Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Congressman Exposes DHS Buildup

OverSword

From the article:

Texas Congressman Louie Gohmert joins The Janet Mefferd show and confirms that the Department of Homeland Securityicon1.png has been stocking up on weaponry, hollow point bullets and appears to be forming a ‘secret police force’ while providing no answers to Congress about why it is doing so. While the DHS ‘wastes money right and left’, according to Gohmert, none of this output makes sense and a ‘secret security force’ is something totally against the history of our country. ”I don’t see a ‘conspiracy’ everywhere….I just see some very stupid moves being made by this administration.” Why does this administration still seem like it’s preparing for war against the American people? Is Obama’s DHS the new gestapo/stasi?

http://investmentwatchblog.com/congressman-exposes-dhs-buildup-for-civil-unrest-secret-police-force-not-a-conspiracy/

lapco_brown_duck_shirt.jpg

• Like 2

Because when the economy inevitably collapses, there will be a LOT of frustrated, angry people banging on the doors of banks and the White House demanding answers. Buying bullets and preparing to fight citizens en masse is the government saying "there is no more hope."

• Like 3

If Louie Gohmert said this, I believe him. He's one of the handful I trust. This is pretty scary..... :(

• Like 2

It has to be a secret all volunteer service owing their allegiance only to Obama (mercs). The military would not allow itself to be used against the people (Posse Comitatus). I think that if the military are lined up opposite Americans and the first shot is fired, the military would turn around and join the people. The President’s NCSF would find itself out numbered. The plan has to be to infiltrate the officer ranks of the military. One way to do that is to dismiss many of the senior officers and that seems to be what is happening but is it enough?

• Like 2

Our military, who obama crapped all over, will be on the opposite side, and I'm betting there's more of them, and they're more pis-sed off

• Like 1

It has to be a secret all volunteer service owing their allegiance only to Obama (mercs). The military would not allow itself to be used against the people (Posse Comitatus). I think that if the military are lined up opposite Americans and the first shot is fired, the military would turn around and join the people. The President's NCSF would find itself out numbered. The plan has to be to infiltrate the officer ranks of the military. One way to do that is to dismiss many of the senior officers and that seems to be what is happening but is it enough?

It's the department of Homeland Security, not mercs, federal police officers.
  • Like 2

Our military, who obama crapped all over, will be on the opposite side, and I'm betting there's more of them, and they're more pis-sed off

Well see about that I guess. I plan to act as though the military will obey orders as issued if it comes down to it.
  • Like 2

It's the department of Homeland Security, not mercs, federal police officers.

I’m a fringe element of DHS. If recruitment is going on within the DHS community for bodies to stand up against the American people, I have not seen it. But by the same token, I doubt that I would ever see it. If they are willingly signing up, then they are mercs. But you are going to need more than just select Federal Officers. There just wouldn’t be enough.

• Like 1

This shlt, if true, ain't right. I do know one thing though. Whatever problem DHS is expecting is a problem they are creating. I know many of US are mad about many things but I don't feel the need for a real battle with real bullets and I assume most of you feel the same. Will they provoke US to act without US knowing what's really happening or will they just announce their intentions and dare US to defy? either way, it's still their creation.

• Like 2

This shlt, if true, ain't right. I do know one thing though. Whatever problem DHS is expecting is a problem they are creating. I know many of US are mad about many things but I don't feel the need for a real battle with real bullets and I assume most of you feel the same. Will they provoke US to act without US knowing what's really happening or will they just announce their intentions and dare US to defy? either way, it's still their creation.

If it is true it is because they fear our Founding Documents especially the part that states that it is our duty to cast off tyrannical government. And many of the military and ex military will have the training needed to see that happen.

• Like 2

Snap buttons. I like those. Easier to button up and remove without breaking.

The blood stains they'll have on them will be less psychologically challenging than lighter colors might provide ;)
  • Like 2

I’m a fringe element of DHS. If recruitment is going on within the DHS community for bodies to stand up against the American people, I have not seen it. But by the same token, I doubt that I would ever see it. If they are willingly signing up, then they are mercs. But you are going to need more than just select Federal Officers. There just wouldn’t be enough.

Oh dear.

• Like 1

Because when the economy inevitably collapses, there will be a LOT of frustrated, angry people banging on the doors of banks and the White House demanding answers. Buying bullets and preparing to fight citizens en masse is the government saying "there is no more hope."

Rather like the Borg, eh? :yes:

• Like 1

It has to be a secret all volunteer service owing their allegiance only to Obama (mercs). The military would not allow itself to be used against the people (Posse Comitatus). I think that if the military are lined up opposite Americans and the first shot is fired, the military would turn around and join the people. The President's NCSF would find itself out numbered. The plan has to be to infiltrate the officer ranks of the military. One way to do that is to dismiss many of the senior officers and that seems to be what is happening but is it enough?

I admire your idealism.

In the hypothetical, I would hope that the scenario you describe, the military and the people joining together would come to pass.

As for me, this entire Security Theater that costs us so much money and works against the best interests of a rational and peaceful society, came from the fraud that was 11 September. Without those acts, DHS would not even exist. :td:

Edited by Babe Ruth
  • Like 1

I admire your idealism.

Thank you but really, that’s all it is. Nothing will change until people begin to believe in their birthright once again and American Exceptionalism. There was nothing wrong with that in the first place.

In the hypothetical, I would hope that the scenario you describe, the military and the people joining together would come to pass.

I believe it will. Maybe not every unit but the vast majority of them will. Our military is still the most educated and highly trained all volunteer military in the world. That means that they can never be used en masse against the American people because of the personnel. It won’t be like a “Dr Strangelove” but I would like to see it more like a “V for Vendetta”. I trust the NCO and line officers.

As for me, this entire Security Theater that costs us so much money and works against the best interests of a rational and peaceful society, came from the fraud that was 11 September. Without those acts, DHS would not even exist. :td:

It’s a mixed blessing type of thing. The original concept was to bring all our intel agencies under one umbrella to save time and money in the common defense. It was intended to provide law enforcement to protect the people. Not a secret police to be used against the people. But that is what it has turned into. I would hope that there enough Americans that won’t cross the line when the **** hits the fan for real.

• Like 1

Everything govt does allegedly has good intentions behind it. Bringing intelligence agencies under one umbrella means getting rid of departments, not creating even more alphabet soup and the biggest new bureaucracy in the federal govt since Lyndon Johnson.

• Like 3

Rather like the Borg, eh? :yes:

Resistance is futile, Babe. Your cultural and biological differences will adapt to serve ours.

• Like 1