Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The First Aliens We Discover May Be Purple

Still Waters

In our quest to discover strange new life on strange new worlds, a group of astronomers has modeled potential alien worlds using Earth's biological history as a framework. From this they have determined that if we are to detect extraterrestrial biology, we should fine-tune our search to the color purple.

http://news.discover...rple-131114.htm

I'd be considered a racist. I hate purple.

Absolutely and Saru would have to add a new rule here on UM so we avoid upsetting them, never upset a "Purple people eater". :alien:

• Like 1

Absolutely and Saru would have to add a new rule here on UM so we avoid upsetting them, never upset a "Purple people eater". :alien:

Lilly got it, I think one the first racist labels would be "Barney". "Look at those little Barneys standing on the corner." Older ones would be "Raisins".

• Like 1

Lilly got it, I think one the first racist labels would be "Barney". "Look at those little Barneys standing on the corner." Older ones would be "Raisins".

I know, our posts crossed within a minute of each other.

Damn she is quick :nw:

On second thought, after seeing DBunker's purple alien, Barney might not be so bad after all!

Appearances can be deceiving... although it does look angry?

Appearances can be deceiving... although it does look angry?

Nah, he's just running to catch the bus.

• Like 1

ITs a Right Wing Trick ! Dye them purple And they Will Come and Vote ! I read the memo ! :no: