Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

3 AM

TammyR

My boyfriend has been woke up every night at 3 AM for 5 nights straight.. I awoke once with him at that time , I usually wake up a couple times a night to go to the bathroom .. I've been sleeping in and that is weird to me cause I have been getting up for the past 6 months and going to the bathroom , I am going thru the change , I have hot flashes and I have been drinking more water..He never wakes up , I can watch TV all night without him moving , I have always knew that there was more to our world than just us , Not really sure what I really know what I See or Feel or Hear is real ..

My boyfriend has been woke up every night at 3 AM for 5 nights straight.. I awoke once with him at that time , I usually wake up a couple times a night to go to the bathroom .. I've been sleeping in and that is weird to me cause I have been getting up for the past 6 months and going to the bathroom , I am going thru the change , I have hot flashes and I have been drinking more water..He never wakes up , I can watch TV all night without him moving , I have always knew that there was more to our world than just us , Not really sure what I really know what I See or Feel or Hear is real ..

Welcome to UM,

I am not sure if you are asking for answers or just want positive reinforcements with your claims.

I recommend to go to a doctor, i am not calling you crazy but I recommend to talk about the doc about your sleeping habbits and those hot flashes. I can tell you that you can program your mind to wake up, I wake up at 4:20am every morning, My alarm goes off at 4:30am for me to start my day. Weekends off, I would wake up at 4:30am still.

Being paranoid about something watching you is also effecting your sleep and your body.

Finally, three has no true power except the human imagination. The "witching hour" is flawed concept, think about it, there will always be a three am in the world, how does the ghosts know about day light savings?, which 3:00am is the true 3:00am in the world?

• Like 1

My wife has hot flushes and Fibromyalgia.Its a symptom of the condition.Go and get blood tests though for ESR rates.

• Like 1

I have a lot of sleep deprivation too, I am a real insomniac by nature. I too should/maybe see a doctor, but there's no need to become too self-conscious about that. A great many people have insomnia and it does cause weird effects; to be better informed first about this just ask and a doctor would know how to help you get more sleep and stay asleep too. Probably that is all it is and nothing to worry about. And I suggest don't watch any scary movies late in the evening or before your bedtime. They are meant to be scary and I protest that people make their money doing that too much; movie producers are psycho, where do they get it all from ?

Edited by spacelizard667

I have a lot of sleep deprivation too, I am a real insomniac by nature. I too should/maybe see a doctor, but there's no need to become too self-conscious about that. A great many people have insomnia and it does cause weird effects; to be better informed first about this just ask and a doctor would know how to help you get more sleep and stay asleep too. Probably that is all it is and nothing to worry about. And I suggest don't watch any scary movies late in the evening or before your bedtime. They are meant to be scary and I protest that people make their money doing that too much; movie producers are psycho, where do they get it all from ?

You can't compare your alien physiology with humans.

• Like 3

Interesting. This is how unclean spirit's try to mock Jesus' Sacrifice.

3 AM is an inversion of 3 PM, the Miracle Hour - Which is believed to be the hour of Christ's death. It's a way for wicked spirit's to mock the Holy Trinity.

I suggest you study the Bible with a Jehovah's Witness or some type of Christian who has studied the Word.

• Like 1

Interesting. This is how unclean spirit's try to mock Jesus' Sacrifice.

3 AM is an inversion of 3 PM, the Miracle Hour - Which is believed to be the hour of Christ's death. It's a way for wicked spirit's to mock the Holy Trinity.

I suggest you study the Bible with a Jehovah's Witness or some type of Christian who has studied the Word.

Its also a symptom for a lot of illnesses for the lady which is where id be looking.My wife needs more tests,ultrasound and a possible operation due to Fibromyalgia thus causing her bladder to become suspect,weak.Worse case is that it could be Polymyalgia which is a hell of a lot worse of an illness to live with.The lady is obviously going through the change and that's the most likely time for this ailment to occur.I hope it isn't but her being awake to go to the bathroom during the night could cause the gent to become out of sync with his usual sleeping habits.She needs to see a doctor for tests,they maybe both will.No point preaching Jesus until a medical problem has been ruled out.Thats the most likely place for the problem,if there is one.

Edited by TopToffee

Its also a symptom for a lot of illnesses for the lady which is where id be looking.

Unclean spirits are known to cause sickness, disease and illness. Whereas Jesus brought forth healings, purity and fruitage of the spirit.

My wife needs more tests, ultrasound and a possible operation due to Fibromyalgia thus causing her bladder to become suspect, weak. Worse case is that it could be Polymyalgia which is a hell of a lot worse of an illness to live with. The lady is obviously going through the change and that's the most likely time for this ailment to occur. I hope it isn't but her being awake to go to the bathroom during the night could cause the gent to become out of sync with his usual sleeping habits.

In Don's second book, Keep The Pigs Out, he mentions he's actually seen people healed of Fibromyalgia once a person had been delivered from wicked spirit's. I kid you not. They can also be responsible for mental disorders. I am currently reading this book.

She needs to see a doctor for tests, they maybe both will. No point preaching Jesus until a medical problem has been ruled out. Thats the most likely place for the problem,if there is one.

There's a lot of arrogance in the medical community, so tread carefully. Peace and best of luck. :)

You can't compare your alien physiology with humans.

I don't see why not, most people don't notice and many accept that as human and usually nothing out of the ordinary. Usually I am a very helpful creature.

Edited by spacelizard667

I don't see why not, most people don't notice and many accept that as human and usually nothing out of the ordinary. Usually I am a very helpful creature.

I can say you are human, just with an over active imagination and defensive attitude

Unclean spirits are known to cause sickness, disease and illness. Whereas Jesus brought forth healings, purity and fruitage of the spirit.

In Don's second book, Keep The Pigs Out, he mentions he's actually seen people healed of Fibromyalgia once a person had been delivered from wicked spirit's. I kid you not. They can also be responsible for mental disorders. I am currently reading this book.

There's a lot of arrogance in the medical community, so tread carefully. Peace and best of luck. :)

No problem.Its just best to rule out the medical route first before going down different avenues.Good luck to you too. :)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

No problem.Its just best to rule out the medical route first before going down different avenues.Good luck to you too. :)

Who needs a doctor (probably a demon in disguise) when you can have Jesus? :santa:

• Like 1

Who needs a doctor (probably a demon in disguise) when you can have Jesus? :santa:

Do you mean Who needs a Doctor Davros?

• Like 1