Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Secret Occult of Saturn Worship

david icke is right

http://worldtruth.tv/secret-occult-of-saturn-worship/

You might not know it, but the entire world has been worshiping Saturn for thousands of years. The cult has never stopped and its rites are still present to this day. Saturn, dubbed the “Lord of the Rings”, is the reason why we exchange rings at weddings or put halos on the heads of godly people. This article exposes the attributes of the god Saturn and the perpetuation of his cult through corporate logos.

Since ancient times, sages gazed at the stars, admiring their heavenly glow and attributing them godly powers, based on their effect on humans. Before the Great Flood, Saturn was regarded by all mankind as the supreme god and ruler of the kings. Occult researchers affirm that Saturn ruled the kingdom of Atlantis and became the divine ancestor of all earthly patriarchs and kings. The cult has been perpetuated through numerous gods during Antiquity:

Very interesting, so all religions of the world are actually supporting EVIL when they believe it is a GOD!! But GOD is a word have the faithful one's been tricked?

• Like 1

What?....

It wasn't until the 1600's or so that the telescope was invented and we even knew Saturn had rings...

• Like 5

What?....

It wasn't until the 1600's or so that the telescope was invented and we even knew Saturn had rings...

Try reading all of the page.

Considering many on here rightly believe that Atlantis was a myth, I don't think many are going to jump on that bandwagon.

I think this was my favorite part:

The true meaning of Graduation is gradual indoctrination. If you brake the word down graduate ( it means gradually ate) ate what you ask ? The lies that they have been feeding us since we are young in school, slowly brainwashing us and indoctrination us in their occult.

Those of us who aren't morons can easily find out that the word graduate comes from the middle latin word "graduari" which means "to take a degree" from the latin word "gradus" which is "step or degree".

So, in closing:

removed image

Edited by Paranoid Android
  • Like 8

I think this was my favorite part:

Those of us who aren't morons can easily find out that the word graduate comes from the middle latin word "graduari" which means "to take a degree" from the latin word "gradus" which is "step or degree".

So, in closing:

removed image

Why? are you religious to the point that you don't want your world view shattered? Your belief system might be in jeopardy? I MUST HAVE CONTROLLLLL.

Edited by Paranoid Android

Why? are you religious to the point that you don't want your world view shattered? Your belief system might be in jeopardy? I MUST HAVE CONTROLLLLL.

Religious? Me? :lol:

No, I'm am just a fan of history and an enemy of woo woo B.S.

• Like 4

I shall never bow to Saturn.

I tatsow now lead.

Let any who challenge step forward

I'm not sure how to respond to that. You did what to your what?

• Like 1

I shall never bow to Saturn.

I tatsow now lead.

Let any who challenge step forward

Saturn/satan.

http://saturndeathcult.com/

The Saturn Death Cult is an investigation into ancient planetary upheavals that heralded the birth and destruction of a fabled Golden Age following which mankind then degenerated into the obsessive pursuit of wealth and power through the perverted horrors of slavery, child sacrifice and mass-murder rituals.

This website discusses the disturbing occult origins of the planet Saturn and its influence on our march towards the terrifying elitist agenda of ‘justifiable’ man-made global cleansing.

• Learn why the planet Saturn is portrayed in mythology as our original sun where it was fixed in the heavens at Earth’s celestial north and from where it watched over the ancients like the All-seeing Eye of god.
  • Find out why today’s frightening sex-murder cults and secret societies are a twisted, yet deadly legacy of a time when people yearned for the rebirth of the planet Saturn as our original sun and source of life and light.
  • Discover the ‘Electric Universe‘, the ground-breaking easy to understand science of plasma cosmology with an uncanny ability to provide natural explanations for what the ancients really saw happening in the skies above them; i.e. the same ancient records that today’s mainstream academics brush off as fantastical myths and certain Luciferian-type sects such as the so-called Illuminati claim as spiritual ‘Illuminated Truth’. (continued after banners)

This article presented SOME of the ways humanity represented Saturn through the ages. The great amount of symbols associated with this obscure deity only emphasize its importance in human history. The advent of the monotheistic religions of Christianity, Judaism and Islam confined the worship of Saturn to occult circles. As we saw here, the Lord of the Rings is still omnipresent in popular culture but only recognized by those who have eyes to see and ears to hear.

this will probably fall on deaf ears, so that is why I will cut and paste this from where I posted it earlier today... its weird how it seems to fit both topics.

have you ever looked up satanists? I have because I'm nosey. I think you would be pleasantly surprised in the way they practise... they have a code of ethics that in someways is higher than other religion. they believe in no gods, only themselves and their own abilities, they abore cruelty to animals or children, they dont agree with drug use or in breaking the law.

Seriously... im not bigging them up... because im not satanic... they wouldnt accept me anyway because I dont fit the bill... but read about it... its really interesting.

And thats not to say that the people who do do these disgusting rituals involving blood and animals etc dont exist, or dont call them selves satanists, because they may well do so... but read on Anthony Le Vay's Sight and you will see that he explains everything, those people may think to be satanic but actually arent anything to do with the satanic church.

i think, what im trying to say, is that satanists get a bad rep... thanks to freaks who want to kill animals in the name of something unholy.

please bear in mind that this post was intended for another topic so some of it isnt relevant... ie.. the bit about disgusting freaks who are out to kill animals

my point is.... dont damn something before you know the facts of it

• Like 1

From the link in the OP:

Saturn has also been associated with Satan and this, for numerous reasons. First, many authors argue that the word Satan is derived from the word Saturn.

Which authors? Given that "satan" is a Hebrew word for "opposer", and Saturn was a old Roman (and maybe Etruscan) god of agriculture, I don't really see the connection.

• Like 2

From the link in the OP:

Which authors? Given that "satan" is a Hebrew word for "opposer", and Saturn was a old Roman (and maybe Etruscan) god of agriculture, I don't really see the connection.

And you never will. :su

• Like 1

There's more hole than there is argument.

I see in your avatar you are a satanist, I can see crosses which funnily enough it turns into a square.

I said:

Given that "satan" is a Hebrew word for "opposer", and Saturn was a old Roman (and maybe Etruscan) god of agriculture, I don't really see the connection.

David Icke Is Right replied:

And you never will. :su

Well I sure won't if all you do is wobble from side to side. How about trying an explanation instead?

• Like 4

http://worldtruth.tv/secret-occult-of-saturn-worship/

You might not know it, but the entire world has been worshiping Saturn for thousands of years. The cult has never stopped and its rites are still present to this day. Saturn, dubbed the “Lord of the Rings”, is the reason why we exchange rings at weddings or put halos on the heads of godly people. This article exposes the attributes of the god Saturn and the perpetuation of his cult through corporate logos.

Since ancient times, sages gazed at the stars, admiring their heavenly glow and attributing them godly powers, based on their effect on humans. Before the Great Flood, Saturn was regarded by all mankind as the supreme god and ruler of the kings. Occult researchers affirm that Saturn ruled the kingdom of Atlantis and became the divine ancestor of all earthly patriarchs and kings. The cult has been perpetuated through numerous gods during Antiquity:

Very interesting, so all religions of the world are actually supporting EVIL when they believe it is a GOD!! But GOD is a word have the faithful one's been tricked?

Ok, I know astrology and I'm extremely well knowledgeable about symbolism which astrology holds in all religions (all of them). Saturn is Chronos, astrologically speaking, and is connected to the Sabbath (Saturday), illness and overall "evil", so to speak, which may be translated into the ruling entity of a Goat (Capricorn). And it's all symbolically connected and Saturn represents satan. Edit : Let me just add here the importance of the reversed Pentagram, which is a rather funny thing. Anti-christ is basically the satanic belief in reversed from God, and Pentagram was the symbol of Ophiuchus "the serpent bearer" (the Alfa and Omega of Zodiac) which was believed to possess the Healing capacities (Jesus Christ thing in the centre of Twelve Israeli tribes, twelve apostles), so silly people used the reversed symbolism to propagate their "religion", so to speak, which thrives upon imaginary symbols of a non-existent Zodiac sign (since Zodiac signs and constellations aren't the same thing) and non-existent entity.

However, in regards to what's posted in the article it holds no relevance, whatsoever, since it doesn't do justice to the "sages" (lol?) such as Kaldei (Mesopotamia, Sumerians) who knew very well for the existence of all planets long before the "modern world" did.

That knowledge went from Sumeria to Persia and then to Greece finally arriving to Rome thanks to many wars in between, and all "gods" are basically planets (which move at the sky).

Saturn "is evil" in astrological terms, but I doubt that anyone worshipping it would be different from being deluded by satanistic ideas. So it's nothing new nor it's "wow" because there have been deluded people before and there seems to be more today thanks to the false interpretations of symbolism and people who understand metaphors in banal, trivial and literal way. Sad but true.

And, no, it's not equivalent to the Sun position (the all seeing eye) since it was always synonymous with the time itself, not vitality. I don't know how this things get into the center of attention.

Edit 2 : Yes, satan is Saturn, Chronos, Goat, reversed pentagram, symbol of satanism, is connected to the slavery et cetera which OP said and, yes, all of it can be validated through the astrological means, terms and symbolism, especially Christianity itself and, yes, there are cults of people who're deluded by such ideas who believe that super entities exist in terms of "evil gods". What OP wrote, to me does hold sound and easily approachable terms since I'm familiar with symbolism, but "Nike", "LotR" and such are more of an Egyptian context than anti-christian, so that's your mistake OP. You should try to investigate the source first, particularly so since the news for such cults is thousands of years old. :)

Edited by Nenaraz
  • Like 2

Posts removed and posts edited. This section is not here to ridicule views you don't agree with, no matter how virulently opposed to them you may be. Back to the topic

Yes, satan is Saturn, Chronos, Goat, reversed pentagram, symbol of satanism, is connected to the slavery

So how many people actually knew this?

My question then is this, Is their a reason why this exists? why would their be this evil? It has been proved that laughter is infectious and creates a good atmosphere, then where does all that negative energy go?

When things in mythology are taken for granted people tend to exaggerate and overuse what's a simple metaphor for something to make drama of. Like Angels in Christianity. Their wings were just artistic liberty, yet people took it in a literal way and actually fanatics believe that it must be feathers.

The secs, unfortunately, with or without the methods of symbolism behind, DO exist and can emerge from anything, whether it's a paper tissue or a lighter. Usually sects and such group manifestations, guilds so to speak, will often forget what the symbolism means but on a good side they will carry it out, traditionally and blindly thus preserving the symbol. In most cases they keep the original meaning of the Symbol.

Though, Pentagram kind of is on a bad voice thanks to the satanism, yet Pentagram itself is considered to be a protection against evil in magical sense.

How many people know? Well, people who are anthropologists, astrologers or simply anyone who's eager to find out what's behind it. From my point of view, there's no need to go further than astrology itself since everything, basically, used the astrology to weight purpose for itself. I've learn it back when I was ten years old since Mythology was interesting to me. Later on I connected the obvious dots with "gods attributes" and with what's in astrology. Having the astrology preceding everything regarding any organised religion or pantheon it was childs play to follow the pattern. Even the most superficial knowledge about astrology can make all religions with pantheons look the same because often they used the same description for "gods".

The language of the wise people in ancient time was metaphor and is preserved as a metaphor. Even in modern times people still have the trouble seeing what a metaphor is when they encounter one. In astrology, everything is a metaphor. That's why it's easy to follow a particular pattern and find what's the truth in a written form and what was placed by someone who didn't know. As such the Bible is corrupted and many things are lost thanks to the translation errors. Yet, certain patterns can be followed and are quite easy to find (Horn of Ram, Golden Bull etc) representing an Era.

Eras have two sides and last roughly 2050-2150 years. It's felt the most during the "middle years" of it, and then slowly submerges into the sign of a 180 degree opposition. For instance the Age of Pisces (Secret symbol of Christianity) started at around 33 AD. So we're still in the era of the age of PIsces, which symbolizes the dogmatic religion. The contrast to that thing is Virgo which symbolizes the banking system as well as scientific approach.

Both felt the strongest during the 1100 year when Templars (religion) founded the banking system (Virgo), and ended in Switzerland at the very end (country famous for being neutral like a Virgo, famous for Red Cross and watches / precision is a synonymous with Virgo / as well as the banks of Switzerland). However, that's the peak point, after that the religion loses it's "power", so to speak and the Era of Pisces is slowly going into the Era of Aquarius (technology, electricity, going into space, going "above", transhumanism). So we're currently in the very mixed point of the Era because we can already see that the technology (Aquarius) is going better and better, while Religion is often looked bad upon and connected with dogmatic approach. The truth lies in somewhere between the lines for those who're smart enough to realize.

As for the sects, there were always secs and there will always be sects. However they're not connected to the symbol of Capricorn but, in fact, with the symbol of Pluto (secrecy) and Scorpio.

So, whether the sect is strong or not is not determined by what symbol they use, but by different factors, logically, and their deeds. Imho, just because of the symbol, there's no real reason for the fear.

Regards.

• Like 1

hahahaha "The Lord of the Rings"?

Occult researchers affirm that Saturn ruled the kingdom of Atlantis and became the divine ancestor of all earthly patriarchs and kings

--- Really?

Edited by Spiritus Spacium

hahahaha "The Lord of the Rings"?

--- Really?

Saturn before it got hijacked. Our system has been hacked into by reptile beings, this is the matrix. You just have to work it all out.

what?

Ok I'll rephrase it, You might?

So David,

I read the article. I saw nothing about reptiles. Is this something you really believe..Reptillians and all?