Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

After Northampton Clown comes the Green Lady

Still Waters

The emergence of a mysterious woman dressed in green in Birmingham has raised questions as to whether a British version of the Watchmen could be being formed.

The morphsuit-clad figure has already been labelled the Green Lady of Northfield by residents, who are split 50-50 between regarding her as a symbol of hope or menace.

http://metro.co.uk/2...hfield-4182168/

• Like 2

Well the rest of the world are now going to think we are bonkers over here in England :w00t:

• Like 2

ok these people dress in morphsuits. it's a big stretch to say they are somehow fighting crime, or keeping watch over anyone or thing, they are just there to get noticed in my opinion,

as for the clown...yikes that's a scary thing isn't it!

Well the rest of the world are now going to think we are bonkers over here in England :w00t:

I know, Great, Isn't it!

Probably some weird art instillation thing though.

Also, I'm sure She's wearing My boots.

Edited by SheWomanCatTypeThing

Too late for that, we've thought that since Monty Python's was aired. Edited by OverSword
  • Like 2

I wouldn't mind meeting her.Ive met worse on a Saturday night out in town.They are probably saying the same thing about me now I come to think about it.

we already do mate :D