Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Something creepy In This Peaceful Pic...Snow?

Mentalcase

This looks like a peaceful farmhouse. It looks like a nearby field is softly draped in fog or snow. But the truth is actually terrifying: these lands have been completely taken over by millions and millions of spiders. Fight the urge to burn your own house down as you read this...

http://www.viralnova.../spider-fields/

Creepy pics...

*Snip*

Edited by Still Waters
Removed copyrighted images
  • Like 1

That sure looks like some serious spider infestation, I wonder if the folks who own that farmhouse have insurance that will cover this.

• Like 1

Creepy...yet fascinating. I don't really mind spiders too much, but I wouldn't want to trip and fall into that!

• Like 1

Those spiders sure do work fast.

But why burn anything? the spiders will move on and for the time being a big brush should clear them off the immediate area.

Are the spiders eating the humans? NO, so let nature take its course and wait instead of taking to killing......as usual!

• Like 5

Cool Pics! If that were my farm I would be fascinated and yet annoyed. My wife would not leave the house, she hates spiders.

• Like 1

I'd collect all of the cobweb and sell it on ebay.

Flimsier things have been sold on there in the past. eg: t.v`s from China.

• Like 1

So is this story originally from March of 2012? Hmmm, showed up as fresh news in a feed I have this morning.

This is old........................ :no:

It's not that old, its old but not that old. I say its recent

Spiders eat lots of other bugs so there must be an infestation of a bug that spiders like for dinner,thats why they have gathered in huge numbers.

i'd be doing a controlled burn on my land for sure.

spiders are ok but gazillions of spiders...maybe not so ok

• Like 1

So is this story originally from March of 2012? Hmmm, showed up as fresh news in a feed I have this morning.

Oh sure Dude...like we really believe that one MentalCase...IF that's your real name....

...why am I suddenly itching all over? I don't mind the spiders...I just HATE the webs...makes my skin crawl....

• Like 1

I once bought an old house, and I noticed that one window curtain was MOVING, even though the window was closed.

Upon a closer look I noticed hundreds(maybe thousands) of baby spiders on the curtain.

Freaked me out, and I bug-bombed the whole house the next day.

The instructions said to use 2. I used 6(2 in the basement, 2 main floor, 2 in the attic) and returned after 3 days to ventilate the house for a few days.(I had another house in the city to live in)

Not a single spider returned for the following 2 years before I sold it.

• Like 1

If I know that a movie contains any giant spiders, its permanently off my see list. Ordinary spiders don't bother me, and I like the little jumping ones.

Id eat them.Put them on a high heat and roast the little blighters if they come back(take the stingers out first before you eat them though).Everything tastes nice with tomato sauce on.Eaten scorpions with tomato sauce on before and ants too.Rather nice really

Id eat them.Put them on a high heat and roast the little blighters if they come back(take the stingers out first before you eat them though).Everything tastes nice with tomato sauce on.Eaten scorpions with tomato sauce on before and ants too.Rather nice really

Sounds to me you like tomato sauce.
  • Like 1

I once bought an old house, and I noticed that one window curtain was MOVING, even though the window was closed.

Upon a closer look I noticed hundreds(maybe thousands) of baby spiders on the curtain.

Freaked me out, and I bug-bombed the whole house the next day.

The instructions said to use 2. I used 6(2 in the basement, 2 main floor, 2 in the attic) and returned after 3 days to ventilate the house for a few days.(I had another house in the city to live in)

Not a single spider returned for the following 2 years before I sold it.

I'm imagining you running screaming like Rambo and throwing the bombs through windows

• Like 1

I'm imagining you running screaming like Rambo and throwing the bombs through windows

Yeah, that would have been funny. :yes:

But actually I sealed from the outside most of the doors, windows, vents, etc. with plastic sheeting, then went in with a respirator to set-off the bug bombs, then sealed the entrance door.

I was remodeling the house, so there were no food or dishes for me to worry about.