Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Christians Only Please

AuroraintheDesert

Hello guys,

I am postingwith urgency, a recent poll taken said only 4% of teens and young adults claim (and that's claim) to be Christians. We need to spread the Word of our Lord if we don't our children will grow up in an evironment of .5% Christians... maybe less! So, [please take five minutes out of your day and sign my petition "The Case for Christ" and let's show the world Jesus IS still alive... contrary to popular belif. Please forward this to all your Christian friends and beg them to sign this.

The link is: http://www.ipetitions.com/campaigns/aurorainthedesert/

Love you in our Lord Jesus Christ,

Caitlyn N.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dancing_Dumplings

• Janiel

• Stellar

• AuroraintheDesert

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

my cousins on a mission in Estonia for 2 years grin2.gif err does that help any?

Edited by Dancing_Dumplings

underground believers in China, the darkness of Europe or from America

why the negative descriptions of china and europe?

Mainly people have turned to athiestism and all because God doersn't "feel" real!

hmmm

doersn't?

People we need to spread God's Word.

Imposing religion isnt fair.....

Sorry, anyone else (unless someone elderly) who wants to annoy me by telling me "the truth" and trying to force their religion on me just because they dont like that their religion is becoming less popular will get an insult and then the door shut in their face. Face it, people KNOW of "the word", and we're not accepting it. Its useless to go around preaching to us about it in order to convert us.

Islam is actually the fastest growing religion. If it continues, it'll surpass christianity. So, what are you gonna tell the muslims about their religion, in order to convert them?

OK, this one is gonna deteriorate very quickly, I think it's best if it gets closed now

and besides......I'm too OLD to sign apparently sad.gif