Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What are you watching?

Drayno

Planet Earth.

Very beautiful nature documentary :)

I've been watching this show on A&E about cults.

• Like 1

I watched Children of Men the other day.

Geez...that was depressing.

• Like 2

On 5/26/2018 at 10:45 AM, Still Waters said:

I've finished! but now I'm stuck because I don't have Season 10 to watch or the Xmas special that follows. I was hoping to see those to bring me up to date before the new female Doctor comes in.

I'm currently watching Doctor Who Season 10 after finding it on BBC iPlayer, also the missing Xmas special is on there. Now I am happy :D

• 2 weeks later...

I've started watching Merlin on Netflix. Just 2 episodes out of 5 seasons so far but I like it so will continue to the end. That should keep me quiet for a while!

• 1 month later...

Blade Runner (which I've seen before) and Blade Runner 2049 (which I hadn't)

Both very good films.

• Like 1

'The Honeymooners' on YouTube. A real audience laughing at real comedy. I wish contemporary TV were performed in front of an actual audience, canned laughter is annoying. 

I've been watching Lost In Space, the Netflix original version.

Since then I've started Mr Bean, also on Netflix.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm watching this new British sitcom it comes out on DVD.

Karl Pilkington, the comedian famous for his comedy travel shows An Idiot Abroad and The Moaning of Life, has co-written (along with Richard Yee, who directs this new show and directed An Idiot Abroad and The Moaning of Life) and stars in this new sitcom, Sick of It.

The series is set around Ladbroke Grove in London and follows Karl, a down on his luck taxi driver who has broken up with his girlfriend, moved in with his elderly Auntie, and is struggling to get his life back on track. Karl's closest companion is the voice in his head, a crotchety, misanthropic alter ego who takes the form of his double – it's the uncensored true version of Karl that says what he really thinks without the risk of offending others. As Karl attempts to move on from the break up and sort out his life, the voice in his head appears periodically to guide, criticise and dispense his unorthodox philosophy of life.

Image result for sick of it karl pilkington poster

Edited by Black Monk

• 2 weeks later...

The old Alfred Hitchcock Hour. This episode stars Pat Buttram and Bruce Dern. Very spooky stories.

Tonight on Historical Inaccuracy Theater, "Kings Of The Sun", starring Yule Brynner and George Chakiris.

Thrill to sword-and-catapult wielding Mayans battling for survival against stereotypical plains/woodlands Indians in the American desert southwest!.

Marvel at the number of native extras they were able to find despite the entirely Caucasian main cast!

Stare in amazement at the incredibly fake looking jade breastplate props!

Edited by Oniomancer

A horror movie called Truth or Dare, on DVD. I thought the story was pretty good for the most part, and it was scary enough for me. (About that last part, granted, I was alone and it was late at night. :passifier:)

It was an excellent season finale on the true crime series, Cold Justice!  :nw: Each episode is an investigation of an individual cold case, and the finale was the investigation of a case in Texas which inspired the movie, Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri (trailer, post #1328).

https://ew.com/tv/2018/10/06/cold-justice-finale-murder-case-inspired-three-billboards/

In my opinion, it's an outstanding program, and I'm really looking forward to the start of the winter series!

Edited by Regi

On 9/22/2018 at 7:47 PM, Roddy said:

Fringe  -  Season 1

I remember, it was _so_ good. For what was essentially a lightweight, monster-of-the-week premise, a lot of the episodes were really hardcore science fiction (call me a nutter if you like, but some of the floatation tank stuff reminded me of 'Altered States' by Ken Russell). Plus Anna Torv, John Noble and Joshua Jackson are crazily good actors.  I just think it could have done without the 'parallel universe' starting to dominate everything from season 3 onwards --they're easily the laziest plot device in sci-fi, apart from time travel, in my opinion. Maybe ditch it after Season Four and move on to The Leftovers (that's what I did).  

• Like 1

My grandson the drummer has the best video Viking song, his wife is the blonde women :lol:  and the hit on a man was a watermelon :lol:

Edited by docyabut2