Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Weird Dream

Mike122

Okay. I had this weird dream last night. Let me start by explaining how the house is shaped. My room is upstairs, and upstairs is only the a small hallway, my bathroom, and my bedroom. Now this is the weirdest thing I've ever had, it felt so real and I can remember every detail. I was about to go to bed and I reached for my lamp switch, and my lamp sits on a small nightstand and behind the nightstand is just the corner. Now when I reached for it, everything went quiet, and It got ridiculously cold around me. Then after like 10 seconds there was a loud sound, and it wasn't like a bang, it was a sound In my head like something I could hear, and I fell to the ground and couldnt really move. I crawled towards the door and before I walked out I looked back and saw a shadowy thing standing in the corner. After I got downstairs I looked up to see a hand on the side of the door frame with claws and then the head poked out and It had snow white bulgy eyes and saliva dripping from its mouth. I ran to towards the kitchen but I could see a tall persons shadow standing there so I ran back up the stairs and got in my bed and under the blanket. But then I heard footsteps and very loud breathing. Whatever it was pulled my blankets off the bed and was hovering over me saying weird words in a growly voice and then it smiled. It was large and black, and slime covered with a symbol thats like a triangle, but an M inside it, There were some other things in it but i couldn't get good look

Thats when I sort of woke up. I didnt even know I was sleeping I thought it was 100% real. My blankets were on the floor too. What kind of dream is this?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Professor T

• ShadowBoy86x

• sophSPOOK

• Mike122

Top Posters In This Topic

Where are you from? Must of been a crazy dream or whatever it was to make you make a profile to share you story. I hope you get something out of this site

I have dreams, well nightmares shall i say where i wonder too. The last one i had was like no other i have ever had. It was sinister and i'm actually writing a story from it. I still remember it clear as day, the feelings so intense and the utter fear. Some things stay with you. Dreams that have these affects, whether it's good or bad. Before you had this dream have you experienced anything uh spooky? perhaps strange?

Hi Mike, welcome to UM..

& by the sounds of it, welcome to the wonderful world of Astral Projection..

I'm no expert, but I think you unconsciously projected, & that this encounter was a fear (shadow) that you should face & defeat if it re-emerges in dream or astral states. It is only fear, and cant cause any physical harm.

You may want to check out this thread..

http://www.unexplain...pic=219629&st=0

There's plenty of folk here who know all the in's and out's of this..

(edited to add: Oooooo I'm green with envy.)

:)

Edited by Professor T