Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What are you watching?

Drayno

TV series Battelstar Gallatica on Bluray grt series

Lost rewatching it and loving it just like the first time

Blacklist

New Girl

Lost in translation not sure how many times I have seen this movie

Dawn of the Planet of the Apes will watch on thursday

Was watching Breaking Bad....so miss that show!

Walking Dead and will be watching Son of Anarchy last season...not sure what else to watch

Like the Science channel...

i've started watching Fresh Prince of Bel-air (again) today! I just can't seem to get enough of it :whistle:

I'm also watching the movies based on Stephen King's novels (Cujo, The Dead Zone etc.) during this time period. Truly suggesting these movies to anyone who haven't watched them yet ;)

I just watched a movie called "9".

Though I once again missed the first part, the computer animated movie is about these little rag dolls creatures in a post apocalyptic world. They are in hiding from a weird machine that has been chasing them. Another doll named "9" is soon found (I assumed) and he along with a couple of others work to discover what this machine is and who created themselves.

I liked the movie with its darkness and all.

Oh..and Tim Burton's "The Corpse Bride" (a stop-action animated movie). Pretty good movie too.

Fullmetal Alchemist

Ah yes. Can't get enough. Right now I am watching the "Brotherhood" version which follows, apparently, the manga. That is way cool too.

Oooh..loved that too. I like "The Legend of Korra" too which I am watching. It is cool to see how the characters form "Avatar: The Last Airbender" turned out. Fire Lord Zuko turned out to look a bit like his uncle Iroh.

P.S: I am just gonna have to check out Mushi-Shi now. It looks totally cool.

Edited by Ryu

Nothing at the moment, but last night I watched the Concert for George [2003]

George Harrison's friends, family, and bandmates unite for a tribute concert on the one-year anniversary of his death.

I hadn't seen it before. Great concert too!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Finally finished watching Screaming Queens! Thanxxx NBP. Your list pushed me to add it in my Watchlist on Amazon. Its a classic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doomsday with Bob Hoskins, Rhona Mitra and Malcolm McDowell

• Like 1

VHS 2

Doomsday with Bob Hoskins, Rhona Mitra and Malcolm McDowell

Dude! That movie is so under-appreciated! It is the Mad Max of the 2000s and is one of the best post-apocalyptic movies ever made.

Dude! That movie is so under-appreciated! It is the Mad Max of the 2000s and is one of the best post-apocalyptic movies ever made.

Agreed, first time I watched the movie it totally reminded me of Mad Max! Messed up thing is most reviews I have seen bash it and I don't understand why unless the critiques felt it was too close to MM. I think its a kick ass movie regardless! :tu:

Carrie (2013)

"The Immortals" was on but I couldn't watch it all. The film was too dark and hurting my eyes straining to see what was going on. The acting was quite poor and wooden.

Just finished watching the movie " Idiocracy ". Hilarity at its finest.

Right now i'm back at watching Blackadder (the first series). Every character is hilarious!

Edited by FollowTheTrail
  • Like 2

Watching the movie " God Bless America".