Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What are you watching?

Drayno

I just recently watched Captain Phillips on DVD and I highly recommend it. It's based on a true story and it's the best movie I've seen in a very long time and I think it's actually an important movie to see.

The extras are especially good and include commentary from the actual Captain Phillips.

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/captain_phillips/

having a hard time sleeping so watching some old fights

poor gatti just broken down beaten up and sent packing, awesome performance from mayweather.

[media=]

bruuutal finish

Edited by Iron_Lotus
  • Like 1

The lady wanted to watch Dead Files so that's what were watching.

there's this website "petit tube", which will take you to randomly selected videos on youtube, except chosed from videos that have only been viewed once or twice, or even not at all.

i'm watching those. a lot of them are advertisements for individual used cars. like, a lot. but every once in a while, there's a gem.

Watching, The Last Exorcism.

Tonight, I'll be watching Alfred Hitchcock's, The Birds, which is playing at a dinner theater here in town. I've never been there and I've never been to a place like it, and so I'm really looking forward to it! :su

• Like 2

I don't watch TV, but I do get some TV shows on DVD seasonal releases... Currently I am watching Season 3 of Grimm... Next up Season 2 of Arrow... (just finished S.7 of Big Bang Theory)

• Like 2

Evil Dead 2

I don't watch TV, but I do get some TV shows on DVD seasonal releases...

There are a few basic cable channels I watch and then I watch regular TV when Survivor is on and when the Bachelor/Bachelorette is on. :D (Don't go there. :angry: )

It's funny; when I first heard of the concept of Survivor, I thought "Oh, that's dumb, it won't work; it's gonna go over like a lead balloon"...and here we are 20-something seasons later and from the beginning, I'm the biggest fan I know. :lol:

(just finished S.7 of Big Bang Theory)

I've watched that a few times, but I'm not nearly as fond of it as you are. Did you ever watch Friends? I used to love that show! :tsu:

Edited by regi

No never got into friends... Big Bang is funny to me because I'm a bit of a nerd myself, and I know people similar to most of the characters...

When I say I don't watch TV I literally mean it... Outside of watching OU football (1 game a week when the season is on) I only watch movies and shows I have on DVD... Period...

I got out of the TV habit while stationed overseas in the 70's and 80's and just never got back to it... And I do not miss it in the least...

When I say I don't watch TV I literally mean it... Outside of watching OU football (1 game a week when the season is on) I only watch movies and shows I have on DVD... Period...

Well, I knew you were referring to currently but Friends goes back a decade and since you liked that one show, I thought you might also like Friends which is also on DVD.

Well, I knew you were referring to currently but Friends goes back a decade and since you liked that one show, I thought you might also like Friends which is also on DVD.

I misunderstood... Sorry.. I saw a few episodes, but it just didn't 'hook me'... Didn't like Seinfeld either...

• Like 1

I misunderstood... Sorry.. I saw a few episodes, but it just didn't 'hook me'...

That's okay. :) I only mentioned it because I thought much of the humor was of the same sort....

Didn't like Seinfeld either...

I've never seen a single episode, just bits and pieces of it enough to know it wasn't my cup of tea.

• Like 2

Am watching how many of my fruit bon-bons my pal eats. Three more and he's getting evicted.

• Like 1