Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What are you watching?

Drayno

Murdoch Mysteries.   The best steam punk show on television

Binge-watching House.

• Like 1

Camping out in the desert!*  so, our TV  now is just our ‘big’ iPad …it’s fine though…we stream a big variety of stuff on you tube …old WESTERNS..  old Sherlock Holmes movies.. watched some “Honeymooners” (Jackie Gleason, Art Carney, etc.)  ..some George Burns and Gracie Allen. :P.  uhh, “One Step Beyond”!  .. Twilight Zone.    Dragnet.         We Also watch Sunrises and Sunsets.. Great Weather!  :)   *Snow** back home..with highs around freezing.  :huh:
      Oh,  annnnnd a lot of Great!   Music Videos :wub:

Edited by lightly
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, SecretSanta said:

I watched both of the Enola Holmes movies on Netflix.

I enjoyed them.

I really enjoyed those movies.

• Like 1

Vera again.

• Like 1

1899 From the makers of Dark, and having watched all eight episodes over two days can say it is just as good and mind blowing/bending as Dark.

Watched "A Christmas Story Christmas". Disappointing. A couple of chuckles was it. I was hoping Ralphie would make sure not to do this unless it stood up with the original and would become a staple with other Christmas movies. Worth a watch but nothing you'll record for future viewing.

Thanksgiving movie marathon.

• Like 1

Supernatural 

Finished watching (re-watching) M*A*S*H series. One of the best TV series on my list, lovable characters, even Frank Delano Marion Burns. Hawkeye, Trapper, Radar, Henry, Hot Lips, B.J., Charles, etc...

Started ST:DS9 rewatching streak.

I watched that Disney Marvel movie The New Mutants.  It was not fun, kind of sad.   

Watched the first two episodes of Hope Street on Britbox.   It is ok, I thought it was a cop show, but it is a soap opera with a cop as one of the main characters.

Edited by Desertrat56

'Modern Family'. I don't know if it's been on UK tv before but I only discovered it a couple of weeks ago and I absolutely LOVE it! :clap:It's almost as good as 'Superstore'(although they're both very different, of course).

• Like 1

Vera season 8 and Death in Paradise season 2.   

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, ouija ouija said:

'Modern Family'. I don't know if it's been on UK tv before but I only discovered it a couple of weeks ago and I absolutely LOVE it! :clap:It's almost as good as 'Superstore'(although they're both very different, of course).

It is a funny show.  Maybe I will look for it tonight.   

• Like 1

The Crown - Season 5.

OMFG!  My aunt found this "cowboy" movie on Filmrise that was so awful, had the typical spagettie western format, but it was about 5 women getting revenge for a friend and sister being murdered.   Gang of Roses!   I couldn't quit fixating on how badly those women rode their horses.  Someone did not teach them how to ride.   And the story was so bad.   Gansta' western, essentially.   No redemption for anyone and everyone was a bad guy.

• Haha 1