Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What are you watching?

Drayno

On 10/13/2020 at 4:25 AM, SecretSanta said:

The Haunting of Bly Manor. It’s on Netflix, a little slow going but I’m hoping it’ll get better. 

They keep showing me a trailer of that.

I came across some info you may find interesting, that is if you don't know already.

• Like 2

The 3rd season of Shakespear and Hathaway.

Drybar comedy on YouTube.

Wayne's World.

Addams Family Values.

Borat 2!

DryBar comedy on Youtube.  Some of those comedians are hilarious.

8 Crazy Nights.

I ran out of things on Netflix so I went back to HULU and they have a History channel (or is it War channel?) show called The UnXplained with William Shatner.  It is an interesting hodgepodge with a theme for every show and bizarre segways between stories.  The second episode included the "Miracle Staircase" of the Loretto chapel in Santa Fe.  I noticed some of the story has changed since the church sold the place to the Hotel next door.  And in the 4th episode they had a story about a place called Centralia, PA where an underground coal fire has been burning for over 60 years.  Horrific.  For me the Horrific part of that is the stupid way the fire was started.  All the typical History Channel "experts", even Nick Redfern in the 3rd episode, which was about cryptids.  No matter what, I love Nick Redfern.

Edited by Desertrat56

• 3 weeks later...

More DryBar comedie and Christopher Titus, his Amerigeddon is the funniest most accurate picture of our politics.  #WE

On 11/1/2020 at 11:56 AM, Desertrat56 said:

I ran out of things on Netflix so I went back to HULU and they have a History channel (or is it War channel?) show called The UnXplained with William Shatner.  It is an interesting hodgepodge with a theme for every show and bizarre segways between stories.  The second episode included the "Miracle Staircase" of the Loretto chapel in Santa Fe.  I noticed some of the story has changed since the church sold the place to the Hotel next door.  And in the 4th episode they had a story about a place called Centralia, PA where an underground coal fire has been burning for over 60 years.  Horrific.  For me the Horrific part of that is the stupid way the fire was started.  All the typical History Channel "experts", even Nick Redfern in the 3rd episode, which was about cryptids.  No matter what, I love Nick Redfern.

I went there a couple years ago.   My wife and 2 daughters and I were on a 2 week North East road trip vacation.  It was kind of neat.   Streets and homes that have been deserted for 50+ years.   We drove around quite a bit.   Did find a crack where heat and smoke was being released.   I would only recommend going if you'll be driving nearby anyway.  

• Like 1

Haven. Supernatural show loosely based on Stephen King’s The Colorado Kid. Not great but not awful. Sorta predictable.

Last night I watched Christopher Titus Born With a Defect.  He is a funny man.

Dumb and Dumber.

• Like 1

I watched a few episodes of "What on Earth"  Very interesting, some of the stories are convoluted but it is a fun "magazine" type show.  Every story starts with satellite images.  The problem I have with it is that often they go off on tangents before actually going to the site to explore what they are really seeing.  Eventually they do go to the site, except for one story where the strangeness was in Russia and it was a "secret" Russian underground base, but then they did give some interesting history on that site.

The Queen's Gambit. I've just got the final two episodes left.

• Like 1

I started The 4400 2 days ago.  I had seen some of the episodes when it was on network television.