Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

James Holmes conspiracy

Professor Buzzkill

Ever since the "Batman" shooting in Aurora, 2012, i have had the feeling that something is wrong with the "facts" reported. it is my belief that Holmes was set up or controlled and I will present evidence to show how my theory comes together.

First, James Holmes was conveniently working on "Cause and Effect" at the Computational Neurobiology Lab at the University of California, Riverside

Now, as you can see Holmes is quite sane, and comes across as intelligent. Now at the 2 min mark in the above video, Holmes states that his "main job was writing computer code to show how our perception of causality* can be tricked".

(*i.e cause and effect)

Now would be a good time to reference Holmes' educational prowess:

Graduating from Westview High School in the Torrey Highlands community of San Diego in 2006,[8][27] Holmes attended the University of California, Riverside (UCR) and, in 2010, received his undergraduate degree in neuroscience with the highest honors.[28][29][30][31] He was a member of several honor societies, including Phi Beta Kappa and Golden Key.[32] According to UCR recommendation letters submitted to the University of Illinois at Urbana–Champaign (UIUC), Holmes graduated in the top 1% of his class with a 3.949 GPA. The UCR letters also described Holmes as "a very effective group leader’’ and a person who "takes an active role in his education, and brings a great amount of intellectual and emotional maturity into the classroom".[33]

http://en.wikipedia....es_Eagan_Holmes

Now my next point is referenced by infowars, so i am prepared to be corrected. It appears that Holmes was offered to $20K+ scholarships and chose to attend........

“The Anschutz Medical Campus is on the recently de-commisioned site of the U.S. Army’s Fitzsimons Army Medical Center and is named after Philip Anschutz, the billionaire Christian fundamentalist oil and railroad tycoon who also owns The Examiner newspaper chain and website and the neo-conservative Weekly Standard,” Madsen explains. “The Anschutz Medical Campus was built by a $91 million grant from the Anschutz Foundation.”

Holmes also worked as a research assistant intern at the Salk Institute at the University of California at San Diego in La Jolla. The Salk Institute teamed up with DARPA, Columbia University, University of California at San Francisco, University of Wisconsin at Madison, Wake Forest University, and the candy bar company Mars “to prevent fatigue in combat troops through the enhanced use of epicatechina, a blood flow-increasing and blood vessel-dilating anti-oxidant flavanol found in cocoa and, particularly, in dark chocolate,” according to Madsen’s research.

The DARPA program was part of the military’s “Peak Soldier Performance Program,” which involved engineering brain-machine interfaces for battlefield use and other bionic projects.

In addition, James Holmes’ father, Dr. Robert Holmes, worked for San Diego-based HNC Software, Inc., a company that worked with DARPA to develop “cortronic neural networks” that enable machines to translate aural and visual stimuli and simulate human thinking.

http://www.infowars.com/shooter-james-holmes-and-darpa-weird-science/

The sentence by Holmes, about tricking your brain into believing cause and effect were reversed, had a profound impact on my view of this case. Especially when other inmates who had witnesses Holmes in his cell had said that he had a photo of himself on the wall, taken just before entering the theater, as well as newspaper articles about the event. That witness interview can be seen here:

[media=]

Cut to 2min 50s to here the quote.

So a researcher into "cause and effect", and how the brain can be tricked into thinking the effect happens before the cause, now (July 2012) has a photo of himself just before he allegedly entered the theater. This ties into the disbelief shown on his face during this time period, and the general feeling that he was going to be OK (as reference in the witness video above). Now, at or around November 1st, things start changing. Holmes attempts suicide multiple times, and apparently has a bizarre this conversation with another inmate.....

He says that Holmes told him "he felt like he was in a video game" during the shooting, that "he wasn't on his meds" and "nobody would help him." He says Holmes also mentioned NLP -- presumably, neuro-linguistic programming, a much-scorned and outmoded approach to psychotherapy -- and claimed to have been "programmed" to kill by an evil therapist.

http://blogs.westwor...ting.php?page=2

I think this is when Holmes actually "knows" he killed those people that night. Interestingly, he mentions an "evil therapist" as he stated that........

Holmes' defense attorneys claimed in a motion he was a "psychiatric patient" of the medical director of Anschutz's Student Mental Health Services prior to the Aurora shooting; however, the prosecution disagrees with that claim.[42][43] Four days after the release of the defense attorney's motion, the judge required this information to be blacked out.[44] CBS News later reported that Holmes met with at least three mental health professionals at the University of Colorado prior to the massacre.

https://en.wikipedia...es_Eagan_Holmes

And by all accounts Holmes was a model student up until early 2012, when it seems he cannot even spell his name correctly.

In 2012, his academic performance declined,[38] and he scored poorly on the comprehensive exam in the spring. The university was not planning to expel him. However, Holmes was in the process of withdrawing from the university.[39] Three days after failing a key oral exam at the university in early June 2012, Holmes dropped out of his studies without further explanation.[40] At the time of his arrest, he gave his occupation as "laborer."[41]

So here is my theory to tie these threads up in one nicely fitting bow. Holmes has already stated that he wanted to explore the idea of tricking the brain's processing of cause and effect. He attended a university which would allow him to fully explore this idea. All is going well until 2012, where Holmes is no longer fit to study because of psychiatric problems. He shoots innocent people in a theater and does not believe he is in any trouble (i.e no Cause or Effect). Reality bites in November and he realizes that no only did he commit this evil crime, but also that others are responsible for his mental state. It is clear to me that Holmes must have been involved in some kind of experiment into what he was researching, otherwise the coincidence is too much. Tie this to the University working on DARPA projects (which some claim to be a continuation of the illegal MK ULTRA program of mind control) and all of a sudden it is not so unbelievable.

So is it that much of a stretch to say that there is more to this than was reported? I know that I will most likely be crucified by the usual candidates, but I need a sounding board for this idea

Edit: To add in one more link

Edited by Professor Buzzkill
  • Like 1

I think there is quite often more to things than we realize. Really, no one except those directly involved in these cases can hope to know all the details, and in this case, if the blacked out info claim is correct, not even those involved in the case may know the full extent of what happened.

We must also understand that not having all the info does not give one license to make up info to fill the blanks, however.

In any case, I'd be interested in knowing exactly why info was blacked out...

• Like 2

Hi PB, nice to see a conspiracy fleshed out with a little research and reason.

I am not on the same train as yourself with this subject but I do have some questions.

Do you assume the motive of the killings were just to test this method of 'mind control' and the victims were random targets or otherwise the victims had been chosen for various reasons?

Do you assume the Holmes work alone when committing the crime or believe there was an accomplice?

Why has Holmes been left alive? My thinking is a staged suicide would have wrapped this up a bit more neatly following the points you have put across.

So here is my theory to tie these threads up in one nicely fitting bow. Holmes has already stated that he wanted to explore the idea of tricking the brain's processing of cause and effect. He attended a university which would allow him to fully explore this idea. All is going well until 2012, where Holmes is no longer fit to study because of psychiatric problems. He shoots innocent people in a theater and does not believe he is in any trouble (i.e no Cause or Effect). Reality bites in November and he realizes that no only did he commit this evil crime, but also that others are responsible for his mental state. It is clear to me that Holmes must have been involved in some kind of experiment into what he was researching, otherwise the coincidence is too much. Tie this to the University working on DARPA projects (which some claim to be a continuation of the illegal MK ULTRA program of mind control) and all of a sudden it is not so unbelievable.

So is it that much of a stretch to say that there is more to this than was reported? I know that I will most likely be crucified by the usual candidates, but I need a sounding board for this idea

Emphasis mine on what I think needs to be fleshed out a bit; how exactly and what evidence do we have that his mental state was brought on by others? Another coincidence is that his mental state is deteriorating in young adulthood, which I believe is a common time for the onset of mental illness.

• Like 1

Great work, Professor! :tu:

I definitely think there is a element of mind control, or MK Ultra, in this case. After reading and watching several things about the CIA and their projects like this in the 50s and 60s, it makes you wonder what else they have been doing.....and how much we really don't know about their other programs.....

What is MK Ultra?

Link: http://m.youtube.com...h?v=rnwzIr8nY4E

Cathy O Brian Testimony

Link: http://m.youtube.com...h?v=Aqv3N7pB_JI

:)

Edited by Kowalski
  • Like 1

Somewhat on that topic, (and at risk of hijacking the thread,) did anything new come of the recent Navy Shooter's inscription on his rifle? “My ELF Weapon”

When I heard the theory that it could stand for "Extremely Low Frequency", my first thought was an MK-Ultra-type influence...very strange.

• Like 1

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you." - Nietzsche

Perhaps Holmes was researching topics that were very close to MK-ULTRA research, and perhaps he inadvertently damaged his own mind during this research process, becoming the monster he was trying to study how to become. He may have been using himself as a research subject, attempting to do self hypnosis, alter his own cause-effect relationship in his own mind for the research, and it spun out of control in the worst way possible.

• Like 3

James Holmes was highly intelligent with subpar social skills, as he went on his educational pursuits defined him more and more, when he was rejected from a program he applied for, his identity was wrecked, allowing for his psychological break.

This MK-ultra, illuminatti, secret shadow cabal doesn't stand to scrutiny, and is just frustrating at this point to see otherwise relatively well thought out people still clinging to.

• Like 1

James Holmes was highly intelligent with subpar social skills, as he went on his educational pursuits defined him more and more, when he was rejected from a program he applied for, his identity was wrecked, allowing for his psychological break.

This MK-ultra, illuminatti, secret shadow cabal doesn't stand to scrutiny, and is just frustrating at this point to see otherwise relatively well thought out people still clinging to.

I have bolded this part because i think it is a stab at "crazy conspiracy theorists". Just wondering your opinion on groups like, say the Builderberg Group or those that meet at Bohemian Grove? Surely these influential people, who are self admittedly "setting the direction of future government" and thanking members of the media for not covering these meetings, have something to hide?

Hi PB, nice to see a conspiracy fleshed out with a little research and reason.

I am not on the same train as yourself with this subject but I do have some questions.

Do you assume the motive of the killings were just to test this method of 'mind control' and the victims were random targets or otherwise the victims had been chosen for various reasons?

Its nice to hear from you as well Jnr. It appears as if the killings were part of the experiment. It also appears from eye witness accounts and 911 calls that there could have been more than one shooter. Admittedly, Holmes walked to the emergency exit in the theater, then "someone" came back from the exit and started shooting.

Do you assume the Holmes work alone when committing the crime or believe there was an accomplice?

It is my belief that there was at least a "handler" with Holmes, which is the way these programs have always operated (look into MK ULTRA victims)

Why has Holmes been left alive? My thinking is a staged suicide would have wrapped this up a bit more neatly following the points you have put across.

I think this may have more to do with Holmes being more useful alive than dead. Admittedly, if there was half a chance that any of what we are discussing becoming common knowledge, then being "suicided" would be the easiest way to deal with Holmes. But if there is an overall agenda of creating fear in the community (as nothing divides good people like fear), then Holmes is a perfect candidate to appear all over the media as a "gun nut", to scare people into change.

• Like 1

I have bolded this part because i think it is a stab at "crazy conspiracy theorists". Just wondering your opinion on groups like, say the Builderberg Group or those that meet at Bohemian Grove? Surely these influential people, who are self admittedly "setting the direction of future government" and thanking members of the media for not covering these meetings, have something to hide?

My opinion?

I don't have an opinion, we know they run ****.

Powerful people will socialize with other powerful people, they will network and make connections and do whats best for them.

It's literally the same thing we all do, only on a bigger scale, because that's where they're at.

Im frustrated by people acting like it's some covert secretive thing that is hidden and, by the] fact people use it as a scape goat for their lives not going the way they want.

And of course they have things to hide. It's the government, things should be hidden, the average person doesn't want to know what it takes to make their way of life possible.

• Like 2

Emphasis mine on what I think needs to be fleshed out a bit; how exactly and what evidence do we have that his mental state was brought on by others? Another coincidence is that his mental state is deteriorating in young adulthood, which I believe is a common time for the onset of mental illness.

Of course it comes down to which side you believe. Holmes' side claims he was treated by the head of the department. the prosecution denies any involvement between the two and orders the records to be blacked out. If he was being treated by this person, then a conspiracy to hide the truth has occurred and leads credence to the opinion that Holmes had been the victim of some kind of DARPA experiment or other hypnosis.

But even you have to admit that the "cause and effect" work Holmes was working on, and his belief that he had done nothing wrong when first arrested is a pretty big coincidence. All those coincidences are stacking up in this case...

• Like 1

My opinion?

I don't have an opinion, we know they run ****.

Powerful people will socialize with other powerful people, they will network and make connections and do whats best for them.

It's literally the same thing we all do, only on a bigger scale, because that's where they're at.

Im frustrated by people acting like it's some covert secretive thing that is hidden and, by the] fact people use it as a scape goat for their lives not going the way they want.

And of course they have things to hide. It's the government, things should be hidden, the average person doesn't want to know what it takes to make their way of life possible.

Thanks for your opinion. BTW, I have everything I need in life and i am very happy, but it doesn't stop me wanting to better the world for my children. And elites meeting in secret to ensure that they remain in positions of power is not, IMO, good for the world and basically undermines every and any democratic society.

• Like 2

I disagree, it allows for stability. The system allows for people to work their way to the top through various means.

These people are at the top, as such they set the rules, because they are the ones with the capabilities to make things happen.

If they are in positions to be able to do this, then they have a track record that has allowed them to be that powerful.

They should be the ones ultimately in charge I'd say.

but it doesn't stop me wanting to better the world for my children.

i don't worry about that kind of thing, if humanity dies then it was time for them to, other species go extinct. In the big scheme of things the world will be fine. Humanity just may not be involved in that final equation.

I disagree, it allows for stability. The system allows for people to work their way to the top through various means.

These people are at the top, as such they set the rules, because they are the ones with the capabilities to make things happen.

If they are in positions to be able to do this, then they have a track record that has allowed them to be that powerful.

They should be the ones ultimately in charge I'd say.

i don't worry about that kind of thing, if humanity dies then it was time for them to, other species go extinct. In the big scheme of things the world will be fine. Humanity just may not be involved in that final equation.

I am amazed that there is an actual human being that believes in what you posted. And thats coming from a conspiracy theorist. An informed populas is what the world needs to advance, which is the complete oposite of what the elites mentioned in your post are aiming for.

• Like 2

The information's there to be found. If people enjoy the simplicity of stupidity then its their own problem that they don't have any control in their lives.

Of course it comes down to which side you believe. Holmes' side claims he was treated by the head of the department. the prosecution denies any involvement between the two and orders the records to be blacked out. If he was being treated by this person, then a conspiracy to hide the truth has occurred and leads credence to the opinion that Holmes had been the victim of some kind of DARPA experiment or other hypnosis.

I kinda disagree that it comes down to 'which side you believe', that's too high-level of an explanation; the truth of evolution doesn't come down to 'which side you believe', it comes down to what the evidence clearly supports. You say that "Holmes side claims that he was treated by the head of the department"; do they claim that his mental illness was the result of 'others' doing something to him, which what I think needed more evidence to support it?

I'm not buying this 'conspiracy to hide the truth' stuff either. You are referencing 'the prosecution' which means this is happening within the context of a court case. Lawyers file all kinds of motions to have all kinds of things suppressed; it's not conspiratorial, it's how the justice system works. Furthermore, one of the links on wiki concerning this 'blacking out' references patient-doctor confidentiality, which Holmes would have to some extent if he was seeing a psychiatrist. That provides potentially a normal explanation why this was suppressed.

But even you have to admit that the "cause and effect" work Holmes was working on, and his belief that he had done nothing wrong when first arrested is a pretty big coincidence. All those coincidences are stacking up in this case...

His belief he had done nothing wrong coincides pretty nicely with him being a mentally ill person also. Gads, isn't the percentage of criminals, even those without mental illness, who deny they perpetrated the crime they are charged with pretty high? So it is then not at all unusual for Holmes to also say he did nothing wrong?

• Like 1

Cheers for the answers PB, still on different trains though.

Holmes is a perfect candidate to appear all over the media as a "gun nut", to scare people into change.

I can see how you got to this statement through your thinking. This is also the case if the stories of mental illness are true though, he is the gun nut poster boy either way. A better candidate for fear-mongering would be someone without mental illness who also had not studying in a related field at The Anschutz Medical Campus.

Evidence for the involvement of a "handler?" Evidence that his effect=cause, semi-sophomoric, quasi-intellectual "research' had anything to do with his alleged actions? What is the likelihood that an "MK-Ultra-like" conspiracy involving people who won't talk or reveal themselves, can manipulate Colorado law enforcement to bow to their will and keep Shooter James shut up without liquidating him altogether? Evidence that a socially-inept brainiac would dress up like an SS/SWAT/special ops character and bring his maniacal fantasies to fruition at the behest of a Shadow Person/Government, versus at the mandate of his own inner psycho-demons? Evidence?

Have you heard the one about Bill Clinton's solicitation of oral sex from an intern less than half his age was orchestrated by a rogue Secret Service agent who slipped Bubba a mickey and staged the whole episode in order to bring down his Administration to usher in a right-wing replacement government after Gore would be adjudicated unfit for office because of his mad delusions about climate change?

Neither have I.

• Like 1