Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What are you watching?

Drayno

The purpose of this topic is similar to other topics like "What are you reading?" and "What are you listening to?"

Whether it be a movie on television, that you downloaded on iTunes, or in your DVD player, or you're streaming..

Or a show, anime, mini-series, etc..

I'm watching the Director's cut of Blade Runner (1982) starring Harrison Ford! :)

Edited by Ginko
  • Like 2

i am trying to get up the nerve to watch another episode of orphan black

failing that, i dunno. something relaxing. videos about small dogs who are happy.

I am watching a football match, because my dad likes it and I am also playing wartune. I think I am addicted to it. :) yay battleground! :D

I'm watching Reservoir Dogs.

Such a classic film. :)

• Like 3

orphan black is really hard to watch guys

it's hard

i need to watch something funny now

something with jokes

Series : "Supernatural" (hoping to see some proper action after the epic 5th season).

Anime : Naruto (following until the end, usually watching when eating something).

When I was younger I had more free time to watch and be immersed in the shows and similar, but now only watching things to finish what I started long ago.

As for the movies, I didn't watch anything worth mentioning. Many movies seem to really go on my nerves since I'm rarely satisfied with the content and I usually find many inconsistencies. Too many superhero movies lately, not a fan, though Wolverine 2013. was kind of ok in my book, apart the bad acting. Mixing Hollywood and Japan is never a good idea imho.

I'm watching The Lost Boys. I usually hate 80's flicks, but this is such a good movie. :)

• Like 5

I am watching your thread right now.

well, that's not unsettling!

ok, anyways, i am watching haibane renmei. it is an anime. to date, it is the only anime that i have really liked. but i love it. i have trouble doing things halfway.

Mostly The Walking Dead, The Ultimate Fighter, Bellator Mixed Martial Arts and AXIS fights on fridays, American Jungle (yet another reality program but about clans in the jungles of Hawaii that wholly depend on hunting for their sustenance), Life Below Zero, Cold Justice, following my college football teams USC and Stanford, and San Fran Niners.

I have taped every episode of American Horror Story: Coven and Dracula but so far between the two, I have only watched the pilot of Dracula.

I've lost interest in The Blacklist, Marvel's SHIELD, and Hostages.

• Like 1

Also..... Season 1 and 2 of American Horror story. Really good.

Dont know about season 3... anybody?

• Like 1

The Wolverine.

Yeah, I'm not a fan of superhero movies, but I also enjoyed this one.

Indeed, a good movie. Though Hollywood + Japan isn't always a success. The scene with drilling was horrendous. And the bone claws? Silly if you ask me.

Edited by Nenaraz