Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

evolution of human life on earth

3gben3g

i am doing this thread only as an older thread about ' humans due for genetic upgrade ' was closed before i could respond on , first i would like to say that i was being ignorant of the evolution of life on earth especially humans due to the fact i didnt no enough on the subject and shouldn't of really went on about something i wasnt well versed in so i would like apologize on my part for being ignorant on this , i hate ignorance and was being so myself - what i did was take a proper look at how evolution works and i have to admit itis the best possible explanation of how life on earth started not only that but i found it so interesting i was glued to the subject , i learned alot from this and was glad i studied it somewhat coz it does make so much sense , i was a bit of a mug before and have seen this error and glad i did , however i would like many love to know where the comet or asteroid came from ( obviously space ) but there is still a POSSIBILITY that there was some intelligence behind doing this , this i cannot prove but thinking of how complex and amazing really life on the planet is it does pose the possibility of such , i watched several documentarys and read some things from some books while taking notes and learnt alot but was fascinated the whole time , my usual things were around conspiracies, mythology , medicine , occult symbolism ect but the evolution was very new to me so im glad for some of the responses i got on the ' humans due for genetic upgrade ' thread coz it made me go and learn something other than what i usually look into .

the arrival of homo sapiens around 200,000 years ago does kind of match up what the sumerians wrote down in tablets about the beings that put a bit of there of genetic material in to remake man as it does imply - the anunnaki were dipicted in some translations to have come here 200,000 years ago to mine gold and speed up what was already here to help them mine the gold then they left but before they did they told the sumerian people they were gods and they made us or remade us - this account is mentioned in the bible and other myths but more especially the bible which is eclectic where the original i think said ' come let us make man in our own image and after our likeness ' which if true i cant prove itis we only have those tablets to go on but that would imply that man were already here and they made us more like them - again i cant prove this but this was as far as im aware the first so called gods and mythology to start on earth after that it got a little confusing i study mythology and most of it i do think could be symbolic but anyway itis possible i think .

the man who states he has found alien DNA in our junk or non coded DNA if you wana call it is a professor samuel chang of the human genome project , the human genome project was featured in a certain doc i watched called ' what dawin never knew ' i cant prove he is right or a charlatan if anyone else can then please do , also the man who claims he has found noahs ark is ron wyatt i no he is not the only one to make such a claim but the claim is there and he does have a video documentary on this , again i cant prove this or that he is a charlatan either and if anyone can please do , im not doing this to start off something what im really getting at is i was being ignorant on the evolution of life and only wanted to admit i was being bit of a mug thats all and the 'humans due for genetic upgrade ' was closed before i could say this on there . darwin if i remember said he didnt have all the answer's but does have the best explanation so far and a very good one at that , personally i would love an upgrade in evolution i have chronic illness and want nothing more than to be free'd from it .

thank you and good day to all .

this forum isnt for evolution, but, funny enough, I recently posted this article, which may interest you. Do read it all

Ancient Humans Bred With Mystery Species

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=258084&hl=

the arrival of homo sapiens around 200,000 years ago does kind of match up what the sumerians wrote down in tablets about the beings that put a bit of there of genetic material in to remake man as it does imply

Don't you mean Sitchin?

Don't you mean Sitchin?

yes , i should of said according to sitchin's translation - there are some who think his translations were wrong but i dont no how you would translate something like Sumerian cuneiform , i have come across different interpretations of this tho some say it was 300,000 years ago and some say 200,000 years ago but they first arrived 450,000 years ago rar rar rar but was bloody long time ago stil .

yes , i should of said according to sitchin's translation - there are some who think his translations were wrong but i dont no how you would translate something like Sumerian cuneiform , i have come across different interpretations of this tho some say it was 300,000 years ago and some say 200,000 years ago but they first arrived 450,000 years ago rar rar rar but was bloody long time ago stil .

There is something about Sitchin that I think you should know.

Most of Sitchin’s sources are obsolete. He has received nothing but ridicule from scientific archaeologists and scholars familiar with ancient languages. His most charming quality seems to be his vivid imagination and complete disregard for established facts and methods of inquiry, traits that are apparently very attractive to some people.

http://www.skepdic.com/sitchin.html

http://www.sitchiniswrong.com/sitchinerrors.htm

There is something about Sitchin that I think you should know.

Most of Sitchin’s sources are obsolete. He has received nothing but ridicule from scientific archaeologists and scholars familiar with ancient languages. His most charming quality seems to be his vivid imagination and complete disregard for established facts and methods of inquiry, traits that are apparently very attractive to some people.

http://www.skepdic.com/sitchin.html

http://www.sitchinis...tchinerrors.htm

i no some people think his translations were wrong and i thought i kind of mentioned that when i said - there are some who thinks his translations were wrong .

and would have had to of gone to a site like http://www.sitchiniswrong.com/ and http://www.sitchiniswrong.com/sitchinerrors.htm to have known this , im not trying to come across as a smart ass or a prick so excuse me if i am but i am aware of that , havent seen the other site you linked tho , many people do believe his translation tho and many think they were a serpent race and many think they are the biblical nephilim and many think they are our gods ect - there is just alot of peoples thoughts on this and difference of opinions of the whole anunnaki subject .

i no some people think his translations were wrong and i thought i kind of mentioned that when i said - there are some who thinks his translations were wrong .

and would have had to of gone to a site like http://www.sitchiniswrong.com/ and http://www.sitchinis...tchinerrors.htm to have known this , im not trying to come across as a smart ass or a prick so excuse me if i am but i am aware of that , havent seen the other site you linked tho , many people do believe his translation tho and many think they were a serpent race and many think they are the biblical nephilim and many think they are our gods ect - there is just alot of peoples thoughts on this and difference of opinions of the whole anunnaki subject .

short vid, do watch!!

short vid, do watch!!

[media=]

[/media]

yeah this is chris white isnt it debunking ancient aliens , he debunks conspiracy theorists like david icke , bill cooper , jordan maxwell . seen some of these he is a christian and what some people say a fundalmentalist or secret satanist , this is funny i was talking to my brother about this exact video last night hes a christian now and loves to argue with me on things like this , all these people debunking each other like theres debunkers debunking the debunkers , it dont mean anything except that they dont really like what there debunking and its usually a religious person who wil go out there way to debunk anything to do with aliens and say that they are satans demons ect . all fun tho !

its like that gorilla199 fella on youtube constantly trying to debunk stuff then gets owned by somebody else , its well funny actually love watching these things .

yeah this is chris white isnt it debunking ancient aliens , he debunks conspiracy theorists like david icke , bill cooper , jordan maxwell . seen some of these he is a christian and what some people say a fundalmentalist or secret satanist , this is funny i was talking to my brother about this exact video last night hes a christian now and loves to argue with me on things like this , all these people debunking each other like theres debunkers debunking the debunkers , it dont mean anything except that they dont really like what there debunking and its usually a religious person who wil go out there way to debunk anything to do with aliens and say that they are satans demons ect . all fun tho !

Chris Whites own words

I used to believe that the Ancient Astronaut theory was true. I spent years learning about it from the popular authors and from video presentations and radio shows. I was an enthusiastic promoter of this idea to my friends and family.

Although I no longer believe the theory, I want you to know that I have no personal reason to reject it. My current worldview could easily accommodate the existence of extra-terrestrials – even ones that visited in the ancient past.

I hope that, even if you disagree with my conclusions, you will come away from this essay believing that I reviewed the claims of Ancient Aliens with respect and without bias.

This essay is not a matter of showing you that the Ancient Aliens simply got a few details wrong, but their main premise can remain true. This, in my opinion, is not an option.

I hope to demonstrate to you that they are not wrong on just some information, but on every single point where they assert the Ancient Astronaut theory to explain evidence. I also hope to demonstrate the often deceptive means they use to convey their ideas, which includes them fabricating evidence to substantiate their points.

- See more at: http://ancientaliensdebunked.com/references-and-transcripts/124-2/#sthash.YCuKwuBH.dpuf

• Like 2

i am doing this thread only as an older thread about ' humans due for genetic upgrade ' was closed before i could respond on , first i would like to say that i was being ignorant of the evolution of life on earth especially humans due to the fact i didnt no enough on the subject and shouldn't of really went on about something i wasnt well versed in so i would like apologize on my part for being ignorant on this , i hate ignorance and was being so myself - what i did was take a proper look at how evolution works and i have to admit itis the best possible explanation of how life on earth started not only that but i found it so interesting i was glued to the subject , i learned alot from this and was glad i studied it somewhat coz it does make so much sense , i was a bit of a mug before and have seen this error and glad i did , however i would like many love to know where the comet or asteroid came from ( obviously space ) but there is still a POSSIBILITY that there was some intelligence behind doing this , this i cannot prove but thinking of how complex and amazing really life on the planet is it does pose the possibility of such , i watched several documentarys and read some things from some books while taking notes and learnt alot but was fascinated the whole time , my usual things were around conspiracies, mythology , medicine , occult symbolism ect but the evolution was very new to me so im glad for some of the responses i got on the ' humans due for genetic upgrade ' thread coz it made me go and learn something other than what i usually look into .

the arrival of homo sapiens around 200,000 years ago does kind of match up what the sumerians wrote down in tablets about the beings that put a bit of there of genetic material in to remake man as it does imply - the anunnaki were dipicted in some translations to have come here 200,000 years ago to mine gold and speed up what was already here to help them mine the gold then they left but before they did they told the sumerian people they were gods and they made us or remade us - this account is mentioned in the bible and other myths but more especially the bible which is eclectic where the original i think said ' come let us make man in our own image and after our likeness ' which if true i cant prove itis we only have those tablets to go on but that would imply that man were already here and they made us more like them - again i cant prove this but this was as far as im aware the first so called gods and mythology to start on earth after that it got a little confusing i study mythology and most of it i do think could be symbolic but anyway itis possible i think .

the man who states he has found alien DNA in our junk or non coded DNA if you wana call it is a professor samuel chang of the human genome project , the human genome project was featured in a certain doc i watched called ' what dawin never knew ' i cant prove he is right or a charlatan if anyone else can then please do , also the man who claims he has found noahs ark is ron wyatt i no he is not the only one to make such a claim but the claim is there and he does have a video documentary on this , again i cant prove this or that he is a charlatan either and if anyone can please do , im not doing this to start off something what im really getting at is i was being ignorant on the evolution of life and only wanted to admit i was being bit of a mug thats all and the 'humans due for genetic upgrade ' was closed before i could say this on there . darwin if i remember said he didnt have all the answer's but does have the best explanation so far and a very good one at that , personally i would love an upgrade in evolution i have chronic illness and want nothing more than to be free'd from it .

thank you and good day to all .

Getting past the fact that the Annunaki (actually Annuna deities) were gods of the underworld and had nothing to do with aliens perhaps you can show us where, in any Sumerian or Mesopotamian text from the following, the Annunaki are said to have come form outer space and genetically manipulated us?

http://etcsl.orinst.ox.ac.uk/edition2/etcslbycat.php

I can tell you up front that it doesn't exist. The Sumerians never claimed any such thing. It all depends on the embarassingly incorrect interpretation of one person, Sitchin, who showed no evidence of having ever been able to read, let alone translate, Sumerian.

...and would have had to of gone to a site like http://www.sitchiniswrong.com/ and http://www.sitchinis...tchinerrors.htm to have known this...

Wrong again, as anyone who's actually read any of the ancient Sumerian or other Mesopotamian texts or translations thereof knew this from the start.

cormac

• Like 1

Getting past the fact that the Annunaki (actually Annuna deities) were gods of the underworld and had nothing to do with aliens perhaps you can show us where, in any Sumerian or Mesopotamian text from the following, the Annunaki are said to have come form outer space and genetically manipulated us?

http://etcsl.orinst..../etcslbycat.php

I can tell you up front that it doesn't exist. The Sumerians never claimed any such thing. It all depends on the embarassingly incorrect interpretation of one person, Sitchin, who showed no evidence of having ever been able to read, let alone translate, Sumerian.

Wrong again, as anyone who's actually read any of the ancient Sumerian or other Mesopotamian texts or translations thereof knew this from the start.

cormac

Just more umbrella arguments with no supporting evidence. There never has been a convincing debunk of Stitchen's work as far as I am aware. Just protests and shouting from the mainstream.

Just like Von D, Chris Dunn, Hatcher Childress and dozens of others.

http://etcsl.orinst..../etcslbycat.php

cormac

I recommend that you watch this. Contradicts many your points above.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=257859&st=105#entry4987699

Just more umbrella arguments with no supporting evidence. There never has been a convincing debunk of Stitchen's work as far as I am aware.

Convincing is a rather loaded term.

I was convinced the moment I read that Sitchin's claims were in conflict with established archaeological consensus and that Sitchin had no training in the art of either translation or specifically in reading Sumerian texts. The later serving to remove any doubt of "the consensus is wrong/defending it's ideas against the truth" style arguments.

• Like 2

I was convinced the moment I read that Sitchin's claims were in conflict with established archaeological consensus and that Sitchin had no training in the art of either translation or specifically in reading Sumerian texts. The later serving to remove any doubt of "the consensus is wrong/defending it's ideas against the truth" style arguments.

Can it be proven that Stitchin is wrong?

Can it be proven that Stitchin is wrong?

Do you want me to write out the exact response you're going to get, or should I just wait for it to drop from the regulars?

• Like 1

That the entire scientific field has been 'convinced' that Sitchin is full of crap seems rather telling in my opinion. Other than that any convincing zoser may or may not require pales to nothingness by comparison.

• Like 2

Just more umbrella arguments with no supporting evidence. There never has been a convincing debunk of Stitchen's work as far as I am aware. Just protests and shouting from the mainstream.

Which goes to show Zoser that you're apparently not as knowledgeable of actual Sumerian or Mesopotamian texts as you think you are. Same challenge goes to you as to 3gben3g show us anywhere in the actual written records themselves, of which I linked to previously, where extraterrestrials exist or where they've manipulated our DNA. Nowhere are they to be found there.

I recommend that you watch this. Contradicts many your points above.

Bullscheise doesn't supercede reality. And the claim made in the video is made moot by the fact that Y Chromosome and Mitochondrial DNA studies both show a continuous descendancy in subgroups throughout the entire period the video claims ET's were manipulating our DNA. In short, genetic studies have shown the video is a lie. That you are convinced otherwise shows just how little you should be taken seriously.

cormac

• Like 3

And the claim made in the video is made moot by the fact that Y Chromosome and Mitochondrial DNA studies both show a continuous descendancy in subgroups throughout the entire period the video claims ET's were manipulating our DNA. In short, genetic studies have shown the video is a lie. That you are convinced otherwise shows just how little you should be taken seriously.

And there's your convincing debunk of Stitchin, zoser, so you can stop saying one doesn't exist.

• Like 3

By the way, why are the flying saucer people so into ETs screwing with our DNA? They're completely ignoring the biggest mystery in human history which happened about 30,000 years ago when, for some unknown reason, we humans stopped acting like we had for tens of thousand of years before and began the creation of organized civilization. It appeared to have happened all over the world in a period of just a few thousand years. Suddenly people were talking, writing, building permanent buildings, raising crops, and trading with each other. People had the same brains but were using them differently.

This just screams for a science fiction ET explanation. It's straight out of 2001 A Space Odyssey.

And there's your convincing debunk of Stitchin, zoser, so you can stop saying one doesn't exist.

Which goes along with this as well scowl:

Inana's descent to the nether world: c.1.4.1:

She abandoned the office of en, abandoned the office of lagar, and descended to the underworld. She abandoned the E-ana in Unug, and descended to the underworld. She abandoned the E-mu¨-kalama in Bad-tibira, and descended to the underworld. She abandoned the Giguna in Zabalam, and descended to the underworld. She abandoned the E-¨ara in Adab, and descended to the underworld. She abandoned the Barag-dur-gara in Nibru, and descended to the underworld. She abandoned the Hursag-kalama in Kis, and descended to the underworld. She abandoned the E-Ulmas in Agade, and descended to the underworld. { (1 ms. adds 8 other lines:) She abandoned the Ibgal in Umma, and descended to the underworld. She abandoned the E-Dilmuna in Urim, and descended to the underworld. She abandoned the Amas-e-kug in Kisiga, and descended to the underworld. She abandoned the E-esdam-kug in Girsu, and descended to the underworld. She abandoned the E-seg-mese-du in Isin, and descended to the underworld. She abandoned the Anzagar in Aksak, and descended to the underworld. She abandoned the Nigin-gar-kug in Suruppag, and descended to the underworld. She abandoned the E-sag-hula in Kazallu, and descended to the underworld. }

http://etcsl.orinst....nc=gcirc&lists=

Every one of the above are ancient cities in Iraq.

Edit to add: Nibru, which Sitchin "translated" as Nibiru is the ancient name for Nippur which is also a city in Iraq. :tu:

cormac

Edited by cormac mac airt
  • Like 1