Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

"Clueless" Yellen Will Trigger Collapse

Yamato

Yellen is in my mind the best possible choice. She has the training and the understanding, unlike some around here.

Yellen is in my mind the best possible choice. She has the training and the understanding, unlike some around here.

How on Earth do you come to that conclution?? The ONLY reason we havent completly fell off the cliff is cause we have the reserve currency. No other country could have survived doing what we have. And its only a matter of time before we can no longer get away with this either. By every single historical measuring stick, we are screwed if they continue this wreckless spending. So I have to ask you to give even one example of how similar "training and understanding" has ever not only not financialy ruined a country, but has actualy helped their economy in the long term. I cant wait to hear this.

• Like 2

The training and expertise to keep the Fed enriching the few at the expense of the many.