Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What are you watching?

Drayno

12 kingdoms and then will transition in to Young Ones or Fawltey Towers.

• Like 2

Just watched all 6 seasons of Power.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Blue Star said:

Yes, I think i may watch that.

Does anyone get round to correcting him about the lions, living on the plains?...Then again, it's a comedy. right, so...

If you wish to be the king of the jungle, it’s not enough to act like a king. You must be the king.... (or something like that). He says that a lot, but I don't recall anything about lions living on the plains. But if he did say it, few would have dared to correct him.

I think Star Trek Picard is on tonight. I've been watching it but can't decide whether or not I like it. Seven of 9, in my opinion, is the best character. Wish they would do a spin-off starring her. Have you watched The Madalorian yet? I'm still totally crushing on him and may binge watch the first season again as it's starting to get really boring around here.

• Haha 1

Troll! Budget horror movies are awesome.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I am not much of a movie person... but did just finish watching the Equalizer.. wasn't bad for what parts i tuned into...lol. Suppose i should queue up Equalizer 2 for tomorrow. 

Recently watched the two IT remakes..the second part kinda lost my interest, got sidetracked and really only paid close attention to the last 25 minutes or so. 

• Like 1

Watching Tiger King and Hinterland on Netflix.

Watched The Platform the other night, it’s was pretty good.

• Like 1

My Brilliant Friend, an Italian (with English subtitles) series produced for HBO. It's one of the best series I've ever watched. 

Downloaded collection of Leslie Nielsen movies and also ''Meet the Parents'' and sequels. It's been over two months since i watched it...

• Like 1

I'm settling in to watch The Godfather trilogy. It will probably take me all week to get through it, but I've never seen it and finally have time to kill.

• Like 1

Watched “The meaning of life” by Monty Python since Terry Jones passed recently.

• Like 2

I watched the first episode of "Tales from the Loop" last night.  It was really a good story.  Amazon is doing a better job at their originals that Netflix and Hulu.  I don't know what Netflix producers are thinking, most of their stuff is really awful.  The only one I have seen that was a decent story was Travelers.

• Like 1

A documentary mini-series, Who Killed Malcom X? Apparently, the New York DA's office recently decided to review this case based on some of the documentary's findings. They are uncertain at this stage what further investigative steps will be taken, but there is evidennce that some of the men convicted of Malcolm X's assassination were actually innocent.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

First Blood

a few days ago watched a few episodes of  Godfather or Harlem. 

Living the Dream on Britbox.  Hilarious. 

Mandalorian on Disney +.

Disney+ launched in the UK last month, enjoying it so far.

I watched an old movie called The Core.  It was a hoot.

Watched stressful 10 series "Locke & Key":

Spoiler

locke-feat.jpg

TITLE-lockekey-DESK.jpg

Jonathan Creek.  An oldie but goodie.