Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Technology from Extraterrestrials

zoser

What about Mars Bars?

Yeah, forgot about Mars Bars didn't we all.............

• Like 1

Hears the steps coming down the net to Lock this thread wit da quickeness & Strength !

What about Mars Bars?

Yeah, forgot about Mars Bars didn't we all.............

:yes:

i hear there are a few notable gentlemen's clubs in cydonia... :D

• Like 1

:yes:

i hear there are a few notable gentlemen's clubs in cydonia... :D

Not worth the trouble - the three boob thing? BS.

• Like 1

Not worth the trouble - the three boob thing? BS.

nothing original there... their earth bars contain martian ingredients too

• Like 1

nothing original there... their earth bars contain martian ingredients too

I heard that :D , in other news however, I did hear they have discovered life on Mars. We have a pic an all.

Life%2520on%2520Mars.jpg

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 2

Some of the ingredients are Good Mars options. Works for all there photos we Look at everything is modified !

Hince the GMO`s :tu:

• Like 2

He validates the long standing rumours regarding Eisenhower's involvement with ET's. The development of human technology derived from ET technology and much more.

Clearly the definition of "validate" eludes you.

• Like 1

I heard that :D , in other news however, I did hear they have discovered life on Mars. We have a pic an all.

speaking of pictorial evidence... martians have indeed been spotted here... :D

jhrbr-92788974073_xlarge.jpeg

• Like 1

But zoser will say that the WWW isn't special. It's just computers and cables and computer code and networks, etc. stuff which already existed and thus the web isn't a big deal. It was just stuff we knew combined in a new way.

In which case I challenge him to name a technology since before his 30 year timespan which did genuinely appear out of the blue and wasn't improvements or combinations of previously invented technology or known science.

He has said microchips, but that doesn't count. The very first integrated circuits were simple circuits in which a handful of transistors were etched onto a single piece of semiconductor. The earliest (or one of the earliest) was developed by a German engineer working for Siemens and consisted of 5 transistors etched onto a piece of silicon.

That's a minor upgrade from having each transistor made from its own piece of semiconductor. Even the invention of the transistor in the 1940s wasn't out of the blue. The idea had been conceived back in the 1920s but the technology to build it was lacking. And transistors are just the same concept as earlier vacuum tube triodes which performed the same role in electronics but transistors are smaller and more reliable.

Since the first integrated circuits (which was merely an improvement on existing technology), there has been a steady improvement in the technology that led from 5 transistors on a piece of silicon in 1949 to Intel's 4004 CPU which had 4000 transistors on a chip in 1971 right up to a modern desktop CPU which can have several billion transistors operating at billions of hz clock speed on a piece of silicon the size of a fingernail.

Where's the sudden out-of-the-blue advance there zoser that could justify saying we got it from alien technology?

The WWW was special when it occurred. So where has the evolution been in the last 30 years? Increasing speed is not evolution. Neither is better fuel consumption in cars.

Evolution would involve a completely different type of fuel for example.

It hasn't happened. Neither is it remotely set to happen. All it will be is a fuel derivative that still relies in the end on fossil fuels.

You have provided no refutation yet btw.

i c... so, since you don't have a car running on air and you're not the ceo of some free energy corp, we haven't evolved right?

• Like 1

The WWW was special when it occurred. So where has the evolution been in the last 30 years? Increasing speed is not evolution. Neither is better fuel consumption in cars.

It hasn't happened. Neither is it remotely set to happen. All it will be is a fuel derivative that still relies in the end on fossil fuels.

You have provided no refutation yet btw.

What are the inventions that the aliens gave us then? Even cars are just an improvement on horse drawn carraiges.

Edited by Myles

i c... so, since you don't have a car running on air and you're not the ceo of some free energy corp, we haven't evolved right?

Stick to the point of my hypothesis:

The human race is technologically arrested. All they have to play with is variations on what already exists.

No breakthroughs are occurring (or are even on the horizon) that will make a difference to people's lives.

I'm not taking this position to bait, or win an argument. If you can find a compelling case that indicates the contrary I would be genuinely interested.

This subject interests me a great deal.

What are the inventions that the aliens gave us then? Even cars are just an improvement on horse drawn carraiges.

Optical fibres, chips, lasers.................velcro.

Also anti-gravity technology held under wraps at Area 51 but witnessed by Lazar and others.

The human race is technologically arrested.

what does that mean?

robots have the scientists in captivity not allowing them to make progress?

All they have to play with is variations on what already exists.

what do you expect?

why are you so bitter with the nature of things as they are?

you would like everybody to live in a utopia? is it possible? what have you done for your fellow humans to get there?

No breakthroughs are occurring (or are even on the horizon) that will make a difference to people's lives.

you should travel a bit

what does that mean?

robots have the scientists in captivity not allowing them to make progress?

what do you expect?

why are you so bitter with the nature of things as they are?

you would like everybody to live in a utopia? is it possible? what have you done for your fellow humans to get there?

you should travel a bit

Here is a more comprehensive list of items for you:

http://www.alien-ufos.com/ufo-alien-discussions/44338-list-twelve-alien-technologies-world-has-benefited.html

Here is a more comprehensive list of items for you:

http://www.alien-ufo...-benefited.html

ok, i'll run with your train of thought for the moment... we have all these technologies from the aliens, right? how is it that they have been commercialized and are being used & have been responsible for our advancement?

ok, i'll run with your train of thought for the moment... we have all these technologies from the aliens, right? how is it that they have been commercialized and are being used & have been responsible for our advancement?

Here is a short 4 minute video backing up the claims:

Stick to the point of my hypothesis:

The human race is technologically arrested. All they have to play with is variations on what already exists.

I'm not taking this position to bait, or win an argument. If you can find a compelling case that indicates the contrary I would be genuinely interested.

This subject interests me a great deal.

So, YOU make the hypothesis and WE have to disprove it?

Seems like you've got it ass backwards.

• Like 1

Evolving (in the sense you are using it) only happens in conjunction with understanding, so if you say we haven't evolved in the last 30yrs, what was genetic sequencing, magic? or what about polymarese chain reaction, a side effect of which leads to speeding up the time for diagnosing HIV, so treatment can be administered quicker......if these are not examples of evolving, what the hell is?!!

Edited by Sky Scanner

you didn't answer my question

[media=]

[/media]

Fiber optics, though used extensively in the modern world, is a fairly simple, and relatively old, technology. Guiding of light by refraction, the principle that makes fiber optics possible, was first demonstrated by Daniel Colladon and Jacques Babinet in Paris in the early 1840s. John Tyndall included a demonstration of it in his public lectures in London, 12 years later.[3] Tyndall also wrote about the property of total internal reflection in an introductory book about the nature of light in 1870: "When the light passes from air into water, the refracted ray is bent towards the perpendicular... When the ray passes from water to air it is bent from the perpendicular... If the angle which the ray in water encloses with the perpendicular to the surface be greater than 48 degrees, the ray will not quit the water at all: it will be totally reflected at the surface.... The angle which marks the limit where total reflection begins is called the limiting angle of the medium. For water this angle is 48°27', for flint glass it is 38°41', while for diamond it is 23°42'."[4][5] Unpigmented human hairs have also been shown to act as an optical fiber.[6]

• Like 2

So, YOU make the hypothesis and WE have to disprove it?

Seems like you've got it ass backwards.

Don't try and prove it false; discuss it.

Corso always maintained that he held these new technologies in his hand as they were lifted from retrieved craft.

Have a listen:

Evolving (in the sense you are using it) only happens in conjunction with understanding, so if you say we haven't evolved in the last 30yrs, what was genetic sequencing, magic? or what about polymarese chain reaction, a side effect of which leads to speeding up the time for diagnosing HIV, so treatment can be administered quicker......if these are not examples of evolving, what the hell is?!!

Think about where genetic sequencing may have come from? Abductions perhaps? Shared ET technology?

Either way, it hasn't revolutionised the human race and the way we live.

It's entertainment for biologists but little else. What about it's healing potential I hear you say? Maybe so, but it's still not revolutionising everyday life. It's just emergency repair and maintenance.

Edited by zoser

I am confused, if one did not develope integrated circuit technology, how in the world could you reverse engineer a microchip?