Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Boehner : Scrap This Law, Once And For All !

CyberKen

It looks like Speaker John Boehner burned the midnight oil and came up with:

"Scrap this law, once and for all !"

Okay, that rhymes so lets just go ahead and do that !

---------

Speaker John Boehner went on to say:

"The only way to fully protect the American people is to scrap this law, once and for all. There is no way to fix this.'

Article here:

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/11/14/Boehner-Obamacare-Upton

post-142056-0-60125900-1384460710_thumb.

Still sticking loyally to the contract, I see.

(The contract that you have to provide at least one, and usually several, threads about Obamacare every day.)

• Like 4

well the more ppl hear the same thing the more they believe in it, and it does not have to be a lie. these days ppl fall for lies a lot faster than they believe in truth

• Like 1

well the more ppl hear the same thing the more they believe in it, and it does not have to be a lie. these days ppl fall for lies a lot faster than they believe in truth

Many lawyers are asking the same question: Does Obama have the authority to unilaterally change laws passed by congress ?

- The short answer is: No.

have authority? may be not. does he do it? YES.

also i'm not sure what gave you an idea i was asking that question. my post was not about obama at all.

but never mind, carry on.

Edited by aztek

I think we should scrap most of it. But it has some quality parts we should keep.

• Like 1

That's his plan, to scrap the whole law? Wow, this guy knows his stuff!

If they come up with something better, instead of blindly following the party dialogue, that's when you'll find me listening.

They don't seem to have any concrete plan to fix this, other than scrap the whole thing. That's not planning ahead, and look where it got us as far as the ACA goes. They, according to him, got us into this debacle by not looking forward and fixing what's broken, or just blindly passing the whole act. Now, he wants to scrap the whole ACA, but doesn't want to fix the medical problem in this country. Nonsense.

Do something concrete to fix the problem, rather than let it hang out in the breeze, and hope it'll just blow away. When he gives us his plan, which hopefully wouldn't be biased towards the wealthy, as it always seems to be with him, then you'll find people siding with the republicans. I would be one of those people, if they had some idea of what to do about it rather than scrapping the whole law, and give us an idea of what they want to do. No more waiting games.

If they come up with something better, instead of blindly following the party dialogue, that's when you'll find me listening.

They don't seem to have any concrete plan to fix this, other than scrap the whole thing. That's not planning ahead, and look where it got us as far as the ACA goes. They, according to him, got us into this debacle by not looking forward and fixing what's broken, or just blindly passing the whole act. Now, he wants to scrap the whole ACA, but doesn't want to fix the medical problem in this country. Nonsense.

Do something concrete to fix the problem, rather than let it hang out in the breeze, and hope it'll just blow away. When he gives us his plan, which hopefully wouldn't be biased towards the wealthy, as it always seems to be with him, then you'll find people siding with the republicans. I would be one of those people, if they had some idea of what to do about it rather than scrapping the whole law, and give us an idea of what they want to do. No more waiting games.

Republicans have made it clear we didn't like the law. We told you what would happen, it did happen, so yes we want to get rid of the law. Things are worse now then it was before the law

And all this talk about republicans having no plan to fix it, Like the democrat majority and president let republicans pass anything meaningful.

You guys tried your way and it clearly failed. Now let us try out way and yes that means actually freeing up the market.

That is all :innocent:

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 2

Most republicans are just as bad as the people who wrote and supported ACA. Id like to see a guy like Rand Paul take a wack at it. Removing regulations where insurance companies can only operate in one state, with some states having as few as 2 to choose from. Or removing regulations that a lot of times prevents more non profit insurance companies from being created. The government has bowed to the insurance lobby for so long, that they built monopolies through legislation. Let rip down those walls and see what happens.

• Like 3

Most republicans are just as bad as the people who wrote and supported ACA. Id like to see a guy like Rand Paul take a wack at it. Removing regulations where insurance companies can only operate in one state, with some states having as few as 2 to choose from. Or removing regulations that a lot of times prevents more non profit insurance companies from being created. The government has bowed to the insurance lobby for so long, that they built monopolies through legislation. Let rip down those walls and see what happens.

I agree it would have to come from someone like Rand Paul. The majority of republicans would just end up making something just as corrupt as Obamacare

• Like 2

Republicans have made it clear we didn't like the law. We told you what would happen, it did happen, so yes we want to get rid of the law. Things are worse now then it was before the law

And all this talk about republicans having no plan to fix it, Like the democrat majority and president let republicans pass anything meaningful.

You guys tried your way and it clearly failed. Now let us try out way and yes that means actually freeing up the market.

Yeah you sure did say you didn't like the law, yet did nothing about the problem every time you held the majority, or when a republican was president. I'm still yet to hear as to how they want to fix the problem, and make sure things don't get worse for the average person.

If they want to repeal the law, then I'd hope they know what the problems are and how to fix them, seeing as they've been watching the game from the sidelines the whole time. I'd have no problem with that, but so far all I've heard are complaints from them.

.. huh? Law doesn't quite rhyme with all . Law rhymes with caw , and all rhymes with ball or mall. Even if it did rhyme .. what the H does that have to do with anything? That guy is nuts.

Yeah you sure did say you didn't like the law, yet did nothing about the problem every time you held the majority, or when a republican was president. I'm still yet to hear as to how they want to fix the problem, and make sure things don't get worse for the average person.

If they want to repeal the law, then I'd hope they know what the problems are and how to fix them, seeing as they've been watching the game from the sidelines the whole time. I'd have no problem with that, but so far all I've heard are complaints from them.

So it's the Republicans job to fix it now. That's classic (and typical).

Wasn't it just a few weeks ago that all of the Democrats and pundits were saying "Well if it's so bad, why are the Republicans trying to stop it. Just let it implement".

I guess they got their wish.

• Like 1

So it's the Republicans job to fix it now. That's classic (and typical).

Wasn't it just a few weeks ago that all of the Democrats and pundits were saying "Well if it's so bad, why are the Republicans trying to stop it. Just let it implement".

I guess they got their wish.

It looks like the Republican Upton Bill will pass the House.

Then Harry Reid will shove it in his desk and wait for the Pelosi Plan that mimics Obama's Quick Fix.

Oh yes, they just repeat the Secular Progressive talking points over and over. " Well, you guys don't even have a plan!"

Then we tell them our plan. They keep quiet for about 5 days . Then they go right back to " You don't have a plan !" LOL

Exhibit A : Matt Lauer " What's YOUR plan?!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cG1v1sghSeA