Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Kevin Trudeau - right where he needs to be

Rafterman

again:

The idea that calcium supplements (or dietary strategies) can change the acidity of the body is nonsense. The only acid level that diet or supplements can modify is the degree of acidity (pH) of the urine [6].

Both statements are lies as already demonstrated.

Moreover, the vast majority of diseases have little or nothing to do with nutrient levels; and few diseases are treatable by administering dietary supplements.

Nutrient levels are important and because they might not make every disease magically disappear is irrelevant.

Testing saliva has no practical value in evaluating general health. The level is usually similar to blood pH, which the body keeps within a narrow range. When the saliva flow is high, the pH is usually about 7.4 (7 is neutral, low numbers are acid, and higher numbers are alkaline). Calcium intake does not affect the pH of saliva. The most common cause of low (acid) salivary pH is the presence in the mouth of bacteria that cause cavities.

You don't have to test it when you can taste it, but that requires experience which the quackmaster lacks. The most common cause of low salivary pH is diet.

The rest is harping on about calcium.

• Like 1

You haven't proved that the pH of the organism changes. All you have done is post information which the article has stated happens.

You have failed repeatedly to prove anything. You lie.

The article is correct about nutrient levels. There are all sorts of false claims to the contrary by people selling junk to the foolish.

You have failed and failed to do anything related to the article. I'm sure your inept efforts have amused others as much as they amuse me.

You haven't proved that the pH of the organism changes. All you have done is post information which the article has stated happens.

Information the site says does not happen happens. The digestive system is part of the organism.

You have failed repeatedly to prove anything. You lie.

That's pure trolling nonsense right there. You should have called yourself firepants.

The article is correct about nutrient levels. There are all sorts of false claims to the contrary by people selling junk to the foolish.

You are still confused. Nutrient levels can be very serious.

You have failed and failed to do anything related to the article. I'm sure your inept efforts have amused others as much as they amuse me.

By inept you must mean accurate in the backwards world of trolls and "quackmasters". This is what happens when you get all your information from the internet while lacking personal experience and knowledge.

Information the site says does not happen happens. The digestive system is part of the organism.

That's pure trolling nonsense right there. You should have called yourself firepants.

You are still confused. Nutrient levels can be very serious.

By inept you must mean accurate in the backwards world of trolls and "quackmasters". This is what happens when you get all your information from the internet while lacking personal experience and knowledge.

The lumen of the digestive system is external to the organism - you fail AGAIN!

You are a failure when it comes to disease and nutrients.

The article I linked to still stands despite your paltry efforts at research.

Guess what? No matter pathetic your posts are Trudeau is still in trouble with the law as he has been a number of times. People who can't figure things out are his source of cash. Can't figure out basic ideas such as inside and outside. Can't figure out basic ideas such as disease and nutrient issues. Those sorts of people that have their pockets emptied by Trudeau.

The lumen of the digestive system is external to the organism - you fail AGAIN!

You are a failure when it comes to disease and nutrients.

The article I linked to still stands despite your paltry efforts at research.

This is where it becomes obvious that you cannot be serious--which is sad in light of the seriousness of the issues obfuscated by the link and yourself.

The skin is outside the body and still a part of the organism while the lumen is in the interior...what pathetic entertaining nonsense you post.

You did not link the article.

The skin is the boundary between the external world and the organism. The lumen is not a part of the organism. You probably didn't even known the word until I used it. You can see that in your writing. You are as inept as a person can be. Can I sell you a bridge while I have your attention?

The pH of the organism is not affected by the diet. Pretty much end of story. Your pathetic and illogical posts do not change that fact.

The skin is the boundary between the external world and the organism. The lumen is not a part of the organism. You probably didn't even known the word until I used it. You can see that in your writing. You are as inept as a person can be. Can I sell you a bridge while I have your attention?

The pH of the organism is not affected by the diet. Pretty much end of story. Your pathetic and illogical posts do not change that fact.

Then why did you mention the lumen if it is not relevant? I'm talking about the digestive system which includes the lumen and everything else.

Back up a second and just answer this question--you probably missed it the first time: is the digestive system a part of the body? If your answer is yes then you have to admit the body pH can be affected by diet.

You lose agian; entertaining non the less, especially if snowed in...now go out there and get yourself some real food and stop fighting the nutrition or die trying.

Then why did you mention the lumen if it is not relevant? I'm talking about the digestive system which includes the lumen and everything else.

Back up a second and just answer this question--you probably missed it the first time: is the digestive system a part of the body? If your answer is yes then you have to admit the body pH can be affected by diet.

You lose agian; entertaining non the less, especially if snowed in...now go out there and get yourself some real food and stop fighting the nutrition or die trying.

So you know you are dead wrong and want to move the goal posts. Sorry you are just wrong, wrong, wrong.

The contents of the digestive tract and the internal tract are not part of the organism.

Why do you want it to be part of the organism? Do you want to proclaim to the world that you are partly feces? Go ahead. I won't stop you.

So you are an utter failure and have been shown that your claims of the errors in the article are wrong. No. The article is correct and you are wrong - AGAIN!

So you know you are dead wrong and want to move the goal posts. Sorry you are just wrong, wrong, wrong.

Um, no, the point is I can't stand when someone tries to refute something with lies.

The contents of the digestive tract and the internal tract are not part of the organism.

Now I guess you will claim the contents of the digestive tract do not affect the organism...you're a train wreck of wrong.

Why do you want it to be part of the organism? Do you want to proclaim to the world that you are partly feces? Go ahead. I won't stop you.

You're lost and full of it.

So you are an utter failure and have been shown that your claims of the errors in the article are wrong. No. The article is correct and you are wrong - AGAIN!

No, I'm not the one who can't admit the digestive system is a part of the human body. The site may be wrong for whatever reason, but you are just absurd and cannot grasp even the fundamentals. That's bad for you, not me.

Um, no, the point is I can't stand when someone tries to refute something with lies.

Now I guess you will claim the contents of the digestive tract do not affect the organism...you're a train wreck of wrong.

You're lost and full of it.

Only a dolt would claim that the contents of the GI tract are part of an organism. The food are not part of an organism, nor the feces.

The pH of the organism is not changed by the diet. That is what was stated in the article and you have failed to show otherwise. You failed and failed and failed yet your tenacity at showing your general ignorance of simple topics is unabated. Please continue for the amusement of the readers of this thread.

The digestive system is a part of the organism, but you continue to confuse the digestive system with the material held within it. How could anyone be so dumb? The food, partially digested food, indigestible materials, and feces are not part of the organism. They pass through the system. That material does not affect the pH of the organism no matter what jackass name is assigned to the diet.

No, I'm not the one who can't admit the digestive system is a part of the human body. The site may be wrong for whatever reason, but you are just absurd and cannot grasp even the fundamentals. That's bad for you, not me.

So why do you continue to lie? I think you know that what you post are lies. I think you are an unrepentant liar.

Then again you post mistakes such as the contents of the digestive tract affecting the organism. Yes, it does affect the organism, but pH is not one of them. Sorry, big fail on your part.

Yes, it does affect the organism, but pH is not one of them. Sorry, big fail on your part.

Okay that's a start: you admit food affects the body. You win a piece of cake. Now that cake will affect the pH in your mouth, stomach, and intestines. But that's far to advanced for you to contemplate when denial is so much easier.

Okay that's a start: you admit food affects the body. You win a piece of cake. Now that cake will affect the pH in your mouth, stomach, and intestines. But that's far to advanced for you to contemplate when denial is so much easier.

The pH outside of the body does not affect the pH in the body. That is way too difficult for someone as uneducated as you to comprehend.

Posting diets with names that beguile you and only you has no bearing on the issue.

Maybe some day you will learn that the material in the gastrointestinal tract is not a part of the organism.

So yes food absorb through the GI tract does affect the organism. It sustains it. But does it change the pH of the organism? No.

We are still left with a fraud in jail and that is good. Trudeau has swindled many people. It is good to see that the swindlers, be they a Madoff or a Trudeau are stopped.

So yes food absorb through the GI tract does affect the organism. It sustains it. But does it change the pH of the organism? No.

See, that's misleading and why the quackwatcher is so offensive. What you said makes people think that when food changes the PH of the digestive system that somehow is irrelevant because the blood regulates pH before it feeds the rest of the body.

It's not that tough of a concept is it?

See, that's misleading and why the quackwatcher is so offensive. What you said makes people think that when food changes the PH of the digestive system that somehow is irrelevant because the blood regulates pH before it feeds the rest of the body.

It's not that tough of a concept is it?

So now you are trying to weasel out of your huge mistake that thought the contents of the gut was a part of the organism. Sorry. You are just plain wrong. It is your failure and not any other person.

Diet does not change the pH of the organism. The following article at QuackWatch is correct and you are wrong.

http://www.quackwatch.org/01QuackeryRelatedTopics/DSH/coral.html

What's the harm, right? Woo kills.

http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/11/22/calgary-mother-who-relied-on-herbal-medicines-facing-charges-after-son-7-dies-of-treatable-bacterial-infection/

Calgary mother who relied on herbal medicines facing charges after son, 7, dies of treatable bacterial infection

A Calgary mother is facing charges of negligence and failure to provide the necessities of life in connection with the death of her seven-year-old son, who died of a treatable bacterial infection in March.

According to police, the boy was bedridden for 10 days before his death, however, the mother declined to seek medical treatment, relying instead on homeopathic remedies, including herbal medicines.

“It should absolutely serve as a warning to other parents,” said Calgary Police Service Staff Sergeant Michael Cavilla. “The message is quite simple: If your child is sick, take them to see a doctor.”

Police said they arrested the 44-year-old woman on Friday; charges are pending. She cannot be named until she is formally charged.

According to Sgt. Cavilla, the boy looked poorly before he died and several of the mother’s friends had advised her to seek a doctor. In the early morning on the day of his death, she phoned 9-1-1; paramedics arrived to find the child in cardiac arrest. He was later pronounced dead.

• Like 1

So now you are trying to weasel out of your huge mistake that thought the contents of the gut was a part of the organism. Sorry. You are just plain wrong. It is your failure and not any other person.

Diet does not change the pH of the organism. The following article at QuackWatch is correct and you are wrong.

http://www.quackwatc.../DSH/coral.html

You are not too good with concepts, must be a brain defect that I detect in you because I have never encountered anyone with any trouble grasping a simple concept.

That is the same site trying to delude the public by making claims irrelevant to what they are obfuscating: that the alkaline diet is useless because the blood regulates pH. Diet is the process of converting raw materials for the blood to do that. It's a retarded disconnect designed to baffle fools like you.

Edited by markprice
  • Like 1

You are not too good with concepts, must be a brain defect that I detect in you because I have never encountered anyone with any trouble grasping a simple concept.

That is the same site trying to delude the public by making claims irrelevant to what they are obfuscating: that the alkaline diet is useless because the blood regulates pH. Diet is the process of converting raw materials for the blood to do that. It's a retarded disconnect designed to baffle fools like you.

You obvious are incapable of understanding basic ideas. You are probably as uneducated as you appear. The site is correct and none of your stumbling, bumbling, foolish comments changes that fact.

Alkaline diets do not change the pH of the organism.

It takes foolish people like you to sustain the frauds and con men like Trudeau. They suck the pockets dry of those that can't learn.

The digestive system is part of the human body (diet changes the pH of that system). I could do this all day...

The digestive system is part of the human body (diet changes the pH of that system). I could do this all day...

That's right. You are allowed to look like a horse gezunka as long you like.

The gut contents are not part of the digestive system. Until you figure out that food and poop are external to the organism you will continue to be a horse's gezunka.

The gut contents are not part of the digestive system. Until you figure out that food and poop are external to the organism you will continue to be a horse's gezunka..

You are stuck on crap now, and totally irrelevant crap at that.

That is a completely incoherent statement. Diet is how the pH of the digestive system is altered. And guess what? that system is a part of the organism.

What you are actually trying to say is diet does not affect the pH of the blood or tissue. The blood is dependent on the digestive system for its continued existence. The campaign against a healthy diet is incoherent and misleading...like quackery only worse.

• Like 1

You are stuck on crap now, and totally irrelevant crap at that.

That is a completely incoherent statement. Diet is how the pH of the digestive system is altered. And guess what? that system is a part of the organism.

What you are actually trying to say is diet does not affect the pH of the blood or tissue. The blood is dependent on the digestive system for its continued existence. The campaign against a healthy diet is incoherent and misleading...like quackery only worse.

The only reason you think it is incoherent is due to your lack of education. You are confusing the contents of the GI tract with the organism. Not surprised at your inability to understand that simple concept. Diet does not alter the pH of the organism.

The article was correct and you are wrong.

The only reason you think it is incoherent is due to your lack of education.

The reason it is incoherent is because it skips the process required to get from point a (food) to point b (blood).

You are confusing the contents of the GI tract with the organism.

No, only you are making that mistake.

Not surprised at your inability to understand that simple concept.

You're like a four year old who repeats what he is accused of...

Diet does not alter the pH of the organism.

Now that's just a lie. And that is a concept which you will never grasp because the truth contradicts what you keep saying but you are blind...bla bla bla...hopeless as usual.

The article was correct and you are wrong.

Keep telling yourself that, liar.

The larger issue is still a focused campaign against a simple healthy diet. To buy that a person would have to think like steriologist or believe what they are saying is valid. [what they are saying has nothing to do with diet and so totally out of context(incoherent theory of the process...just a way to steer profits.]

The reason it is incoherent is because it skips the process required to get from point a (food) to point b (blood).

No, only you are making that mistake.

You're like a four year old who repeats what he is accused of...

Now that's just a lie. And that is a concept which you will never grasp because the truth contradicts what you keep saying but you are blind...bla bla bla...hopeless as usual.

Keep telling yourself that, liar.

The larger issue is still a focused campaign against a simple healthy diet. To buy that a person would have to think like steriologist or believe what they are saying is valid. [what they are saying has nothing to do with diet and so totally out of context(incoherent theory of the process...just a way to steer profits.]

The problem is your obvious lack of education. You must be in middle school and do not understand that there is a barrier between the organism and the contents of its digestive tract. The pH of an organism is not affected by the diet. You also appear to be completely clueless about the fact that the pH of the digestive tract contents is not the same as the pH of the organism.

You have scoffed at the QuackWatch article without evidence. All readers can see who the childish one is.

Diet does not alter the pH of the organism. If you actually had any evidence to that you'd stop the baby banter and present it. You also need to learn the meaning of the words truth and true. Clearly, you don't know what those words mean.

This has nothing to do with the issue of a "simple healthy diet." This has to do with your utter lack of understanding of biology. You can drop the straw man arguments.

The QuackWatch article stands unless you can provide actual evidence to the contrary. That would mean you have to do some research and not simply spout your ignorance on the subject.