Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

‘Knockout’ Game: Spreads Fear Across America

joc

• 2 weeks later...

^^^ I just watched that video. He got off easy and she absolutely beat the crap out of him. Lucky for the punk that guy didn't kick his teeth in. Since public discipline won't happen here these kids, even minors, who follow through with these heinous crimes ought to have their face and crime plastered onto billboards near busy roads in their neighborhoods. Digital boards of course. You'd have to change the paper to often otherwise.

Edited by F3SS

We haven't had any of that in San antonio.If they went and sit someone from behind and their victim was hispanic,well the homies better look out. They won't stand for that.I don't go around much in town especially any bad parts.But I tell you now I'd be walking around with a metal pole ready to beat the crap out of them if they tried it

Apparently in parts of New York this is being called a hate crime, because many of the targets have turned out to be Jews.

• Like 1

Apparently in parts of New York this is being called a hate crime, because many of the targets have turned out to be Jews.

Hate crime legislation and enforcement is ridiculous and insulting.

This white guilt/caucasian hate crap needs to stop. Again, this "game" isn't a tragedy until requirements are met? A black youth was killed so it's a "tragedy", when Jews are targeted it's now a "hate crime" but when it was just black males wailing on innocent (usually OLD,) white people, it's just a "game". A "series of assaults".

I can read between the lines loud and clear, thanks.

• Like 5

This white guilt/caucasian hate crap needs to stop. Again, this "game" isn't a tragedy until requirements are met? A black youth was killed so it's a "tragedy", when Jews are targeted it's now a "hate crime" but when it was just black males wailing on innocent (usually OLD,) white people, it's just a "game". A "series of assaults".

I can read between the lines loud and clear, thanks.

there is nothing between the lines, all is out in the open.

white on black crimes often considered hate crimes, while black on white almost never.

i'm not sure what your issue is.

Edited by aztek
  • Like 1

What we need are teams of vigilantes like The Guardian Angels....

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Well now, I knew it was only a matter of time before they started classifying these as a hate crime. WAIT!!! WHAT??!?!?!

:angry:

Feds charge Texas man in alleged 'knockout' assault

A man has been charged with a federal hate crime in connection with what authorities say was a racially motivated "knockout" assault against an elderly black man, the U.S. Justice Department said Thursday.

Conrad Alvin Barrett, 27, of Katy, Texas, has been charged with one count of violating the Matthew Shepard and James Byrd Jr. Hate Crimes Prevention Act.

• Like 2

Well now, I knew it was only a matter of time before they started classifying these as a hate crime. WAIT!!! WHAT??!?!?!

:angry:

Oh the irony....

Again hate crime legislation does more to isolate and divide...

• Like 2

Wouldn't it be a hate crime just because the victim was elderly? In my state you attack a person who's over age 60 and they'll nail you for a crime against a senior citizen.

• Like 1

And a violent criminal who attacks a 59 year-old is punished less severely, that must be comforting to the criminal who preys on younger victims. I bet the criminals are out there carding their victims before assessing the cost-benefit analysis. And looking older than one's age has a silver lining finally. Bonus! I'd be disgusted up to here should my mother or sister or daughter or girlfriend or wife or niece get murdered and the murderer gets off easier because he was going for a purse or a younger woman and not something more hateful than a purse, or a younger woman.

Punish the crime, not the motivation for that crime

What we need are teams of vigilantes like The Guardian Angels....

And like PETA, Sea Shepherd, Earth Liberation Front, or Palestinians. I know I know, it's not a good idea when it's not politically correct enough. :lol:

• Like 1

Punish the crime, not the motivation for that crime
:tu:

..and punish it SEVERELY

• Like 2