Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Still Waters

If the thought of cooking Christmas dinner is already raising your blood pressure than a cheese company may have the answer to your festive woes.

Pilgrims Choice have invented a block of cheddar that contains all the best elements of the traditional Christmas dinner - sprouts and all.

The company say the all-in-one Christmas dinner cheese is a world first featuring turkey flavouring, carrots and brussel sprouts.

http://www.dailymail...ock-cheese.html

• Like 1

I would try it just for the novelty. I like cheese and what they've put inside this one, it should taste quite good.

• Like 1

Haha "world first", yes first made, but sure it was thought of before and they had the better judgement of keeping it as just that.... a thought.

Urrrthhhh

brussel sprouts? why would you do that to a cheese

what did that cheese ever do to you?

• Like 3

Actually, the pudding cheese sounds really yummy and the dinner cheese sounds good too until they defiled it with brussel sprouts!

• Like 1

are you kidding.. i love brussels.. i am having them at my thanksgiving dinner. I to would try the cheese just for kicks.

• Like 2

No offense to you SW but - really? Maybe they should just sell a boxed turd and really cut out the bother with the whole thing ;)

• Like 1

No offense to you SW but - really? Maybe they should just sell a boxed turd and really cut out the bother with the whole thing ;)

It's not that bad! What a miserable lot lol...where is your Christmas spirit! :lol:

One thin slice just to say you've tasted it? - that's all I was planning. Oh well....it looks like just me and Overdueleaf then so far.... :D

• Like 1

That sounds awful. Maybe if they didn't have the festive fruit in it and used smaller bits of brussels sprouts. The sweet one sounds interesting.

• Like 1