Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Weird things have been happening ...

Minkala

I believe in ghosts and everything, and lately strange things have been happening. My grandma passed about two months ago now and stage thing have been happening. At the time of her death (though I didn't know she had passed yet) and electric candle in my room turned on all by itself. And I get weird feelings like someone is watching me, and I swear one night I saw like a shadow/outline of a person you resembled my grandma standing in the middle of my room. But last night I was at an informal meeting and across the room i was just staring at a blank wall but it look distorted like something was there. and then early close to my ear I heard a very loud quick whisper and I jumped across the couch. I asked if anyone had heard anything like a girl's voice, and they said no, and went on with the meeting. I feel cold spots like some one is really close to my neck and really hot spots in the middle of my back. And the strangest thing yet (other than the voice) is I went to the bathroom and when I turned around the toilet paper roll was gone. And I keep hearing faint whispers since the voice I heard last night and it is freaking my out a little bit. I am very much a scardy cat, I just wanted to know what people thought about this. But if you believe in ghosts what do you think about this? And what should I do? I can't really tell if it is an angry energy or not, it just feels very ominous. Also I wear my grandma's necklace she wore everyday, everyday now. Also my great great grandmother's ring. My grandma and I had a very close relationship, she used to tell me I was the reincarnation of her even though she was alive. But sadly she is no longer with us. She knew I was a scardy cat, and my mom even made a deal with her saying when she goes she wouldn't haunt my mother. But we never made this deal. I don't know. Any thoughts? Thank you.

Unless your grandma was a very mischievous person in life, meaning she liked to scare people or play jokes on them then she wouldn't wanna hurt you i'm sure. You could call in a priest to bless you or your house. I believe in ghosts, but I like to debunk things before assuming it's a ghost. There's usually a normal explanation for things.

• Like 2

Well, in the past I have seen shadow people and creatures, but it does not sound like you are experiencing them. I also one night saw something that I think was my Auntie's ghost.

I was at my gf's (now ex) house at the time and had got up off the bed to get something to drink and at the doorway turned round to ask my lass if she wanted anything and at the far end of the bed about waste height there was a weird looking 'smoke' about the size of a basket ball. It was swirling and looked like it had other swirls (kind of like fractals) with in it all turning in on themselves like spirals. The whole thing reduced in size until it disappeared. Only took a few seconds and I wasn't scared, just slightly weirded out. Anyway it was a day (or two, can't remember) later my mam called to say that my Auntie had died. When she told me when it was I realized it was the same night I saw the 'apparition'.

Anyway I think that maybe she had come to make sure I was ok or to say bye, but at the time I never realized it was her and I did not get any sort of message.

I've not seen or experienced anything since that I think was related to her.

So my advise would be just to let her know you are ok and that she should feel free to move on to the next phase of her existence. You could probably just try talking out loud to her when you think she is around.

The only other thing that I can think off (and I'm certainly no expert) could be that she sees something you don't know yet and she is worried for you. Be careful if you are socializing with anyone at the moment that has the potential to be a sociopath. Clues would be if the person is a liar or just seems slightly off in some way. If you continue to believe you are haunted then look for clues from the ghost as well, like she might appear next to something to try and let you know who to watch out for. Like maybe something they have given you or a photo or something.

I don't think you need to be afraid of her. If anything she is there to protect you. Also, one final thing, if you do start to see weird shadow creatures that 'disturb' you then buy nice bright white bulbs for your room would be my advice.

All I have said is just bits an pieces from what I think and believe, take it all with a pinch of salt as over the years I have taken various drugs and drank plenty of booze and things so everything 'paranormal' I have ever experienced could just be simple delusions and hallucinations.

All I have said is just bits an pieces from what I think and believe, take it all with a pinch of salt as over the years I have taken various drugs and drank plenty of booze and things so everything 'paranormal' I have ever experienced could just be simple delusions and hallucinations.

LOL, Yup that will do it every time :w00t: .

LOL, Yup that will do it every time :w00t: .

Well, maybe, but hey, maybe not. I can tell the difference I think. Guess I'll never know for sure until the end of my days.

Edited by bulveye
  • Like 1

Thank you guys. My grandma was a mischievous person her favourite holiday was April fools. However, she would never really want to scare me just give me a little fright and then laugh. Also I live in a dorm room with a roommate.