Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

inner earth reptilian beings

3gben3g

does anybody believe that there maybe inner earth reptilians or lizard people running about scheming against humanity , some people think there aliens and some think they evolved from dinosaurs and some people dont believe either , im interested in this , what do you think??

• Like 1

Ditto!

• Like 2

Me neither.

• Like 2

Most people have fear of snakes and some , but lesser in number, fear birds or cats. I have friend who cant stay anywhere close to a cat. she just has to run away when she sees one. I think these fears create "a catch" in the human collective subconscious, although snake, for example, was the symbol for medicine or medical studies since its beginning. Anyway. I think many people fear the idea of alien too just like quite a lot of number thought to fear god in their religious teachings. I dont know if it is true that there are reptilian aliens but I know collective human subconscious has something to do with it.

• Like 1

Makes for fun sci-fi fodder.

Or a wacked out cult.
  • Like 1

I believe whether there is or not, I dont need to give my pet rat's ass about them because I got bigger things to worry. Can't even save a 100k... some people keep saying earthly worries are irrelevant but try take the earthly from them and lets see what they say after.

There's been many different explanations offered for why many people in power dont use their power so well, but the most likely one is mental laziness or lack of faith for those who seem to be given in to their mental laziness. If you try to say our leaders act off because and only because it's lizards, I smell something rotten, but as a theory in itself, I dont mind considering it. But though I believe in somethings, lizards are not one of them, though there's no denial either on my part.

• Like 1

Agree with majority hear. The heat alone would kill any reptilian withen a matter of hours.

does anybody believe that there maybe inner earth reptilians or lizard people running about scheming against humanity , some people think there aliens and some think they evolved from dinosaurs and some people dont believe either , im interested in this , what do you think??

They live where exactly inside the earth? And then surface to interact with humans, pretending to be humans, like world leaders?

(I've seen similar as the premise of some sci-fi shows or episodes)

They live where exactly inside the earth? And then surface to interact with humans, pretending to be humans, like world leaders?

(I've seen similar as the premise of some sci-fi shows or episodes)

something like that yeah lol big conspiracy on them you wouldnt have to look very hard online to find quite a few people talking about this . yeah there is a movie called the midnight meat train that centers around this and only at the end you see them and they are being kept secret by the police , government ect also the tv series V was about reptilians in human form but were aliens from another planet that created alot of mess on earth prior to there arrival so they could fix things to gain humans trust - this is the remake havent seen the original and the predator of course is a reptilian warrior who is drawn to heat and conflict and an alien with some cool technology there are quite a few others that dipict reptile like beasts and aliens like you see the grey aliens in some films and theres abduction claims on them like the vast majority of abduction claims i think people mention grays . these being are in alot of mythology well the reptiles are and you do see cave paintings of greys and other creatures aswell that are meant to be thousands of years old i dont no maybe there is something to it maybe not .

Edited by 3gben3g
  • Like 1

something like that yeah lol big conspiracy on them you wouldnt have to look very hard online to find quite a few people talking about this . yeah there is a movie called the midnight meat train that centers around this and only at the end you see them and they are being kept secret by the police , government ect also the tv series V was about reptilians in human form but were aliens from another planet that created alot of mess on earth prior to there arrival so they could fix things to gain humans trust - this is the remake havent seen the original and the predator of course is a reptilian warrior who is drawn to heat and conflict and an alien with some cool technology there are quite a few others that dipict reptile like beasts and aliens like you see the grey aliens in some films and theres abduction claims on them like the vast majority of abduction claims i think people mention grays . these being are in alot of mythology well the reptiles are and you do see cave paintings of greys and other creatures aswell that are meant to be thousands of years old i dont no maybe there is something to it maybe not .

what cave paintings? proof please

• Like 1

Let's see here, the question is: Does anyone believe in "inner earth reptilian beings"? Have you consulted David Icke? Something tells me Mr. Icke would be down with this idea.

• Like 6

These kinds of ideas are great when you're 12 or 13, but, when you grow up, you tend (well, some of us) to realise how absurd they are.

• Like 3

Let's see here, the question is: Does anyone believe in "inner earth reptilian beings"? Have you consulted David Icke? Something tells me Mr. Icke would be down with this idea.

Ah! That's what they want you to think! Truth is they are bloodsuckers from the Draco Nebula!

Que maniacal laughter

what cave paintings? proof please

i was having some trouble uploding some of the pictures i have myslef so ill upload this link about half way down the page youll see what is meant to be cave paintings of what look like greys . http://www.ufocasebook.com/ancients/ancientastronautsphotogallery.html or you could just google grey alien cave paintings and look on images .

• Like 1

yes he would he loves it cant stop talking about these things for like 20 years now

These kinds of ideas are great when you're 12 or 13, but, when you grow up, you tend (well, some of us) to realise how absurd they are.

david icke and a few others have seem to have made alot of money out this idea , mainly david icke hes meant to be a millionaire from all his books and stuff

Edited by 3gben3g

That would be a big old NEGATORY.

• Like 2

david icke and a few others have seem to have made alot of money out this idea , mainly david icke hes meant to be a millionaire from all his books and stuff

Oh, I agree, there is no doubt these charlatans have made millions off of these fantasies. That does not change my opinion that the idea is ludicrous. It really is amazing to me how gullible some people are.

• Like 1

Youtube has some good reptilian stuff. Especially at night. There could be. But if there is, then there are probably some other cool races. O.o. Hollow earth is cool. I think sci fi and history is kinda blurred.

I have seen the link and most of that stuff has been de bunked here, the aircraft ones are actually fish