Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What are you watching?

Drayno

It (1990)

• Like 2

On 9/2/2019 at 11:24 PM, darkmoonlady said:

Carnival Row on Amazon Prime, binge watched the entire thing. Loved it.

Me, too!  Can't wait for Season 2

• Like 1

Dawn of The Dead (1978).

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I tried to watch a netflix series called Another Life.  It claims to be science fiction but it is on the lines of the Alien movies, one bad decision and disaster after another.  Not good sci fi at all.  I don't understand why people think sci fi is just horror in space.  And the characters are awful.  No way would those characters make it on an elite team of astronauts in any country. 

So far it is 1 in 10 of the netflix originals for me.  9 stinkers and one that was ok.

Houseguest

9 hours ago, Love Buzz said:

^  Me too!  I only watched the first episode, but I think Murder House ( season 1) is the best.

I’ve watch all seasons except I couldn’t finish Cult. 

My favorites were Murder House, Asylum and Freak Show. 

Hopefully this season will be good.

The Breakfast Club. 

• Like 1

St Elmo's Fire.

19 hours ago, glorybebe said:

Just finished the 2nd season of Disenchantment. 

I've got that on my watch list.

I've just finished The Dark Crystal.

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/topic/330145-the-dark-crystal-tv-show/?

But I've still to watch the making of it.

• Like 1

Adam Ruins Everything.  This is  a Tru TV network show but the first season is on Netflix.  I love this show.  Interestingly, there is a very similar episode about the U.S. internet issues as the one that Hasan Minhoj did on his show Patriot Act.

4 minutes ago, SecretSanta said:

The Masked Singer. Totally stupid but I like it. 

I watched two episodes of that, it was too stupid.

• 2 weeks later...

The Commish.

On 10/10/2019 at 12:42 AM, SecretSanta said:

I just started watching Call the Midwife. 

I watched that on Netflix and thoroughly enjoyed it. They only added 7 seasons so that's as far as I've got with it. I definitely want to see more!

I watched a good Netflix documentary last night called "Pick Of The Litter". It follows a litter of pups and their journey/training to see if they have what it takes to become guide dogs for the blind. Very nice and the dogs are adorable! 

• Like 1

Walker Texas Ranger.

You, Me, and Dupree

• 2 weeks later...

Monster Squad.

I saw Them That Follow the other day.

That was disturbing.

Am I a monster?

I was watching this animation inspired by Bendy and the Ink Machine and I thought it was a bitter-sweet ending to the story..or at least that is how is should have been. Henry comes back to take Bendy home with him after so many decades of isolation and torture.

In the end of the animation it becomes clear, to me at least, that Henry came back from the spirit world to end Bendy's pain by, basically, painlessly ending his life and taking his soul with him back to the spirit world -which is alluded to- when Henry says "Come, it's time to go.." and when Bendy asks where they're going, Henry replies "A place where no harm will come to you. You will no longer suffer.."

When Henry says "Finally, it's time to set you free" do you realize that Bendy has died  and is going to be with his 'daddy'.

I wish Bendy and the Ink Machine could have had more kindness and sweetness towards a creature whose loyalty, dedication and love was exploited and abused.

Sorry..I guess I end up feeling sorry for little guys like him and if I already posted this then I apologize....