Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Technology from Extraterrestrials

zoser

Don Philips discusses what he knows regarding reverse engineering from captured ET craft (Specifically Roswell) and the existence of ET's here on the planet.

He validates the long standing rumours regarding Eisenhower's involvement with ET's. The development of human technology derived from ET technology and much more.

Fascinating listening.

http://ufology.wikia.com/wiki/Don_Phillips

• Like 1

Don Philips discusses what he knows regarding reverse engineering from captured ET craft (Specifically Roswell) and the existence of ET's here on the planet.

bs.... he knows nothing.... seems to have witnessed a few darting lights, that's it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arz7CCzBSzU

:rolleyes:

• Like 1

bs.... he knows nothing.... seems to have witnessed a few darting lights, that's it...

Listen to the OP. Yours is merely an abridged version.

:D

Why dont you post this drivel in your testimony thread, instead of starting a new one?

Why dont you post this drivel in your testimony thread, instead of starting a new one?

One thread is as good as another. I also wanted to open up the subject if possible rather than it just be a testimony thread.

I hope this answers your query. We at UM always endeavour to make sure our customers receive satisfactory answers however if you still have unanswered questions please contact a customer services representative using the contacts listed and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

Have a nice day.

:tu:

Edited by zoser

Listen to the OP. Yours is merely an abridged version.

that the sr-71 was used for travelling off-planet?

• Like 2

You are being obtuse Mr M.

Listen to the interview in the OP.

You are being obtuse Mr M.

sorry... i'm not going to waste my time listening to poppycock... go ahead, enjoy yourself; and reaffirm your beliefs with his validations...

Edited by mcrom901
  • Like 1

I listened to about 12 minutes worth and skimmed the rest. Seemed like the ramblings of an old man.

I think he is a meth head too. Look at those teeth! :no:

Edited by Myles
  • Like 2

Something to do with DC9's? Apparently Scientologists hoot around the Galaxy in those.

• Like 2

One thread is as good as another. I also wanted to open up the subject if possible rather than it just be a testimony thread.

I hope this answers your query. We at UM always endeavour to make sure our customers receive satisfactory answers however if you still have unanswered questions please contact a customer services representative using the contacts listed and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

Have a nice day.

:tu:

Yes, the responses so far indicate how much you tend to please people with your insights.

call-support-meme-lol-lulz-funny-pictures-blog-your-call-is-very-important-to-us.jpg

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 1

Alright Zoser, convince me.

What technology did we get from aliens? Because not a one of the technologies that leap to mind for me are "out of nowhere" technologies, they're all devleopments of either older technologies or of technologies being applied in other fields (ie radar/radio waves being used to melt a chocolate bar leading to the microwave).

• Like 7

Your Pavlovian nonresponse to any question about the videos you link to makes me wonder if you've ever bothered to watch any of them or perhaps you don't understand them and want us to explain them to you.

• Like 3

sorry... i'm not going to waste my time listening to poppycock... go ahead, enjoy yourself; and reaffirm your beliefs with his validations...

It's 54 minutes well spent but it's up to you.

Your Pavlovian nonresponse to any question about the videos you link to makes me wonder if you've ever bothered to watch any of them or perhaps you don't understand them and want us to explain them to you.

You bet I've listened to it. He has seen ET technology first hand. Listen to the man.

Alright Zoser, convince me.

What technology did we get from aliens? Because not a one of the technologies that leap to mind for me are "out of nowhere" technologies, they're all devleopments of either older technologies or of technologies being applied in other fields (ie radar/radio waves being used to melt a chocolate bar leading to the microwave).

When you say 'we' that narrows it down somewhat. For me the technology that is in common use doesn't actually amount to very much. The hidden technology however is another matter and most likely includes anti-gravity propulsion.

The claim on the video in the OP (and I had no intention of convincing you or anyone by the way it was meant for discussion and debate) is that we derived optical fibres, electronics and microchips from ET technology.

Oh and of course velcro.

When you say 'we' that narrows it down somewhat. For me the technology that is in common use doesn't actually amount to very much. The hidden technology however is another matter and most likely includes anti-gravity propulsion.

The claim on the video in the OP (and I had no intention of convincing you or anyone by the way it was meant for discussion and debate) is that we derived optical fibres, electronics and microchips from ET technology.

Oh and of course velcro.

Ha ha - velcro.

Why do you say "most likely includes anti-gravity propulsion"?

Ha ha - velcro.

Why do you say "most likely includes anti-gravity propulsion"?

That is what they are testing out at Area 51. Loads of witnesses now tell the same account. Not just Lazar.

That is what they are testing out at Area 51. Loads of witnesses now tell the same account. Not just Lazar.

Yeah, loads of witnesses. Truckloads. All verified on the Internet.

It's 54 minutes well spent but it's up to you.

no thank you

He has seen ET technology first hand.

has seen or claims to have seen?

Listen to the man.