Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFC Fighter and Champion talks about Aliens.

SereneScene

Yep, that's the first place I'd look when searching for considered, believable anecdotes... :rolleyes::D

(Edited to add sarcastic and laughing smilies - does that help?)

Edited by ChrLzs

Yep, that's the first place I'd look when searching for considered, believable anecdotes...

What are you talking about?

Actually, you want to actually bet that it is actually a street lamp, actually? (watch second video to hear many more actuallys).

Challenge - first person to find this area on GE..?

Not going to be easy.. unless anyone here knows this city and can identify where that was taken?

So, candidate for post concussion syndrome testing I guess

Or a bad batch of steroids?

:P I like GSP in the octagon too much to ever admit to thinking he was on steroids.

Being in Australia, I am probably pretty right to say what I want being on the other side of the world LOL.

Not quite as big here as it is there from what I gather.

:P I like GSP in the octagon too much to ever admit to thinking he was on steroids.

He doesn't need them with the training he does. Those guys are out of their minds.

edit: Actually, this is their life, love, and pursuit of monetary stability, so I guess their training regimens aren't that crazy.

Edited by _Only

Here's a little demonstrative animation. I didn't find *the* location (yet), but here's a typical Montreal streetlamp. Stare at it and something magical will happen - that's what low resolution and brightness high enough to 'blow out' detail does - it takes out the skinny stuff like the support arm. Note that I didn't go so far as to obliterate the arm entirely, but hopefully it is pretty obvious where I am going?

gallery_95887_8_262079.gif

Well someone who has been repeatedly beaten around the head and into UNCONSCIOUSNESS is entirely someone of sound mind enough to be worthy of listening to when it comes to aliens.

Well someone who has been repeatedly beaten around the head and into UNCONSCIOUSNESS is entirely someone of sound mind enough to be worthy of listening to when it comes to aliens.

He is one of the least hit fighters in history, even if it was the case, there are some fighters that literally get into a brawl every fight, shouldnt they be getting abducted everyday then? Lol

I'm not sure but I don't think Charles is really a believer. He tends to have slight doubts about the existence of ET's and the abduction phenomena. I think a few others do here in actual fact.

Gsp never said he was abducted by aliens, the thread is misleading.

He has had Missing time episodes since he was a kid. But it has nothing to do with aliens.

Gsp never said he was abducted by aliens, the thread is misleading.

He has had Missing time episodes since he was a kid. But it has nothing to do with aliens.

He DOES talk about aliens, I never said he got abducted per say.