Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What are you watching?

Drayno

Ash vs. The Evil Dead.

• Like 4

I finally got netflix 6 months ago so started StarTrek the original. Im currently on last season epsode 5. The stories were awesome I must say ! I watched them all when I was a kid

StarTrek-TOS-Season-2-castedited-mo7rr92kyyjxssfwcahlu04bdn6hkd3r7zie35eozc.jpg

• Like 3

7 hours ago, khol said:

I finally got netflix 6 months ago so started StarTrek the original. Im currently on last season epsode 5. The stories were awesome I must say ! I watched them all when I was a kid.

Star Trek Discovery is good too if you haven't seen it. It's a Netflix original, only season 1 showing so far, 15 episodes.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Still Waters said:

Star Trek Discovery is good too if you haven't seen it. It's a Netflix original, only season 1 showing so far, 15 episodes.

I havent had time to check that out but heard it was pretty good. You also reminded me of Battlestar Galactica as well which I completely forgot about. I like these shows as I have kinda a busy hectic job at times and the sci fi element in them  just takes me away to a different place and time for an hr. Helps me forget about work and other stuff thats going on..

Is Discovery before or after Kirk and the Enterprise?

• Like 4

58 minutes ago, khol said:

I havent had time to check that out but heard it was pretty good. You also reminded me of Battlestar Galactica as well which I completely forgot about. I like these shows as I have kinda a busy hectic job at times and the sci fi element in them  just takes me away to a different place and time for an hr. Helps me forget about work and other stuff thats going on..

Is Discovery before or after Kirk and the Enterprise?

Before.

I like Sci-fi too. The Battlestar Galactica series I watched wasn't on Netflix, my son has it on Blu-ray. It's a reboot series not the original from the 70s which I've never seen.

• Like 4

Robot Chicken

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Still Waters said:

Before.

I like Sci-fi too. The Battlestar Galactica series I watched wasn't on Netflix, my son has it on Blu-ray. It's a reboot series not the original from the 70s which I've never seen.

There's also the prequel to the most recent Battlestar Galactica series, called Caprica, if you're looking for something else to watch.

Edited by LV-426
  • Like 2

Second season of Stranger Things.

Try to decide if I should watch The Shape of Water later.

• Like 3

We have been binge watching Game of Thrones.

Right now, the last episode of season 7 is playing. They say season 8 (the final one) won't come out until 2019.

• Like 3

On 3/24/2018 at 11:17 AM, SecretSanta said:

Second season of Stranger Things.

Try to decide if I should watch The Shape of Water later.

Some bitties of the movie aren’t shall we say young person friendly. Good movie though.

just finished “the talons of Wang Chien” a Tom Baker, Dr. Who, six part serial.

• Thanks 1

Can anyone recommend some good Netflix series? I'm out atm but watching black lightning and on Sci film channel, krypton, started altered carbon, not really getting into it, a bit slow and a series of unfortunate events  but same not really feeling it

I've seen and really liked:

Santa Clarita Diet

The Good Place 

Ghost Wars

Stranger Things

Wynonna Earp

Star trek Discovery (took a while to get going) 

Lucifer

Jessica Jones 

And the flash on Stan

Any suggestions? 

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, psyche101 said:

Can anyone recommend some good Netflix series? I'm out atm but watching black lightning and on Sci film channel, krypton, started altered carbon, not really getting into it, a bit slow and a series of unfortunate events  but same not really feeling it

I've seen and really liked:

Santa Clarita Diet

The Good Place 

Ghost Wars

Stranger Things

Wynonna Earp

Star trek Discovery (took a while to get going) 

Lucifer

Jessica Jones 

And the flash on Stan

Any suggestions? 

Thanks psyche..I'm just getting into Netflix and am looking for a new series to watch soon. Whats your first recommendation from the list you provided?..have you a favorite among them? Star Trek Discovery was to be my next but have recently realized it isn't provided on Netflix Canada for some lame reason

• Like 1

Enjoying Babylon 5 again. TV series. One of best ever made and possibly show with best cast.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, khol said:

Thanks psyche..I'm just getting into Netflix and am looking for a new series to watch soon. Whats your first recommendation from the list you provided?..have you a favorite among them? Star Trek Discovery was to be my next but have recently realized it isn't provided on Netflix Canada for some lame reason

I really liked santa clarita, Drew Barrymore is just an awesome actress IMHO, and I really liked the humour, same with Lucifer, and Ted Danson is in The Good Place, another really funny show, and the episodes are only 20 minutes long. 2 seasons so you get through it really quickly. Looking forward to season 3 at the end of the year. 

Can't wait for the new season of Rick n Morty too. I heard a rumours the next season will be out this year  which is great  I thought we weren't getting any more till 2019.

Loving Krypton on Sy Fy channel in optus fetch, it's a really impressive series. Discovery I thought took a bit to get going, it's really different to other series though, and I thought that went in its favour. Shame its not there yet, hopefully very soon. 

But I rather liked all those in the list. That's all from Aussie Netflix not sure how different it might be. I only started getting into Netflix about 8 months ago, and I am more than impressed. 

• Like 1

Dark (German science fiction thriller) on Netflix.

Highly recommended :tu:

• Like 2

I've started watching Doctor Who Season 1 - 9  on Netflix and have only got half way through season 2 so far with David Tennant. I've seen all the originals when it was on TV in the 60s but for some reason missed a lot of the relaunch. I'm slowly catching up now at last but still have a long way to go!

• Like 1

Star Trek Discovery on CBS All Access. I'm only 4 episodes in but it is absolutely AMAZING - and I did not like any other Trek series before this, cant recommend it enough!!! 

The latest Insidious.