Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Panspermia

dazdillinjah

How would the micro ETs originate though? :blush:

The concept of life on Earth evolving from Micro-Biological ET's ..and if so the fact this would have occurred on planets similar to the Earth 'All across the Universe'

Not unless scientists tell us that it's there. It's like looking at a view of hundreds of distant galaxies. We always felt that there would be other planets out there but we were not allowed to believe that that is the case until the kind scientists confirmed it to us by actually detecting them. Now we can believe it.

• Like 1

Not unless scientists tell us that it's there. It's like looking at a view of hundreds of distant galaxies. We always felt that there would be other planets out there but we were not allowed to believe that that is the case until the kind scientists confirmed it to us by actually detecting them. Now we can believe it.

Now I know that you are trolling, as you have transitioned from being ignorant to outright lying to either just stir up trouble or simply to keep a belief intact, a belief that has been torn apart numerous times. The fallacy in the bolded above is simply beyond any belief. Scientists always believed exo-planets existed, they just didn't know. Now they know. Nobody has said otherwise, except you. No scientists, nobody. And this has been pointed out to you numerous times by numerous posters, myself included. And when asked which scientists stated what you claim, you never answered. Yet here you are again with this absolutely ridiculous statement. I honestly don't believe that you are this stupid, alas you are purposefully spreading blatantly erroneous information to further your cause, whatever that is (I honestly have no idea as your incoherent ramblings offer very little in terms of clues). That is, frankly, very dishonest and disrespectful. Argue your case based on facts, not on your made up illusions.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 2

Now I know that you are trolling................

Cheers,

Badeskov

The message is Mr B is think for yourself.

If you were that bright you would reach the next logical conclusion which is that ET life has to exist out there.

Will you wait for scientists to tell you that or will you work it out for yourself?

How would the micro ETs originate though? :blush:

Good God, dude! What a stupid, stupid question.

From micro micro ETs, obviously.

Harte

• Like 1

If you were that bright you would reach the next logical conclusion which is that ET life has to exist out there.

Will you wait for scientists to tell you that or will you work it out for yourself?

While I think it likely that ET life exists somewhere in the universe I don't think it has to exist.

While I think it likely that ET life exists somewhere in the universe I don't think it has to exist.

Indeed Its only time that will tell for us too . If we survive ourselfs and the Way we treat our world & People ,all creatures on it Will in its self Tell the Tale.

Until we grow up and away from our Hunger to destroy everything we touch,we just might not make it to that day.

I would like to think that a few hundred generations from now, a quite bright student of Ancient History compiles all our ramblings,and non-sence And writes a Book about our time and Belief`s.

To show that some people did believe in our advancement and Life among the Stars. It would be nice to think we could make it past that Destruction Threshold !

Can you just imagine the Story ?" THe U/M History and beliefs of the Best Forum on Planet Earth circa 21st Century " A long Book title indeed,but IT would esplane it well Lucy !

We could start our post With "I member of the U of M _______ _______ Do wish for Peace on this Planet and Well Being for All.

Or JUst say What the Hay ! :tu: justDONTEATUS

Yeah, I'm not overly optimistic about our long term survival

What the hell!!?? :w00t: Work it out for yourself!!?? :wacko:

Dont you think its more rewarding to actually KNOW than just to BELIEVE? Do you really not know the difference!!?? Seriously!?

Edited by DBunker

Which basically tells me that you have not understood one single part of what I have posted - at all.

First of all, you shamelessly claimed that if scientists hadn't confirmed planets existedthen one was not allowed to believe that they did - which naturally is patently false - and utterly absurd. A claim you have put forth several times, a claim that I, among others, have pointed out is wrong. Yet here you are again with the same utter absurdity.

Which brings out the other absurdity. Once scientists have confirmed the existence of exo-planets, it is not a question of belief as we now know.

Secondly, I think most people, skeptics and believers alike, believe that life is out there. The key word being believe as we simply do not know. I personally believe that the Universe is teeming with life, but that is only my personal belief and I have nothing to back it up with and I am looking forward to the day where we get positive verification (if ever). Only then will I know.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Edited for missing word.

Edited by badeskov
  • Like 4