Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What are you watching?

Drayno

Barry.

On 09/04/2018 at 12:15 PM, .ZZ. said:

Game of Thrones, season 2, episode 1 (again)

Have you been enjoying it so far Zee ?..

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Astra. said:

Have you been enjoying it so far Zee ?..

We have been binge watching it for weeks now. Wow, I had no idea how good it was! We saw all 7 seasons and now I'm up to repeating all of them again, and again. ;)

Now I can contribute to the next thread about it, even though the (final) season 8 won't be released until 2019 they say.

I have been incredibly impressed, shocked, and even a little sickened by it ;) What a fantastic production! The best!

Edited by .ZZ.
  • Like 4

25 minutes ago, .ZZ. said:

We have been binge watching it for weeks now. Wow, I had no idea how good it was! We saw all 7 seasons and now I'm up to repeating all of them again, and again. ;)

Now I can contribute to the next thread about it, even though the (final) season 8 won't be released until 2019 they say.

I have been incredibly impressed, shocked, and even a little sickened by it ;) What a fantastic production! The best!

Yep, it's certainly addictive. We binged watched it as well at one stage. There was so much going on, as it was easy to miss some of the most relevant bits. Everything about the production is so well done, including some of the beautiful scenery. The last season should be fantastic. It's a true gem, and looking forward to season 8. Lets hope this year goes fast :P..

• Like 2

The movie Morgan.

• Like 2

Jessica Jones season 2. I really liked Season 1, but Season 2 is even better. The character development is excellent.

• Like 1

Tabula Rasa on netflix.

It's a psychological thriller, and I love it :)

• Like 3

Thundarr the barbarian

• Like 1

I saw this cool movie about Amish Witches.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ChaosRose said:

I saw this cool movie about Amish Witches.

Did these witches have televisions? I imagine that would be witchcraft to an Amish person.

16 minutes ago, Roddy said:

The Accountant

Spooky... I've just been watching the same film, all the way across the Pond!

Speaking of which, I watched Alien: Covenant for the first time the other day, stepped out for a breath of fresh air afterwards, and one of the neighbours was playing John Denver's Take Me Home, Country Roads on their stereo - the song that led them to the planet in the movie :o

Maybe there's more to this unexplained mysteries malarkey than I thought! :lol:

• Like 1