Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Viking apocalypse will be February 22, 2014

Still Waters

well, if you want to get technical, the vikings never went away, they just stopped going viking.

historical accuracy in a topic about the end of the world is important gosh dang it

• Like 3

Maybe if they open the gate. It's a good day to summon something horrible, astrologically speaking.

Really? That's interesting!

That day isn't good for me. In fact, that whole week is booked. Can we reschedule?

• Like 1

Really? That's interesting!

Yeah, there's actually twice-in a 400 year thing that's bound to happen always at that interval, almost perfectly aligning with the psychic asteroid, 1 out of 180 odds that'd happen but it will. The best interpretation I have for it is "the normal order of things will not hinder the happening of any extraordinary & very potentially cage-rattling psychic (not just any psychic) things". There's other interesting but more usual things happening at the same day too. As far as I consider, these just enable things to happen & give certain things momentum. So if there's a big bad other-dimensional wolf that tries to enter our world, then would be quite a good time I'd say.

• Like 1

Well, let's hope they're a bit more reliable than the Mayans. Right letdown they were. :(

• Like 2

What's a psychic asteroid?

Asteroid named Pythia (432), in astrology. But it has more of a visualizing effect. Maybe if Mars or some other impact-giving planet played a big role or did something, that aspect by itself shouldn't bring anything to our world unless something attempts to come.

And this is all half-joking you know. I dont doubt that something could come that day if it made the effort, but it must make a pretty big effort if it's there and wants to come, in the first place. But you know, it's very improbable because surely these planets have been like this before in the sky, so why didn't it come back then but does now? That's why it's probably a fake unless it has some reason I just can't fathom a supposed-to-be eternal being would choose exactly this millennia to show itself. I thought it was good to entertairn the possibility though :cat:

89 days to go. It's going to be a Saturday.

You'd have thought it would be Wednesday (Odin's day) or Thursday (Thor's day)

• Like 1

89 days to go. It's going to be a Saturday.

You'd have thought it would be Wednesday (Odin's day) or Thursday (Thor's day)

Or at least Friday (Frey's day)
  • Like 1

#56 Posted by Chooky88 on 22 November, 2013, 13:46

"I'm so calling my next dog 'Fenrir'"

Me too. Will go well with my current dog Cerberus

My Father-in-Law is Norwegian and he says it is not going to happen.

• Like 2

I am awaiting the Apocalypse and there will be one if I forget my Wedding Anniversary.

My Father-in-Law is Norwegian and he says it is not going to happen.

Well that clinches it then! :)

• Like 1

I'm basically a Norse/Germanic pagan and I don't think it's going to happen in 80 some odd days.

Though on a side note three years of winter is possible, especially if there is a massive volcanoe eruption / asteroid impact :0

The God of Thunder rode out one day,

Upon his favourite filly.

"I'm Thor!" he cried,

Well of course you are....

You forgot your thaddle, thilly!

• Like 6