Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Ghost' Caught on Camera on Security camera

Brian Topp

OMG. I love, no I mean L-O-V-E all things paranormal. Something about a person's soul being so connected to a place that it refuses to leave even after death absolutely fascinates me. So I couldn't wait to see this footage of a ghost caught on a security camera video at the Plaza Resort and Spa in Daytona Beach, Florida.

To watch the video and read more: http://thestir.cafem...ht_on_camera_at

Spoiler: Bug on camera lens.

• Like 1

Spoiler: You're right. :tu:

I try so hard to not make any comments on the news articles i post here but this one had just struck a nerve.

• Like 1

I try so hard to not make any comments on the news articles i post here but this one had just struck a nerve.

I can understand that. You can even see the bugs legs as it walks across the camera.

I'm sure, however, someone from the woo woo crowd will be around shortly to declare this the best piece of evidence to date.

Edited by Imaginarynumber1
  • Like 1

To watch the video and read more: http://thestir.cafem...ht_on_camera_at

Spoiler: Bug on camera lens.

Sorry but I did not see the insect in question. If there were a bug on the camera lens it would appear as a dark or black speck. I will agree on one point though that a haunting is not necessarily a 'wonderful' thing.

• Like 1

Sorry but I did not see the insect in question. If there were a bug on the camera lens it would appear as a dark or black speck. I will agree on one point though that a haunting is not necessarily a 'wonderful' thing.

Depending on the camera, insects can appear transparent, as is the case in this... case.

• Like 2

"The apparition almost took on the shape of a human and ran away".

Really? Really? In that video clip we just saw? A human shape?

And nobody from a TV station could even be bothered editing the actual footage into their broadcast and resorted to showing footage from a camera filming a monitor showing the actual footage?

Really? Really?

It's a bit pathetic, to be honest.

Edited by JesseCuster
  • Like 1

Depending on the camera, insects can appear transparent, as is the case in this... case.

You are exactly right.

• Like 1