Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Metaphysical or physical?

White Crane Feather

So I was on my computer this morning studying a new program that has a lot of promise to facilitate some of the new things I want to accomplish when out of the blue my arms felt heavy like I was in some sort of thick either or honey. I looked up and everything was moveing in slow motion. It lasted about five seconds my time, then everything sped up to normal pace.

I was quite shocked. And don't worry I am going to see a doctor. I'm worried it may have been a seizure of some sort, but strange things are not that infrequent with me either just usually not in the middle of Starbucks while doing work, so I thought Id throw it out there and see if anyone had any thoughts.

You said you were in Starbucks when this happened?

Maybe it was the espresso. You were moving so fast that everything seemed to be in slow motion. :D

• Like 1

You said you were in Starbucks when this happened?

Maybe it was the espresso. You were moving so fast that everything seemed to be in slow motion. :D

We can reference the documentary series Futurama as this being something that happens