Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Humans Due For Genetic Upgrade

VailValleyParanormalTeam

I found this footage of a hypnosis session in New Zeland in 2008. According to what is said, the human race is due for a genetic upgrade!

I found this video and according to this, cats can talk!!!!!

How can you call something a hoax without thourly investigating the video?

Because 99% of videos on youtube are hoaxes.

• Like 2

How can anyone investigate whether or not humans are due for an "upgrade"? It is complete and utter conjecture. And preposterous at that.

• Like 1

I would love to have powers like Alice from Resident Evil.

Well first off the link seems dead, tho I did find another version...and I always like to start by reading the comments under the vid, this one made me chuckle

"After watching this man, I developed a serious rash because I'm allergic to Bull****". :lol:

Anyway Im not watching an hour of that after seeing just the first minute, but lets question the notion anyway, why do we need an upgrade? We are already king of the castle, top of the food chain, the only animal who changes the environment to suit us, the only species that has technology...

I dont think any upgrade is needed at all. Evolution and adaptation takes care of any changes needed.

• Like 1

If it means we turn into X-men, then yes I'm down for an upgrade

Only if I don't end up with Blob's powers.

If you look at my girlfriend in the morning VS when we go out to dinner, you could swear she had the same powers as Mystic from Xmen.

• Like 3

I want a genetic upgrade so I can eat whatever I want and never get fat. Oh, and be fit and athletic with no exercise. Kthnxbai.

I disagree "humans" are due for a "genetic upgrade"; but I do like the idea that humans need to further unlock/unleash their inner potential when it comes to genetic superiority.

I disagree "humans" are due for a "genetic upgrade"; but I do like the idea that humans need to further unlock/unleash their inner potential when it comes to genetic superiority.

Genetic superiority?,... You have probably heard about how humans share over 98% of their genes with some chimps. But did you know that you share about 50% of your genetic makeup with a banana?

Thanks to the Human Genome project, which mapped all the genes in the human body and allowed them to compare our genes with other life forms. Here are some other interesting comparisons: We share 60% of genes with a Fruit Fly, 75% with a mouse and 80% with a cow! Its interesting to think how little different all living things are. Scientists say that this is because plant and animal life separated about 1.5 billion years ago, and the genes we share are due to our common ancestors.

And to think that some people still believe that humans didnt evolve on Earth, but was put here by ET. :wacko:

Edited by Hazzard

Genetic superiority?,... You have probably heard about how humans share over 98% of their genes with some chimps. But did you know that you share about 50% of your genetic makeup with a banana?

Thanks to the Human Genome project, which mapped all the genes in the human body and allowed them to compare our genes with other life forms. Here are some other interesting comparisons: We share 60% of genes with a Fruit Fly, 75% with a mouse and 80% with a cow! Its interesting to think how little different all living things are. Scientists say that this is because plant and animal life separated about 1.5 billion years ago, and the genes we share are due to our common ancestors.

And to think that some people still believe that humans didn't* evolve on Earth, but was put here by ET. :wacko:

As I said, genetic superiority... Wouldn't you agree that it is superior of the human race to house so many genetic differences and still hold many unique genetic variations of it's own? Or are you really that pessimistic about the topic?

Where did you come up with that? ImaginaryNumber1 didn't call it a hoax. He simply added that another youtube video proves that cats can talk.

Surely you're not saying that video is a hoax without thourly I mean "thoroughly" investigating it? That would be hypocritical.

As I said, genetic superiority... Wouldn't you agree that it is superior of the human race to house so many genetic differences and still hold many unique genetic variations of it's own? Or are you really that pessimistic about the topic?

Pessimistic?!

I was merely pointing out that our DNA arent that unique or different compared to the rest of the flora and fauna on this planet.

I was merely pointing out that our DNA arent that unique or different compared to the rest of the flora and fauna on this planet.

Which prompts the question: why did the aliens bring chimpanzees here too?

• Like 1

Not sure why the link is dead, it works for me. Anyways I'll try to summarize some of it. A being claims to be talking through his subconscious to the hypnotist. He says that humans have already had 37 genetic upgrades. This next one was supposed to happen within a decade of when the session occurred unless their hand is forced. Part of this upgrade is supposed to expand our life span to up to 5,000 years. He also goes on to say that the Zeta Reticuli (A.K.A. The Grays) are farming humans because they feed of our body fluids and rotting flesh and that they influence parts of this world. He also says that their will be a war between the Zeta Reticuli and them, the prize being humanity. This can theory could be possible consider all of the strange cattle mutilations and the reports saying that the grays purposely try to scare people. It is also said that the small grays are old. That's all I can really remember since it was so long.

I read the title and due to the misspelling... I thought the subject would be what would humans DO for genetic upgrades? As in how far would they be willing to go, or pay for a treatment of genetic upgrade? Silly me :)

Pessimistic?!

Then we agree! A toast! :clap:

• Like 1

I found this footage of a hypnosis session in New Zeland in 2008. According to what is said, the human race is due for a genetic upgrade!

Yep.

This premise is also true.

Quite a few things indicate as much. Despite what people think is the case about perceived rapidly advancing technology, in actual fact there have been virtually no significant break throughs for quite some time. Certainly none that will take the human race forward. Yes there have been medical advances but that is in the area of maintenance and emergency repair. Nothing suggests that that technology will take the human race to the next level.

The human race is arrested; the economy, the arts, science, all say so.

The current permission has been used up. Unless the natural upgrade occurs the human race will continue to wither.