong. Great Hydro system, no UG military bases.

I can not find any information on this "alien-military" underground facility in Athens, TX. If you google it, it just shows up in a list w/ several others in different states. Here is a link to one w/ a map you can zoom in. Its just listed as Athens, TX but the marked point on the map is right beside the annex in town, why not mark the point showing Athens, TX on the courthouse? (is it an actual entry point leading somewhere?) http://www.subterran...erground-bases/ It is cited from a 1992 magazine.

Do you honestly think a 1992 magazine holds such intense secrets?

I was just wondering if I should look into it further as an "alien-military" underground facility or dismiss it as the same ole' witchcraft/satanic tunnel B.S. Anyway, if anyone has any information or insight about this, please let me know.

I honestly think James "evidence" reads like a novel. Super Soldiers is an interesting claim, but not really necessary with modern drones, robotics, armour, and exoskeletons. Take one million super soldiers vs one nuclear weapon. I know who will win.

No need to indicate which I would suggest from here I would say?

• Like 1

This is a town RAN by old money and money keeps mouths shut.

A static population in Texas? That honestly seem hard to believe?

Perhaps you are RIGHT Rlyeh, I may have a secret of my own that helps me identify w/ and understand the world better than yourself. Im sorry to disappoint you, but I am not very familiar w/ David Icke. I started my journey to learning of these things happening because I had unanswered personal questions of my own. Maybe if you let go of some of the negativity, shallowness and hatred in your heart, you too could get closer to the real truth. The only answer I have for you about "a credible source" is NO, I listen to the ppl's stories and decide for myself, w/ my own heart and brain whether its bs or not. Do you have a credible source for your bible? Same difference

Real truth is what can be supported and verified, not fantasy stories. My bible? My last one got set alight.
  • Like 1

Real truth is what can be supported and verified, not fantasy stories. My bible? My last one got set alight.

lol, yes, organized religion is b.s. I apologize it this offends some ppl but it was put in place for control of the populus. And we will never know the whole truth, I hope future generations are driven enough to find it though! Edited by timmytarro
  • Like 1

There have always been tales in ufology of secret underground bases and ET's... while underground facilities do indeed exist, (and in most countries) Im confident it has nothing to do with aliens. If its a secret facility, so what? No need to let the imagination go into hyper drive. Its well known in the UK that the govt has use of redundant subways/tube stations, for emergency evacuation and war planning in case of wars etc etc, and no doubt there are other 'secret underground bases'....

and I think the '1000 years more advanced' statement is overblown too.... have you seen the latest NASA mini shuttle? Not that advanced at all is it? And men still go to war with guns that shoot bullets, as they did a hundred years ago.... not much scientific advancement there either - is there?

Seeder... Some good points made! But the truth is that They are saving the Good Stuff for the Invasion! :yes:

"timmytarro" First Welcome Tex ! I too Am a proud Texan ! As fur as them pesky Aliens digging under your little Athens town,Dont you worry one Taco more !

There use to be a Under Top secret Missle Silo in Denton when I went to school there in the 70`s but it had been shut down in the 60`s ! And If you find the entrance to the Base ,dont Go in IT only lead`s to George Jr`.s House ! in Dallas ! THat would be a Waist Indeed ! specially since he`s mostly waisted all the Time now ! "Say`s He`s seeing Aliens from time to TTIme ! :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien:

• Like 1

"timmytarro" First Welcome Tex ! I too Am a proud Texan ! As fur as them pesky Aliens digging under your little Athens town,Dont you worry one Taco more !

There use to be a Under Top secret Missle Silo in Denton when I went to school there in the 70`s but it had been shut down in the 60`s ! And If you find the entrance to the Base ,dont Go in IT only lead`s to George Jr`.s House ! in Dallas ! THat would be a Waist Indeed ! specially since he`s mostly waisted all the Time now ! "Say`s He`s seeing Aliens from time to TTIme ! :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien:

What is Dr Who doing in Texas though? He very rarely goes to the states. Only twice that I can think of.

Never too late to visit I suppose?